• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Richie Goodenow- Overton

2. Mikie Minor- Forest

3. Sonny Gray- Smyrna

4. Caleb Cothem- Mt. Juliet

5. Gant- USJ

Top five without a doubt.

I don't know if this Gant cat can ball, I have never heard of him. Top five without a doubt. YEAH RIGHT! Where is kyler burke and Caleb Cotham might not see the field at Vandy. EVER! The top two are correct and Sonny has a lot of Potential, but I would put burke and Catapano right now for Cothem and Gant

Who are the best pitchers in TN going to be this year? I've heard a lot about the Minor kid, Gant at USJ, and a few others. What does everyone think?

I think Timmy "BIG DOG" Wilson out of the Chatanooga area is someone that no one is mentioning. Are you guys serious!?!? He's the best pitcher out of TN since Reggie Harlem was lightiing up the record books in 1971. Wilson went 15-1 with a 0.34 ERA last year and this summer hit 97 on numerous occassions. He puts anybody and everybody to shame. He was the Tostitos Doritos Fritos Cheetos player of the year, a huge honor and will soon have his jersey number retired at his high school. He is ranked the #1 player in TN and the #2 player in the country according to ESPNDeportes.com. He is by far the best pitcher in the state.

I think Timmy "BIG DOG" Wilson out of the Chatanooga area is someone that no one is mentioning. Are you guys serious!?!? He's the best pitcher out of TN since Reggie Harlem was lightiing up the record books in 1971. Wilson went 15-1 with a 0.34 ERA last year and this summer hit 97 on numerous occassions. He puts anybody and everybody to shame. He was the Tostitos Doritos Fritos Cheetos player of the year, a huge honor and will soon have his jersey number retired at his high school. He is ranked the #1 player in TN and the #2 player in the country according to ESPNDeportes.com. He is by far the best pitcher in the state.

You are 100% right on Timmy Wilson. That kid is unbelievable! Not only did he win player of the year but he is also the pre-season favorite for the national Tums "Throwin' Gas" Award. I have played summer ball with this kid and he is intimidating, I was 0-14 with 11k's last summer against him. I did reach base however on a fielder's choice.. But Wilson then preceded to pick me off 1st with probably the best pickoff move I have ever seen. Not too bad for a sophmore... He has my #1 Vote!!!!

scratch gray and gant and add catapano at farragut and lockwood at halls

Man are u crazy...? Scratch Gray out... the kid is a sophmore and is already getting looked by numerous colleges and maybe even more... He went his first 6 high school games without giving up a earned run.. and he is in a very very very difficult district... so im not shore if I would just scratch this kid out

Sounds like this kid is really talented. Good luck to him, but who in the world is Reggie Harlem? Never heard of him. What about Charlie Lea who pitched for years in the majors? How about Matt Cain, who is the Giants projected 4th starter this year at age 21? Maybe the Harlem dude peaked in high school.

haha hit 97? on what radar?