District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

Im not taking anything away but isnt it way to early to have three pitchers throwing complete game? I could see one pitcher that has been throwing the whole winter being ready tp throw a complete came but three come on dont they wanna be able to throw the rest of the season. I seriously doubt they hit one 400 ft thats a bomb.

Its never to early to have complete games, if anything thats shows strength in the teams pitching department. Parker has been pitching his whole life and could have went 2 or 3 more innings in his game. As for Whitaker and Sneed, they are both seniors and are ready to step up there game, starting w/ great pitching. As for Eli and Clay's shots that ur speaking off, If u dont believe me call Miami Hamilton Universities coach, cuz he saw them and talked to Coach Carlisle about it after the game. Not trying to show u up, but y would i lie about that man, its the truth. Every stat i have spoke of should be in the Tennesseean today or tomorrow.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well aren't we being a little cocky! There is nothing wrong with humility especially when it comes to baseball. It is always better to fly under the radar then to announce your coming down the home stretch! I hope you back up what you say! Oh just remember who these words are coming from! Cocky, Cocky, Cocky..... I guess I should have known and wouldn't expect anything less! B)

I like ur attitude, and im sorry that ur bitter about my home run last year. I'm sure i would be bitter if it went the other way around. Its been nice looking at ur comments. I dont like talking crap on here, but guys like Hooper make it hard not too. You should talk some sense into him. lol He does it every year, and look whats happen.

Edited by bigtuck4242

I like ur attitude, and im sorry that ur bitter about my home run last year. I'm sure i would be bitter if it went the other way around. Its been nice looking at ur comments. I dont like talking crap on here, but guys like Hooper make it hard not too. You should talk some sense into him. lol He does it every year, and look whats happen.

Now, Now bigtuck! The table rotates every year and noone knows where it stops. #25 seems very confident! From what I hear he has a right to be! He only hit around .450 last year! If it hadn't been for that butthole of a coach he probably wuould have played more! Oh, and the 15-0 bashing East got from Parker! If my memory suits me correctly didn't Parker start the 1st game and get hammered! By the time East played you guys the 2nd time, East's Seniors had decided they didn't want to play anymore! A turn of events that couldn't be reversed at the time! I guess it was called Senioritis. No excses! Ya'll did hit the ball and East did oot it all over the field! Good luck East and Jo Byrns! Lets see where the table ends up this year! Let the smack continue!(its never any fun without it) B)

Just a little insight, I don't know where the undefeated comment came from, but that is already out of the question after ...... game #1! As for not knowing what I'm talking about.... well lets just say that I know more than you think! I also know that every team in District 10 has improved.... lets say at least as much as Heritage, well maybe not being that Heritage had farther to go than most teams in the District! Don't count yout chickens before they hatch! Or in sports terms, "put up or shut up!" When Heritage proves they can be more than a doormat for District 10 then you can start talking trash! Thats the facts! I really hope Heritage has improved! I hope they come up with some surprising wins this season, but don't talk till it happens! Good luck to all 10 A teams, sounds like Jo byrns is off to a good start! Tuck your comments sounded like comments from the outside! Are you not playing Baseball anymore? By the way, I'm still bitter about the game winning dinger from last year B)

lol, ok man, whatever you say, i can tell i'm wastin my time tryin to talk to you, i ain't gonna say nothin, and i ain't gonna talk no crap, so u just keep puttin us down, because i love being tha underdog, because when we turn things around this week, when we get that win that you don't think we'll ever have, well being an underdog just makes victory so much sweeter now doesn't it, i mean we are only at the thrid game of the season and ur already puttin us down. Man you must think ur somethin don't ya, lol.

lol, ok man, whatever you say, i can tell i'm wastin my time tryin to talk to you, i ain't gonna say nothin, and i ain't gonna talk no crap, so u just keep puttin us down, because i love being tha underdog, because when we turn things around this week, when we get that win that you don't think we'll ever have, well being an underdog just makes victory so much sweeter now doesn't it, i mean we are only at the thrid game of the season and ur already puttin us down. Man you must think ur somethin don't ya, lol.

I have tried my best to build ya'll up! All I have done is stated the facts! Facts don't lie! They can be written over but they don't lie! Let your bat do the talking for you! Put up some Ws and prove that Heritage is more than just a Basketball school!

coach a. i really do love you, no joke bout that...and tuck dude you know there has to be a little trash talkin with us and yall, it only is the best rival in all of high school sports, and i know yall are good, i mean yall only lost 1 player so why wouldn't you be??? but goood luck to yall tuck and i'm pretty sure it will be a great game between us and yall, i just couldn't sit back and watch all the good talk about jo byrns and nothing bout east. you know we are good and you know that we can bring it on anyday...and the pitching comment (softball???) come on now you know i'm way better than that...so we'll just see next monday cause i'll be on the mound...and as for parker i know he can pitch, i remember all the duals we had coming up through the years so i know he can bring it...and coach a. i appreciate you having my back, i mean i'm not the best and i know i'm not but don't you have to have confidence in yourself to be a ballplayer??? yeah you do or you shouldn't play this great game...oh yeah east has played: Westmoreland-(L)5-4...Whites Creek twice (W)15-3, 11-0...and kenwood (W)10-8 so yeah we doing alright to but good look tuck and coach a. you wasn't dumb, i understood what you were saying all the time and i appreciate what you taught me and making me a better ballplayer...

coach a. i really do love you, no joke bout that...and tuck dude you know there has to be a little trash talkin with us and yall, it only is the best rival in all of high school sports, and i know yall are good, i mean yall only lost 1 player so why wouldn't you be??? but goood luck to yall tuck and i'm pretty sure it will be a great game between us and yall, i just couldn't sit back and watch all the good talk about jo byrns and nothing bout east. you know we are good and you know that we can bring it on anyday...and the pitching comment (softball???) come on now you know i'm way better than that...so we'll just see next monday cause i'll be on the mound...and as for parker i know he can pitch, i remember all the duals we had coming up through the years so i know he can bring it...and coach a. i appreciate you having my back, i mean i'm not the best and i know i'm not but don't you have to have confidence in yourself to be a ballplayer??? yeah you do or you shouldn't play this great game...oh yeah east has played: Westmoreland-(L)5-4...Whites Creek twice (W)15-3, 11-0...and kenwood (W)10-8 so yeah we doing alright to but good look tuck and coach a. you wasn't dumb, i understood what you were saying all the time and i appreciate what you taught me and making me a better ballplayer...

Well so much for remaining anonymous! Thanks el cocky one! I wouldn't expect you to be any diffeent than you are! Thats is exactly what makes you different! Its all about confidence in the box, in the field, or on the mound! If you could rub off on some other people East would be tough! Every good ball player has a "swagger" to them. You can tell as soon as he steps on the field who is good, who just think their good, and who needs to be riding the pine! Oh, and tell Travis to get the corncob out of his butt! LOL :thumb:

my fault...sorry i just had to bust it out, but yeah i know exactly what your sayin about how when we walk out on the field you can tell who is good and who is not. I didn't say i was good but i know i can play ball. I didn't mean to put everybody's name out there like that but i guess thats what you do when you get all worked up. The tuck comment made me mad about pitching cause he knows i can pitch and he knows coffee, pitt, and clinard can to, so he can't say we dont' have any pitching. But just stay behind us dave61502, we appreciate your support alot.

yea dave thanks for the support...east does have that swagger that you talk about...nobody else seems to think we'll be that great a ball team...everyone is talking about how much we lost...i dont think we lost much at all except players that were ready to be out of high school...we're young but we've all played together since we were 6 and have great chemistry...but thats ok i dont want people to think we're good...everyone will see by the end of the season though

I have tried my best to build ya'll up! All I have done is stated the facts! Facts don't lie! They can be written over but they don't lie! Let your bat do the talking for you! Put up some Ws and prove that Heritage is more than just a Basketball school!

ok, you tried to build us up? lol, if my memory is correct, a few years ago at the springfield tournament we had a JV game with ya'll and we played our JV, and you played your varsity, and we had our best game and still won with our JV, how is that building us up, kinda looked like you wanted to embarass a new school if ya ask me, well just keep watchin tha facts, and don't worry about my bat, my bat and everyone else's bat on the team won't be talkin, no, they'll be screamin base hits all over tha field, so just go ahead and take your new position in the bleachers and keep lookin at the fact as ours will soon improve.

IT stinks WHEN YOU GET NO RESPECT DON'T IT, OH WELL, WE'RE USED TO IT BY NOW, I MEAN YOU GET ON HERE TALKIN ABOUT US LIKE WE'RE A T-BALL TEAM, I DON'T HEAR YOU DOWNIN ANY OTHER TEAMS LIKE THAT.

Now, Now bigtuck! The table rotates every year and noone knows where it stops. #25 seems very confident! From what I hear he has a right to be! He only hit around .450 last year! If it hadn't been for that butthole of a coach he probably wuould have played more! Oh, and the 15-0 bashing East got from Parker! If my memory suits me correctly didn't Parker start the 1st game and get hammered! By the time East played you guys the 2nd time, East's Seniors had decided they didn't want to play anymore! A turn of events that couldn't be reversed at the time! I guess it was called Senioritis. No excses! Ya'll did hit the ball and East did oot it all over the field! Good luck East and Jo Byrns! Lets see where the table ends up this year! Let the smack continue!(its never any fun without it) :rolleyes:

Did Hooper really hit .450? Wow if he did, props for him, how many at bats did he get? I am pretty sure that Ryan Vincent pitched the first game against East, I know for sure that parker didnt, and i do agree the seniors played like crap the second game, although dudley pitched and we rocked his world. I know Hooper can pitch, but if he thinks that we dont have pitching than neither do u guys, cuz honestly i think pitching for both these teams are about equal. I'm just warning Hooper that he talked crap last year, and they got 2 L's and in football he talked MAJOR crap, and got the L too. Maybe he should try the opposite and u guys might win. So dave are u the new coach at East, if so i heard u were pretty good. Good luck to East and i am always rooting for u guys in all games except against us LOL.

my fault tuck, i'll just quit saying anything and lose all confidence in my team...naw i don't think so...we should have beat yall last year in baseball and this year in football but we didn't bring our A game and yall did, thats the thing bout jo byrns, they play all with their heart and TOGETHER most of all...jo byrns is just like east, they have been playing together and they know each other as players very well...but yeah and to allcountypatriot, you need to calm down, if you think yall are really that good then yall come to east today and prove it, no more talkin from here, its time to state your place in the district today, if yall lose then everybody has the right to just call yall a red carpet for us to walk on but if yall win props to you and you get everyone's respect....good luck today and i look forward to playing yall...

Edited by EastBaseball25