District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

Did Hooper really hit .450? Wow if he did, props for him, how many at bats did he get? I am pretty sure that Ryan Vincent pitched the first game against East, I know for sure that parker didnt, and i do agree the seniors played like crap the second game, although dudley pitched and we rocked his world. I know Hooper can pitch, but if he thinks that we dont have pitching than neither do u guys, cuz honestly i think pitching for both these teams are about equal. I'm just warning Hooper that he talked crap last year, and they got 2 L's and in football he talked MAJOR crap, and got the L too. Maybe he should try the opposite and u guys might win. So dave are u the new coach at East, if so i heard u were pretty good. Good luck to East and i am always rooting for u guys in all games except against us LOL.

Nope, I'm not the new coach! Coach Roach who was the coach a couple of years ago is now the coach at East again, and Coach Coffee is still there ! Vincent only pitched against East 1 time in the last 2 years and that was a 7-1 win on East's new field! I think Sneed started the game last year at Jo Byrns, but Parker came in! Ya'll threw like 5 pitchers that game!

To the Heritage guy! That loss you are talking about was crap because East was expecting to play a varsity game and Heritage changes before the game! East's coach changed his whole lineup of positions including pitchers to one who hadn't thrown all year, the whole situation ruined the whole game and East's coach was pretty upset. The varsity players got 1 at bat each and then all of the Freshmen came in! <_<

Edited by dave61502

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my fault tuck, i'll just quit saying anything and lose all confidence in my team...naw i don't think so...we should have beat yall last year in baseball and this year in football but we didn't bring our A game and yall did, thats the thing bout jo byrns, they play all with their heart and TOGETHER most of all...jo byrns is just like east, they have been playing together and they know each other as players very well...but yeah and to allcountypatriot, you need to calm down, if you think yall are really that good then yall come to east today and prove it, no more talkin from here, its time to state your place in the district today, if yall lose then everybody has the right to just call yall a red carpet for us to walk on but if yall win props to you and you get everyone's respect....good luck today and i look forward to playing yall...

lol, ok then Corey, i guess i'll see ya this afternoon, post back soon if you get this before the game and let me know who's gonna pitch, gook luck to ya'll too.

To the Heritage guy! That loss you are talking about was crap because East was expecting to play a varsity game and Heritage changes before the game! East's coach changed his whole lineup of positions including pitchers to one who hadn't thrown all year, the whole situation ruined the whole game and East's coach was pretty upset. The varsity players got 1 at bat each and then all of the Freshmen came in! <_<

Whatever you say man, lol

ok, Whatever you say man, lol

lol, ok then Corey, i guess i'll see ya this afternoon, post back soon if you get this before the game and let me know who's gonna pitch, gook luck to ya'll too.

Whatever you say man, lol

To the Heritage guy! That loss you are talking about was crap because East was expecting to play a varsity game and Heritage changes before the game! East's coach changed his whole lineup of positions including pitchers to one who hadn't thrown all year, the whole situation ruined the whole game and East's coach was pretty upset. The varsity players got 1 at bat each and then all of the Freshmen came in! :)

ok, Whatever you say man, lol

Truth hurts! Wish I could be at the game today to see Heritage stop talking with their mouths and start talking with their bats! <_<

Hooper u know i love messin w/ ya kid. Hope to talk to ya at the game, even tho i know we will. Thanks for the somewhat compliments u gave us. As for all this WHHHS talk, u need to chill patriot dude. You guys are already 0-1 in the district and prolly about to be 0-2 so calm down, yall might be alittle better, but so is everybody else. I am gonna state how i think everything will shake up leaving out Jo Byrns:

1. Nashville Christian

2. East Robertson

3. Houston County

4. Mcewen

5. East Literature

6. Clarksville Academy

6. White House-Heritage

the 5 and 6 teams are a toss up i really dont know, but East Lit beat Heritage so they gotta be higher.

Hooper good luck today and all season. Good luck to all 10-A teams! <_<

Boy oh boy, i wish you was gonna be their too, well if ya change your mind, just come on down to East ball field and you'll see how much our bats will talk.

Well if Heritage hits as well as you talk then Heritage will go undefeated this year! Oh thats right ya'll already lost the 1st 2 games of the year! <_<

Edited by dave61502

east beat heritage 8-2 today...yes they are improved but still not where the need to be...they got alot of talent but just not using it to the full potential yet...but good luck to heritage the rest of the way, i think as yall keep improving yall are going to suprise some teams like yall did us today, we came in thinking run rule but yall proved us wrong and came in and played the full 7...and tuck...lol...i hope it comes up different than you predict or there will be some pretty mad guys at east..lol...we'll see ya monday, i think it will be me on the mound so hopefully i can bring it that day even though i know yall kill the fastball, i'm expecting my ERA to go up a lil bit but as long as we win i will be ok with yall...but good luck man and heritage yall keep improving...love ya dave...lol...

Boy oh boy, i wish you was gonna be their too, well if ya change your mind, just come on down to East ball field and you'll see how much our bats will talk.

well your bats didnt talk until about the 5th inning...pretty sure the east pitcher had a no hitting going until the 5th...but yea yall have improved...keep it up

Its late, so i would just like to say that the crap talking from Heritage, BETTER be ova cuz yall done got ur foot put in ur mouth twice already. Gpod Job East, thats the way to shut the big mouth up. As for the NCS vs. CA game, i was surprised too, although CA had athletes last year and were very young. NCS prolly needs alittle more time to get out of basketball mode, seein as most of the baseball team plays basketball.

anthony pitched yestderday and had a no hitter going into the 5th, a man got on by an error he walked 1 or 2 but other than that he pitched absoulutely amazing through 5-6 innings...he arm started to tire up i think but he kept with it and they only had 1 ER of the 2...so anthony came out yesterday and got the job done. Will hit a 2-run jack yesterday in only his 2nd at bat of the season, he to right center but it would have been well over dead center. john got his 1st at bat yesterday and got K'd but his head is right on the ball and he fouled of 2 or 3 pitches so john is going to be just fine, they got him at 1st base with dan switching out with him through the game...if any clarksville academy people see this, tell us whats up, do yall pick up an amazing pitcher or what, yall did have some pretty good atheletes last year so i was just wandering