District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be predicting alot of wins especially after I just lost to one of the only teams Ya'll have beaten in the last few years! Plus, your comment was that Heritage didn't hit the ball well! You don't hit, You don't win! Especially in District 10!

ok, look man, i can tell by the way ur comment went that you wasn't at the game against east lit, east lit has really improved alot at pitching and batting mainly, but they got 2 or 3 runs off of one homerun that was hit but the rest was hits we couldn't do nothin about, and i ain't sayin that were gonna go undefeated or nothin, i'm just sayin be expectin us to have plenty of wins this season, i don't care what you say about our battin or anything, because you wasn't their the other day so u really ain't got a clue what tha heck ur talkin about, but we will come around this comin up week, but when we do come around this week and pull some wins out, i'm gonna laugh at you because apparently you have not the slightest clue how much we've improved since the past two years, and you might wanna watch east lit play some so maybe then you'll understand that their a good baseball team, they ain't the team we played two years ago.

ok, look man, i can tell by the way ur comment went that you wasn't at the game against east lit, east lit has really improved alot at pitching and batting mainly, but they got 2 or 3 runs off of one homerun that was hit but the rest was hits we couldn't do nothin about, and i ain't sayin that were gonna go undefeated or nothin, i'm just sayin be expectin us to have plenty of wins this season, i don't care what you say about our battin or anything, because you wasn't their the other day so u really ain't got a clue what tha heck ur talkin about, but we will come around this comin up week, but when we do come around this week and pull some wins out, i'm gonna laugh at you because apparently you have not the slightest clue how much we've improved since the past two years, and you might wanna watch east lit play some so maybe then you'll understand that their a good baseball team, they ain't the team we played two years ago.

Very bold comments, and i'm glad u guys have improved, but dont u think that other teams have too. I'll go out on a limb and tell u guys that u will be surprised to see how much Jo Byrns has improved. They just got back from a Baseball trip to Florida, and it was very successful. They went 3-2 in varsity only losing to a private school from TX, and a 5A school from Alabama. They beat a 2A school, a 3A school,and another private school. Clay Head hit really well along with alot of others. JBS had 3 pitchers pitch complete games, while scoring 56 runs in 5 games. 4 guys hit a homer, with Parker Holman,s being an inside the park home run. Eli and Clay both hit one way over 400 ft. Just wanted to comment on there trip, because i think it was a success. Now they come back to TN to play Portland tomorrow and Hunters Lane the next day.

Good luck to all teams in 10-A and i hope they win all out of district games.

Edited by bigtuck4242

Very bold comments, and i'm glad u guys have improved, but dont u think that other teams have too. I'll go out on a limb and tell u guys that u will be surprised to see how much Jo Byrns has improved. They just got back from a Baseball trip to Florida, and it was very successful. They went 3-2 in varsity only losing to a private school from TX, and a 5A school from Alabama. They beat a 2A school, a 3A school,and another private school. Clay Head hit really well along with alot of others. JBS had 3 pitchers pitch complete games, while scoring 56 runs in 5 games. 4 guys hit a homer, with Parker Holman,s being an inside the park home run. Eli and Clay both hit one way over 400 ft. Just wanted to comment on there trip, because i think it was a success. Now they come back to TN to play Portland tomorrow and Hunters Lane the next day.

Good luck to all teams in 10-A and i hope they win all out of district games.

I did hear alot of teams went to florida and played this past week,i heard that greenbrier also went and played their, we had planned on doing the same but we had games scheduled during the week, congrads to jo byrns for goin 3-2 in florida, they usually have really good teams playin down their every year, post back tomorrow after ya'lls game and tell me how it went, good luck this week.

Im not taking anything away but isnt it way to early to have three pitchers throwing complete game? I could see one pitcher that has been throwing the whole winter being ready tp throw a complete came but three come on dont they wanna be able to throw the rest of the season. I seriously doubt they hit one 400 ft thats a bomb.

Im not taking anything away but isnt it way to early to have three pitchers throwing complete game? I could see one pitcher that has been throwing the whole winter being ready tp throw a complete came but three come on dont they wanna be able to throw the rest of the season. I seriously doubt they hit one 400 ft thats a bomb.

Have to take their word for the pitchiing staff. Maybe they had three pitchers throwing all winter ready to go this spring. Sure sounds like it ....why would they lie about that. And if you saw this Jo Byrns team hit last year ....and I think you saw them up close. .... then you know they have the kids on this team who can hit the ball a long way. Why question the fact they had a couple of guys hit the ball 400 ft ....that is not that hard to believe at all. No need to start trashing what someone is trying to report took place way down in Florida. Considering what Jo Byrns was able to accomplish last year against NCS there certainly isn't any reason to start trashing them at this point. But that is just my opinion. Good luck to everyone in 10A this season.

Just a little insight, I don't know where the undefeated comment came from, but that is already out of the question after ...... game #1! As for not knowing what I'm talking about.... well lets just say that I know more than you think! I also know that every team in District 10 has improved.... lets say at least as much as Heritage, well maybe not being that Heritage had farther to go than most teams in the District! Don't count yout chickens before they hatch! Or in sports terms, "put up or shut up!" When Heritage proves they can be more than a doormat for District 10 then you can start talking trash! Thats the facts! I really hope Heritage has improved! I hope they come up with some surprising wins this season, but don't talk till it happens! Good luck to all 10 A teams, sounds like Jo byrns is off to a good start! Tuck your comments sounded like comments from the outside! Are you not playing Baseball anymore? By the way, I'm still bitter about the game winning dinger from last year :angry:

Edited by dave61502

I wasnt trashing i just think that it is early to throw a full game for one pitcher and they have already dont it three times. I find it hard to beleive they hit it 400 ft that is a shot and ive never seen anybody hit one over the 375 sign at NCS so that makes it even harder for me to beleive but if i would say anybody could hit it that far I would pick those two and i dont know anybody in the distice that hit me anywhere as hard as they did last year so yes i do know.

ok 1st of all you can't believe everything tuck says cause he does exaggerate alot...jo byrns has no pitching, so they have to pitch complete games to even stay in it...if it wasn't for there tee-ball field they would lose half the games they play...yeah they are a really good team and only lost 1 guy from last year but he was yall's pitching...parker is good to but who's after that...morris??? come on now, now have yall ever beat the juniors of east robertson coming up through dixie youth??? so don't count east out because we're 3-1 and got alot of determined guys to show jo byrns that yall ain't what yall are put out to be, and like dave said "put up or shut up", we'll see yall next monday, looking forward to it

ok 1st of all you can't believe everything tuck says cause he does exaggerate alot...jo byrns has no pitching, so they have to pitch complete games to even stay in it...if it wasn't for there tee-ball field they would lose half the games they play...yeah they are a really good team and only lost 1 guy from last year but he was yall's pitching...parker is good to but who's after that...morris??? come on now, now have yall ever beat the juniors of east robertson coming up through dixie youth??? so don't count east out because we're 3-1 and got alot of determined guys to show jo byrns that yall ain't what yall are put out to be, and like dave said "put up or shut up", we'll see yall next monday, looking forward to it

Well aren't we being a little cocky! There is nothing wrong with humility especially when it comes to baseball. It is always better to fly under the radar then to announce your coming down the home stretch! I hope you back up what you say! Oh just remember who these words are coming from! Cocky, Cocky, Cocky..... I guess I should have known and wouldn't expect anything less! :lol:

Wow Hooper u amaze me. lol I think i need a pooper scooper for u Hooper. Cuz thats what ur full of. I havent exaggerated a dang thang. The fields in Florida were all huge, and it takes a 400 ft shot to get it out. As for our pitching, Colton doesnt even pitch that much so if u think thats all we got then u got another thing coming. I do believe Parker shut u guys out 15-0 last year, so hes enough for yall, but we still got more in case u want them too. As for someone asking if i'm on the team, yes i am. But i am here to talk about Jo Byrns baseball not me. I am the least of opponents worries. As for whether or not we beat u in dixie. Yes we did several times. I aint on here to talk crap, just want to chat w/ fans and players from other players, well see if u get on here and talk more crap later this year. By the way who has East played so far this year? We have played one 1A school this year, and the score was 23-0.

Edited by bigtuck4242