District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

yea NCS kicked our tails...but thats not our team...i dont know what happened out there today but that wont happen again...but im not taking anything away from NCS...they have a good team..they hit the ball well and the pitcher that pitch was good...he hit his spot and had a good curve ball...but it wont happen again

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you when you say yall are a different team then that but i havent seens it so right now i would have to say that CA is way more solid then you guys.They made us beat them and they didnt beat themselves and to my knowledge the made every play in the feild.To dave yea McDowell pitched how did you know of him/me?

I believe you when you say yall are a different team then that but i havent seens it so right now i would have to say that CA is way more solid then you guys.They made us beat them and they didnt beat themselves and to my knowledge the made every play in the feild.To dave yea McDowell pitched how did you know of him/me?

Let's just say I'm good! East, very disappointed! you have got to pick it up! It's time to compete not repeat the last 2 years in district play! I'm behind you, keep your heads up and Believe in what you have been taught and what you are capable of accomplishing! :angry:

Just one thing to say, Clarksville Academy is no longer a game, to throw ur worst pitcher. They are REALLY improved. I still KNOW that we are a better team, but they just out played us today. They had no errors, and had alot of hits, and good bunting. I think we got the same pitcher that NCS got. He was a lefty, and threw really slow, but had a great curve. It was an eye awakener for us, and i hope it knocks off our pedestal, and now we start playing real baseball.

Against Kenwood, we started slow and ended up being down 6-2, but Whitaker settled down pitching and our stix FINALLY lit up in the 5th and 6th. We won 7-6. I think Kenwood was a better team than Clarksville Academy, just goes to show u that anything can happen.

so who's all playing this coming up week, i mean i know we play jo byrns and CA but who else is in action is district play? i found out this weekend that Houston Co. has improved a whole lot so nobody can overlook them, they have 3-4 really good hitter combined with 5 average or above average hitters so they are going to be tuff this year...has anybody played them yet, what did yall think?

yea NCS kicked our tails...but thats not our team...i dont know what happened out there today but that wont happen again...but im not taking anything away from NCS...they have a good team..they hit the ball well and the pitcher that pitch was good...he hit his spot and had a good curve ball...but it wont happen again

Good luck the rest of the way.

I agree totally. We got to see them this weekend too and they're very solid. They slaughtered Kenwood but then their next two games against Springfield and Northeast, they were shut down. Northeast beat them 14-1 and Springfield beat them by a decent score, not sure exactly what it was. We play them on wednesday this week. It'll be a tough game.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Whats that supposed to mean? You don't think we can do it? Cause we most definatley can and we will, the team NCS saw the other day wasn't the East Robertson team i have seen play my whole life. We are way better than that and can get the job done, everyone has off days and that definatley was ours. So whatever you mean by that comment, then if it means you think we can't do it then keep thinking that and we'll just see yall around.

Jo Byrns and East play tomorrow, and it should be a dandy. I think East is like 6-3 or sumthing like that, and Jo Byrns is 7-3. Jo Byrns has yet to play great baseball like they did in Florida, but its nothing like a rivalry to bring out the best in a team, and that goes both ways. I think we have East Literature this Weds, so thats our schedule i think.

Good Luck to all 10-A teams this week, unless ur playing us lol j/k.

Jo Byrns and East play tomorrow, and it should be a dandy. I think East is like 6-3 or sumthing like that, and Jo Byrns is 7-3. Jo Byrns has yet to play great baseball like they did in Florida, but its nothing like a rivalry to bring out the best in a team, and that goes both ways. I think we have East Literature this Weds, so thats our schedule i think.

Good Luck to all 10-A teams this week, unless ur playing us lol j/k.

Weather should be a lot better.