District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Job on beating Mcewen, did they have any talent at all?

McEwen is really down this year. Not much talent that i saw. They dressed out 10 players. Could be a very long season for them.....i heard several kids quit the team for some reason. That program just looks really down to me ...field is in pretty bad shape but it has been that way for a few years. I don't look for them to win many this year ...but we will just have to wait and see.

Hold on Tuck i know Heritage, East Lit, and McEwen are having down year and not to good of a ball team but dont' put us down there yet, we going to come back strong on Friday and beat CA hopefully. Who does dude think he is talkin stuff like that? Well about CA tuck and mcdowell, what they got, i mean i know they got slow pitching and decent fielding but like hitting wise...i heard their 1-4 are really good but after that not to solid, give me some info cause we got to go in there on Friday and do the dang thing. Congrats on yall's big victory's tonight.

I'm a realist lil man. If you can't take the heat then get outta the kitchen. Besides, I have nothing to prove to you. You play junk ball while I'm number 2 batter and starting shortstop for a 2A school. We would send you home in 5.

Well, Mr. Realistic Lil Man, if your so confident in yourself and your team then let us know who you are! Don't come on here and bash anyone and then not prove a thing while doing it! 9 times out of 10 the person bashing is the one riding the pine and wishing he was playing instead of sitting! I guess we have been listening to that little AllStar that never got any farther!

Well, Mr. Realistic Lil Man, if your so confident in yourself and your team then let us know who you are! Don't come on here and bash anyone and then not prove a thing while doing it! 9 times out of 10 the person bashing is the one riding the pine and wishing he was playing instead of sitting! I guess we have been listening to that little AllStar that never got any farther!

OUCH .....that is going to leave a mark !!

Hold on Tuck i know Heritage, East Lit, and McEwen are having down year and not to good of a ball team but dont' put us down there yet, we going to come back strong on Friday and beat CA hopefully. Who does dude think he is talkin stuff like that? Well about CA tuck and mcdowell, what they got, i mean i know they got slow pitching and decent fielding but like hitting wise...i heard their 1-4 are really good but after that not to solid, give me some info cause we got to go in there on Friday and do the dang thing. Congrats on yall's big victory's tonight.

they pitched a lefty against us, and he pitched slow but had a really good curve. There defense is solid, and none of there hitters are gonna deep often, but they make contact alot. They also like to bunt, and have the speed to get on when they do. Tell ur outfield to be ready for those little bloopers that fall in front of them and behind the infield.

they pitched a lefty against us, and he pitched slow but had a really good curve. There defense is solid, and none of there hitters are gonna deep often, but they make contact alot. They also like to bunt, and have the speed to get on when they do. Tell ur outfield to be ready for those little bloopers that fall in front of them and behind the infield.

I appreciate it Tuck...we probably want play tomorrow anyway cause of rain but if we do then i'll make sure i pass that on to the rest of the team, i hope we can get back to winning way instead of losing cause it stinks really bad...

Thats why i love you Dave cause you can always make some feel so bad that they just might quit baseball in general cause you made me feel like that several times but it just made me a better player i think, i love the way you put those words together so good...lol...u still coming up here next weekend or what?

I appreciate it Tuck...we probably want play tomorrow anyway cause of rain but if we do then i'll make sure i pass that on to the rest of the team, i hope we can get back to winning way instead of losing cause it stinks really bad...

Thats why i love you Dave cause you can always make some feel so bad that they just might quit baseball in general cause you made me feel like that several times but it just made me a better player i think, i love the way you put those words together so good...lol...u still coming up here next weekend or what?

Oh i never made you feel like that! All I did was tell you the truth and sometimes the truth hurts! if it doesn't rain I am coming, but it looks like rain on Wed and Thurs. right now!

so who is all supposed to play on friday??? we (ncs) play houston..is anyone else in action? and tuck are you sure that the post came from ezell? i play ball with him in the summer if it is trumphour, the ss for ezell and i could be wrong but he leads off and he would be one of the last people i would expect to say something like that. stayin on the subject of ezell they are supposed to be pretty good this year. lots of seniors...also tuck are you aware of the tourney down in florida last week??? im curious because teams like fra, cpa, and david lipscomb went down and got beat pretty bad and i was curious if that competition was as stiff as what yall played when yall went down....plz comment on the level of play in florida because yall killed those teams and then i know by surprise got beat by CA... which are fundamently sound but not what i would expect from a tourney in florida

We play CA tomorrow, should be a good game, in the past i wouldn't even leave a post bout this game cause they were one of those games you knew you were going to win when the schedule came out at the beginning of the season, but the scores i have seen them play NCS and Jo Byrns i am kinda suprised, which makes the district a little bit more fun to play in with some of the bad teams in the past to step up. I think we really got our heads back in it the last 2 days, our coach sat us down and gave a very inspiring speech on what we can do if we put our minds to it and we are becomming more of a team so i'm anxious to see what happens tomorrow. Ok enough of that i heard Houston Co. only beat Heritage by 2 or 3, is this score correct cause when we played Heritage i wasn't that impressed and when i seen Houston Co. play they impressed me alot so....its going to be a good year if we have 5 teams contending. I know everybody thinks East is garbage right now but i think we're back on track, so dont' count us out yet. Good luck to the other teams in action tomorrow.

We play CA tomorrow, should be a good game, in the past i wouldn't even leave a post bout this game cause they were one of those games you knew you were going to win when the schedule came out at the beginning of the season, but the scores i have seen them play NCS and Jo Byrns i am kinda suprised, which makes the district a little bit more fun to play in with some of the bad teams in the past to step up. I think we really got our heads back in it the last 2 days, our coach sat us down and gave a very inspiring speech on what we can do if we put our minds to it and we are becomming more of a team so i'm anxious to see what happens tomorrow. Ok enough of that i heard Houston Co. only beat Heritage by 2 or 3, is this score correct cause when we played Heritage i wasn't that impressed and when i seen Houston Co. play they impressed me alot so....its going to be a good year if we have 5 teams contending. I know everybody thinks East is garbage right now but i think we're back on track, so dont' count us out yet. Good luck to the other teams in action tomorrow.

Yeah, we played Houston Co. tight. They're a beatable ball team. We actually led in that game until the 6th inning. I don't wanna go bashing umpires but he did go very inconsistent in the last 2 innings. We outplayed them. Anyone there will tell you that regardless of the final score. I know we haven't been very impressive yet but we're coming around. Next time you see us, we'll be a much different ball team. As far as Houston Co. goes, we had a right-handed freshman pitch against us n he was alright. Nothing amazing. I know they have that one decent lefty but like I said before, they're a beatable ball team, regardless of the 11-0 rout of Kenwood.