District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

Unless there are other reasons to y that game was canceled, i think that is being alittle too conservative. At least wait to see what the weather is going to do. It seems like nothing was going to happen, but now it seems the storms are building up so we'll see.

bigtuck ...you probably know this by now but the Jo Byrns vs NCS game has now been cancelled due to tornado warnings all around us. Just too dangerous to put people at risk this afternoon. Game has been rescheduled for Monday the 10th at 4:30. Everyone stay safe today and tonight.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is playing this week?We have JBS Monday and I think East Wed but not sure.I think we have another non district game sometime.

I know we play Houston Co. on monday, Heritage on wednesday, double-header against McEwen on thursday, NCS on friday, then some team from Kentucky on saturday...i'm pitching against Houston and NCS so hopefully my arm can recover good by friday after monday...i think if mcdowell pitches again and i pitch then it will prolly be a really good game if i bring my A game but if i pitch like i did against Jo Byrns then we'll prolly get rocked again...but anyways good luck to everybody this week and only 3 or 4 weeks left till district tourney's, everybody bring there game cause its getting closer everyday, feels like baseball just comes and goes that quick, 2 months are the shortest months of the year when your playing ball but then we're just right on to travel ball so there's really no break. Everybody enjoy it!

so east...this is gut check time....about 5 district games...this will make yall or break yall...good luck until friday..well c-ya then.

What your sayin is exactly right, this is going to have to be the week that experience comes in. We only have 4 players starting right now that have high school experience, the other 5 are really good ball players but just haven't got into things yet but this is the week they are going to have to step up and become a HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL PLAYER. This is going to have to be the week that we show up and play some baseball, or that will be our season if we lose anymore than 1...even though it really don't matter until disrict tourney's but we really want to be in the top 3 and we could very well do that if we show up and play ball this week. The big deciding game will be us against CA again. But good luck to yall to tsad06, looking forward to Friday and seeing what happens against Jo Byrns tomorrow. Is McDowell pitching for yall?

to be completely honest...i dont know if he is or not...after we had batting practice today i had the indication that he will relieve if at all....it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that jo byrns hits fastballs very well and yes wesley does have good off-speed i dont know if he could get away with it all game unless he pitches like he does against yall...so to anwser your question i dont think so but we'll see...

to be completely honest...i dont know if he is or not...after we had batting practice today i had the indication that he will relieve if at all....it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that jo byrns hits fastballs very well and yes wesley does have good off-speed i dont know if he could get away with it all game unless he pitches like he does against yall...so to anwser your question i dont think so but we'll see...

yeah Jo Byrns can kill the fastball, cause i pitched against them and they killed me straight up, i've never been knocked around the field like that until that night. and yeah he did pitch really good against us that day, his fastball was low, he was hitting his spots, and had a good curveball to go with it, i think i grounded out on his curveball and then he stuck me out with a slider i think. but yeah good luck to yall tomorrow and we'll see yall on friday. How is Houston Co.????

yeah Jo Byrns can kill the fastball, cause i pitched against them and they killed me straight up, i've never been knocked around the field like that until that night. and yeah he did pitch really good against us that day, his fastball was low, he was hitting his spots, and had a good curveball to go with it, i think i grounded out on his curveball and then he stuck me out with a slider i think. but yeah good luck to yall tomorrow and we'll see yall on friday. How is Houston Co.????

Houston Co. is decent. They're not as good as they were last year. They lost a few. They still have that young lefty that's pretty good. We held them pretty close until the 7th when things got a little crazy. I think it was tied goin into the 7th 2-2 n they ended up beating us 6-3. They hit the ball well against Kenwood in the Springfield Tourney but that's the only time I've seen them be really dominate.

i think houston is or will be like the majority of the teams in our district this year...lots of youth except for jo byrns...i mean even us (ncs) are a very young team its just that we dont have a middle school team so our sophmores are playing on junior experience...we have 2 current senior starters..myself playin either 3rd or 2nd and our centerfielder...we have 2 juniors starting and the rest are sophmores or freshman..so ncs unless they have no leadership after we graduate are going to be competitve the next 2 years at least...rumors are going around that montessori is shutting down and kennedy is coming to our school but i dont know that for sure...its here-say for now...but to my understanding he is a good pitcher and most know what he did in basketball...

i think houston is or will be like the majority of the teams in our district this year...lots of youth except for jo byrns...i mean even us (ncs) are a very young team its just that we dont have a middle school team so our sophmores are playing on junior experience...we have 2 current senior starters..myself playin either 3rd or 2nd and our centerfielder...we have 2 juniors starting and the rest are sophmores or freshman..so ncs unless they have no leadership after we graduate are going to be competitve the next 2 years at least...rumors are going around that montessori is shutting down and kennedy is coming to our school but i dont know that for sure...its here-say for now...but to my understanding he is a good pitcher and most know what he did in basketball...

I would like to announce the return of another starter for ncs the right feilder is back and ready to playagainst jbs tomorrow

So if Mcdowell isnt pitching who do u guys have that doesnt throw a fastball, i mean u said that we hit fastballs. So who do u guys have that only throws junk. Oh well i guess we'll later today. I am really excited about the game. But the game being played today definately brings an advantage to u guys, cuz yall got ur RF back and we lost our SS Zack Burns. He is not playing because his aunt died, and he wont be present. He normally plays 2B but he was gonna play SS today. Friday we would have had him, and yall would have been missing Givens. But oh well one guy doesnt make the difference in a game. Good Luck to all teams in District 10A today, who else plays besides us vs NCS, and East vs Houston Co.?