District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

WHH beat East today. Not much to say, Hill pitched a great game. We both had 9 k's a piece and he was just outstanding today. The winning run came in the bottom the 8th with bases loaded, 1 out. 2-2 count and a curveball got away from me and he stole home. Great game to Heritage but poor just poor to East Robertson, we got to learn how to stay consistent but just can't find that right now, i feel the same way you feel tsad06, just like no one takes it serious and it is really....well just can't say how i feel but good game to Heritage and i'm pretty sure the isn't the last dual me and Hill will have. Good game Jared and to Heritage.

Oh yeah the score was 2-1

Corey, you pitched a really great game, you had a no hitter i think till McClung hit it over to tie it up, i think both teams just didn't hit the ball very well, when they did, the defense played very well also. Today, Jared pitched probably the best game I'v seen him pitch, if it wasn't for his strong pitching, we woulda never got the win, Great job pitchin today Corey, good luck tomorrow and the rest of the season.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow alot happen in 10A today. I didnt think Nashville Christian would lose to anybody, but i spoke wrong. That opens the door for us and CA. Heritage got a big win, in what i hear was a pitchers dual. Great job i knew u guys would get one eventually. Where was the game played?

Edited by bigtuck4242

Wow alot happen in 10A today. I didnt think Nashville Christian would lose to anybody, but i spoke wrong. That opens the door for us and CA. Heritage got a big win, in what i hear was a pitchers dual. Great job i knew u guys would get one eventually. Where was the game played?

the game was played at heritage. hoop pitched very well today..i think he has a no hitter going into the 4th or 5th...we played great defense, having one error and it was a throwing error w/ no runners on base on a ground ball hit to 3rd. jus hats off to east, hoop u pitched excellent, and this was the best i have pitched all year, and my defense won this game for us. good luck to everyone..unless ur playin us...

10/21

well ncs just got beat by ca....im really upset and upset off right now because i tried to tell the guys that this game was a huge game but nobody seemed to care..its as if everyone is still content and all happy about jo byrns but teams like ca are the teams that you have to look out for because they are deceptively good...in all honestly that is soo hard to say about ca but they have come a long way...well the door that yall talked about is open and we have to play ball now and get our heads screwed on before we come out and play poorly and have east robertson dominate us...when i say this it is out of frustration...ca just made some good plays and the plays that we typically make just didnt go our way...two diving catches were dropped and well our 2nd baseman just didnt make a play that could have got us out of an inning which led to them scoring two runs...o well we just have to come out and play ncs baseball..by the way the score was 5-2...anyways im going to go before i post something that would get me in trouble...mcdowell pitched but again he didnt bring his stuff....

Well, I tried to tell you in another thread that CA would be more of a threat than everyone was giving them credit for. While I could've guessed the outcome of the game, I still think that NCS will bounce back and still come out on top of the District. All I can say is that you can't look past East tomorrow, or you'll end up with the same results as today. Anyways, keep playing hard and you'll get you shot to make some noise in the state tourny this year.

I have said all this year when Heritage proved they cuold compete I would give them credit! Great job Heritage I can't be the 1st to congratulate you, but My hat goes off to your whole team! I am glad to see that ya'll are on track to become a good team in 10A! It just goes to show that every team at any point ccan beat any team on any given day! I knew it was just a matter of time like I have stated before! Coach Logsdon is a great coach and I knew it was just a matter of time! Hoop, glad to hear that you pitched a good game, but sad to hear that ya'll lost! I would hate to see how good Hill would be if he had kept playing last year!

Yeah Hill pitched amazing yesterday Dave and if he would have stayed with it then he would probably be even better than he is. But i give a bunch of credit to the Heritage hitters to, even though i was pitching a no-hitter in the bottom of the 6th, they kept figuring me out and finally got stuff to drop, enjoy the victory Heritage cause losing stinks and i hate it. Great coaching by Coach Logsdon, even though i thought you would try to steal more but you really didn't at all, you sat back and relied on your hitters to get the job done and they did. Hopefully we can go down to McEwen today and get 2 vicory's to at least get us back in it to get in the top 4 so we can be a higher seed rather than a lower. But congrats again to Heritage and Hill. Great game, maybe we can get ya next time.

East Robertson- 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

WH-Heritage- 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1

WP-Hill

LP-Hooper

Edited by EastBaseball25

well after taking in the 1st district loss which wasnt easy i believe/hope we can come out and perform to our fullest potential which i still dont believe we haven't reached yet at this point in the season. our district has started to take form in postions and seeing where teams fall in a level of competitiveness and match-ups. i dont believe anyone expected to have ca at the tops tied with ncs for the district but hey baseball and well any sport is filled with surprises. how are the rankings looking now that district play is about half over. do any of you believe ca has what it takes to stay at the top?? i believe if they continiue to play solid i dont see how they could lose many more outside of a re-match to jo byrns. anyways im curious as to who would start the new forum about (ncs going all the way) speaking for ncs...no one on our baseball team would post something like that..personally the ca loss opened up our eyes to what we do need to improve on...no one is gurenteed anything and im mad that someone would post that just simply to start stuff...i'd much rather be flying under radar then people expose ncs especially in disrespect...i firmly do not believe that post was started in respect...but w/e..lets just play ball

to eastbaseball25....yes i was the 2nd baseman when we played yall and i led off...curious but obvisously you dont have to say...who are yall planning on pitching against us?? i say this early and i dont want to bite my tounge but after the ca loss i along with the other seniors will have us ready for friday because we are determined not to lose another district game...so im not saying this as a threat or trash talk but bring your best because im positive we will be focused...well unless people deicide to take things lightly and well screw up again in which case im sure yall will see coach anderson a little mad...lol...and that is in nice terms...im sure yall remember last year when he threw the fungo...yea we dont want that happening ever again...

I have said all this year when Heritage proved they cuold compete I would give them credit! Great job Heritage I can't be the 1st to congratulate you, but My hat goes off to your whole team! I am glad to see that ya'll are on track to become a good team in 10A! It just goes to show that every team at any point ccan beat any team on any given day! I knew it was just a matter of time like I have stated before! Coach Logsdon is a great coach and I knew it was just a matter of time! Hoop, glad to hear that you pitched a good game, but sad to hear that ya'll lost! I would hate to see how good Hill would be if he had kept playing last year!

Hey, I just wanna say that i really appreciate you posting that about us, but even though we won, East still played a heck of a ball game and corey pitched really good, but thanks for the congrats, i know me and you had our words with eachother earlier in the season, but you tipped your hat to us when we got our first district win just like you said you would, i appreciate that.

Just wanted to post that Jo Byrns lost 11-1 to Hunters Lane, a team they beat 6-3 earlier this season. As u can tell it seems like we are goin backwards. We also lost a guy in practice yesterday, and we lost another guy in the game today. So we really need to turn things around right now. But honestly i think we will, its just a matter of time b4 everything starts clicking again.

to eastbaseball25....yes i was the 2nd baseman when we played yall and i led off...curious but obvisously you dont have to say...who are yall planning on pitching against us?? i say this early and i dont want to bite my tounge but after the ca loss i along with the other seniors will have us ready for friday because we are determined not to lose another district game...so im not saying this as a threat or trash talk but bring your best because im positive we will be focused...well unless people deicide to take things lightly and well screw up again in which case im sure yall will see coach anderson a little mad...lol...and that is in nice terms...im sure yall remember last year when he threw the fungo...yea we dont want that happening ever again...

Yeah i remember when he threw that, we all that it was hillarious but wasn't after yall still beat us. But Will Clinard is pitching, a sophmore that throws mid-80's so bring yall's game cause we're bring our flame thrower, i really don't appreciate this comment cause just like sending disrespect to us. We have a couple bad games like yall did against CA and everybody thinks we stink. Yall lost to CA 5-2, we lost 7-6 so the way i see it, we're all the same except for a couple of games. We beat McEwen 14-2 in the 1st game today and in the 2nd game 11-1 in a 5 inning scheduled game...so maybe we're back on stride, maybe not....yeah but we'll see yall tomorrow at 3, bring yall's game, even though we have only 1 senior, the juniors dont' want to lose anymore so we going to be ready. Tell Anderson that Wilks doesn't want him talkin any crap anymore on the baseball field, we beat yall 4 times in b-ball and he's got to deal with it, thats what he said, so tell him to limit his trash talk tomorrow for sure. Good luck to yall and we'll see ya tomorrow

Yeah i remember when he threw that, we all that it was hillarious but wasn't after yall still beat us. But Will Clinard is pitching, a sophmore that throws mid-80's so bring yall's game cause we're bring our flame thrower, i really don't appreciate this comment cause just like sending disrespect to us. We have a couple bad games like yall did against CA and everybody thinks we stink. Yall lost to CA 5-2, we lost 7-6 so the way i see it, we're all the same except for a couple of games. We beat McEwen 14-2 in the 1st game today and in the 2nd game 11-1 in a 5 inning scheduled game...so maybe we're back on stride, maybe not....yeah but we'll see yall tomorrow at 3, bring yall's game, even though we have only 1 senior, the juniors dont' want to lose anymore so we going to be ready. Tell Anderson that Wilks doesn't want him talkin any crap anymore on the baseball field, we beat yall 4 times in b-ball and he's got to deal with it, thats what he said, so tell him to limit his trash talk tomorrow for sure. Good luck to yall and we'll see ya tomorrow

"so the way i see it, we're all the same except for a couple of games..." .. how can you say that..yall are 10-8..NC is 13-2.. and they beat yall 12-0...come one now hoop, you know thats not right, they are better than yall, jus look at the records, i mean i got those records off this website so they might not be completely accurate but close enough. dont get me wrong, east is a solid team throughout the lineup..but NC is top of the district right now and well yall arent, and neither are we. and this isnt basketball anymore..move on..its baseball time..and i honestly dont see yall beating NC, but good luck and i wouldnt mind seein yall win to shake things up a little bit in the district...good luck to everyone..

10/21