District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

Well we just got to school this morning and the game is cancelled already today with us @ CA. So hopefully everybody can get their games in today. Good luck. Dave where are you, you haven't posted in a long time?

Don't worry, I am on here everyday taking in all of the info! The rumor is that I will be a HC again next year at a 2a school! That is if I want it! Don't know if I really do, but i have missed being in the action this year! Ya'll are still my boys and always will be my 1st freshman class! Get it done this year! I am still trying to work out a time to come see ya'll play! With little Cal, ya know me being a Dad, it makes things a little more difficult to get away! Tell everyone that me and Mrs. A are doing great and that the next superstar will be coming up! Don't forget the name Cal Acree, in about 14 years you will be hearing his name! Ha! Ha!

Edited by dave61502

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, I am on here everyday taking in all of the info! The rumor is that I will be a HC again next year at a 2a school! That is if I want it! Don't know if I really do, but i have missed being in the action this year! Ya'll are still my boys and always will be my 1st freshman class! Get it done this year! I am still trying to work out a time to come see ya'll play! With little Cal, ya know me being a Dad, it makes things a little more difficult to get away! Tell everyone that me and Mrs. A are doing great and that the next superstar will be coming up! Don't forget the name Cal Acree, in about 14 years you will be hearing his name! Ha! Ha!

I believe that, if he hits the ball as near has good as you did last year in practice then he just might be a superstar as long as he don't tear his knee or something...lol...you are just trying to name him after a real superstar (Cal Ripken) we all was hoping you named him Dave Jr., that would have been funny, i wish you could have stayed and finished out our high school career but things always work out for the best and maybe you can go out and get a state title with your new team, you should take the job and do your thing, just don't run them as much as you did us...lol...they'll end up hating you...just kidding with ya...but hey hope to see you up here soon but its my b-day today and my mom is taking me out to lunch. But hope to see you soon but i'll ttyl and i'll tell everyone yall are doing great....

So this is the last week of district play (at least for us) we have 3 district games left (CA, East Lit, and Houston Co.) So how many games does everybody else have left? Distict tourney's are in less than 2 weeks so everybody has to get there head on straight and play ball now, coming down the home stretch and i still dont' think anybody knows who is going to come out of our district #1 and #2 and go to the region. But good luck to everyone and i look forward to traveling to the remaining district games we have left. Hey BigChief, i heard yall play like on some college field or soemthing like that...any truth behind that or just hear-say???

Jo Byrns schedule this week:

Monday: Houston Co. H

Tuesday: DH Mcewen H

Weds: White House Heritage A

Friday: Nashville Christian H

If we win out, and East beats CA we get outright first. If CA doesnt lose we tie for first. If we lose a game we at all we dont finish in first, especially if we lose to NCS.

Yall keep saying that IF East beats CA...does that mean that yall still don't think we are good team or yall think we are no good??? Well Tuck good luck with yall's games this week and yall better watch out for NCS this Friday cause they are getting hot again and thats not something you want playing them the last district game of the year and especially with the stuff that yall got riding on that game. So who all else is playing this week besides East and Jo Byrns?

i dont think tuck is trying to say anything to any regards about yall being a good or bad team... i honestly believe he is saying that CA is first in district and it is there game to lose..you know??? its like saying that someone like we'll say the braves are supposed to beat the mets...yes the braves are always on top of the east but this year the mets just so happen to be in first...thats the best way of putting or that i can...we play whh on monday, hume fogg on tuesday, and then jo byrns friday....good luck to everyone and we'll be seeing everyone at our place for districts....which i have to say our field is in such nice shape...outside of shelby park i believe our field is one of the best to play on around this area....

Yeah i get what your saying but still everybody knows we should be drilling CA, i mean East, NCS, Jo Byrns, and i would even say East Lit. with Teasley pitching should kill them every game. They got slow pitching, decent fielding, and just blooping the ball in the outfield while hitting. We are all better than them but they are just fighting and doing everything they can do to prove they are a deserved first place in this district. And i agree that yalls field is in great condition and i love it cause the infield won't take any unexpected hops like our field and everyone is going to play solid "D" on that field. I think every game will be a good one except for whoever is playing McEwen, i just dont' think that they can really hang with the # 1 or #2 seeds. I even think if Jo Byrns comes out on top and they end up playing WHH then it will be a good game with Hill pitching for WHH, they have a chance against anyone. But i hope everybody has a good last week of baseball then a good week of practice and we'll see everybody at NCS May 5th. Can't Wait!!!

So this is the last week of district play (at least for us) we have 3 district games left (CA, East Lit, and Houston Co.) So how many games does everybody else have left? Distict tourney's are in less than 2 weeks so everybody has to get there head on straight and play ball now, coming down the home stretch and i still dont' think anybody knows who is going to come out of our district #1 and #2 and go to the region. But good luck to everyone and i look forward to traveling to the remaining district games we have left. Hey BigChief, i heard yall play like on some college field or soemthing like that...any truth behind that or just hear-say???

We have Clarksville Academy today at Cleveland Park and East Robertson on Wednesday at Shelby Park. I assume the "college field" you are talking about is Shelby. The nicest field in Nashville after Greer Stadium. We are fortunate enough to play all but three of our home games there. The Jo Byrns and Clarksville Academy games are (were) at Cleveland Park. Just the location is an experience in itself. :blink: No lights, but you don't want to be there after dark anyway. ;) Good luck to everyone down the stretch.

i dont think tuck is trying to say anything to any regards about yall being a good or bad team... i honestly believe he is saying that CA is first in district and it is there game to lose..you know??? its like saying that someone like we'll say the braves are supposed to beat the mets...yes the braves are always on top of the east but this year the mets just so happen to be in first...thats the best way of putting or that i can...we play whh on monday, hume fogg on tuesday, and then jo byrns friday....good luck to everyone and we'll be seeing everyone at our place for districts....which i have to say our field is in such nice shape...outside of shelby park i believe our field is one of the best to play on around this area....

Do you think that ya'lls field will be good to play today, because it rained all night lastnight in the White House and Cross Plains area.

We have Clarksville Academy today at Cleveland Park and East Robertson on Wednesday at Shelby Park. I assume the "college field" you are talking about is Shelby. The nicest field in Nashville after Greer Stadium. We are fortunate enough to play all but three of our home games there. The Jo Byrns and Clarksville Academy games are (were) at Cleveland Park. Just the location is an experience in itself. :blink: No lights, but you don't want to be there after dark anyway. ;) Good luck to everyone down the stretch.

Yeah it is a really nice field, i have been on it before but never played on it. Well i look forward to seeing yall Wednesday there for a good game i hope. Good luck to yall today against CA!

Boy thats the truth, u guys hurry up and get that game ova w/ b4 it gets dark lol. Its not the greatest neighborhood around. There is a hole in right field about 8 inches wide and goes down in the ground too far to see. BigChief tell Teasley to put a good word in for me w/ M. Anderson.

Anyways, i dont know what ur problem is hooper. I think ur starting to get bitter cuz we have beat yall like 5 times in a row. I never said u were gonna lose to CA, i put an IF because the game hasnt been played yet. I never said i think u guys are gonna lose, so stop gettin all defensive. We went into our second game w/ them thinkin we were gonna get revenge in a big way, we got it but only by 1 run, so just because u think ur gonna win doesnt always mean u will. I do think yall will win especially if Clinard pitches, but I am not a psychic.

East Literature 9 Clarksville Academy 5.

Teasley-W Hightower-L

Clarksville Academy scores one in the top of the first. East Lit answers with 5 in the bottom of the 3rd and add four more in the 4th to go up 9-1. Clarksville Academy drops four in the top of the 5th to make it 9-5. Austin Ayres comes in for the 6th and 7th and holds them scoreless to end it.

CA--1 0 0 0 4 0 0 = 5 5 1

ELM-0 0 5 4 0 0 0 = 9 10 2

We have East Robertson at Shelby on Wednesday. That is our last district game. We are 5-8 in 10A. 11-8-1 overall.