District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

I think Coffee is right to, making no excuses for us but if it wasn't for one bad inning in every game we lost except the 1st Jo Byrns game and the 1st NCS game then we would be 9-2 right now and at the top of our district but we're not so there's nothing you can say but WHAT IF? But we still got the tourney's to go, and it seems to me like East Lit. is going to sneak up on some people just like i said they would. Everybody better watch out in the 1st round cause if you get East Lit. you know you got Teasley on the mound and i hear he is a hard guy to beat. I would probably say this is how it is going to end up..

1. Jo Byrns

2. CA

3. NCS

4. East Robertson

5. Houston Co.

6. East Literature

7. WH Heritage

8. McEwen

there's still baseball to be played but it will be something like this depending on the CA-Jo Byrns game today, and good luck to yall bigchief, i'm really happy that yall won a really important game in this district and to prove to everybody that yall aren't a pushover. But good luck to all teams and i think we got a very good chance of putting a team in state, we got 3-4 in our district that can do it IF you play your A game! Hey dave sorry that we didn't beat Jo Byrns we really wanted it but we still got tourney's to go and we are going to beat them before we get out of high school, its really bugging me and i know you want us to get as bad as we do. Hope to see you up here soon coach. Hope everything is going good down south!

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooooffeee, when are yo pitching again! How is Will's arm? I hear he has had a few aches and pains! It is about time you hit a bomb against NCS! I think that the 1st one since your Freshmen year against Houston Co.! Good luck this week East!

Coffee pitched yesterday after Pitt got took out in in the 3rd, Anthony pitched great and was on top of his game. He pitched way over good enough to get us the win, we just couldn't play the D-fence when it counted. Will's arm is ok, he is on the mound Friday against CA, he was just sore after he pitched that complete game, no-hitter against NCS. I think he threw 105 or so pitches that game so it took a while to gain back all strength but he told me yesterday he was fine and it wasn't hurting anymore and it sure didn't look like it was hurting him when he was throwing from short to 1st yesterday!

This is starting to get crazy. I know most NCS players must be disguisted/confused about what's going on after such a good start to the season. Keep playing good ball!

I havent heard much crap talkin from u lately.

Anyways Jo Byrns beat CA today 6-5. CA jumped out to a 4 run lead then it was cut down to 4-3 then they added another in the second to make it 5-3. Eli hit a 2 run shot to tie it and we scored the game winner in the top of the seventh. CA pitched the same lefty as last time pitching #20. I pitched the whole game for us, and had them 3 up 3 down in the first b4 Eli fielded a grounder on 1st and i mishandled the throw. They ended up gettin 2 of there 4 hits in that inning scoring 4. The 5th run came on a mishandled ball at 3rd. There were no earned runs given up.

Jo Byrns: 0 3 0 0 0 2 1

Clarksville Acad: 4 1 0 0 0 0 0

WP: Chris Tuck (2-0)

I dont know the losing pitcher was because the lefty came out and the next guy would be charged w/ the Loss and i dont know his name.

I havent heard much crap talkin from u lately.

Anyways Jo Byrns beat CA today 6-5. CA jumped out to a 4 run lead then it was cut down to 4-3 then they added another in the second to make it 5-3. Eli hit a 2 run shot to tie it and we scored the game winner in the top of the seventh. CA pitched the same lefty as last time pitching #20. I pitched the whole game for us, and had them 3 up 3 down in the first b4 Eli fielded a grounder on 1st and i mishandled the throw. They ended up gettin 2 of there 4 hits in that inning scoring 4. The 5th run came on a mishandled ball at 3rd. There were no earned runs given up.

Jo Byrns: 0 3 0 0 0 2 1

Clarksville Acad: 4 1 0 0 0 0 0

WP: Chris Tuck (2-0)

I dont know the losing pitcher was because the lefty came out and the next guy would be charged w/ the Loss and i dont know his name.

O my bad...I don't keep up with how bad your team is playing or who you're losing too. But since you wanted to start sugar then go ahead and get whatever you have to say off your chest and I'll finish it. Once again, NCS vs Jo Byrns will be a repeat of the first game. And the record will improve to NCS 2-0 against your team. How's that for talkin smack?

O my bad...I don't keep up with how bad your team is playing or who you're losing too. But since you wanted to start sugar then go ahead and get whatever you have to say off your chest and I'll finish it. Once again, NCS vs Jo Byrns will be a repeat of the first game. And the record will improve to NCS 2-0 against your team. How's that for talkin smack?

Awww there u are lol. Well i'm glad u think were losing, since we havent lost a district game since the NCS game, but good info on that. I like reading ur post it gives me inspiration. Well u can predict w/e u want, but it aint gonna happen, and if it does u can bash me all u want, but i am willing to go out on a limb and say it wont. We will be ready for hicks this time, and if he dont pitch then it wont matter.

Awww there u are lol. Well i'm glad u think were losing, since we havent lost a district game since the NCS game, but good info on that. I like reading ur post it gives me inspiration. Well u can predict w/e u want, but it aint gonna happen, and if it does u can bash me all u want, but i am willing to go out on a limb and say it wont. We will be ready for hicks this time, and if he dont pitch then it wont matter.

Yeah well when NCS plays Jo Byrns again NCS will come on top in that game to. Just face it you can't hit a slow pitcher if your life depended on it, yall are not on top of yall's game right now so therefore NCS will beat yall, it will be the game they bounce back in. But anyways Tuck like i said WE'LL SEEE YALL IN THE TOURNAMENT AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. Everyone will see the team we really are once it counts in the tournament.

i wouldnt make any comments on how ncs will be doing...we have obvisously overlooked or frankly played bad baseball lately....we havent hit the ball period and made some mental/communication errors that have hurt us tremendously....simply said we arent playing good baseball and i appreciate the fact that for whatever reason people are still defending ncs but i mean we havent deserved to go and play on our field the last few outings....so hopefully we can rebound and get back to our style of ball...i think once we get the bats rolling then things will work themselves out...its just that not one or two people are slumping but the whole team...im not taking anything away from east robertson...their pitcher was good against us but i think east25 can agree that we didnt hit either rather runners were in position to score or not....and bigchief from eat lit or ca.... we just aint hitting and its very frustrating....o well hopefully we can turn it around...provided we win out and are able to beat jo byrns and with a loss to ca along the way we can still get first in district....but thats a lot to have happen so we just need to go out and play good baseball and let the rest fall where it may...

i wouldnt make any comments on how ncs will be doing...we have obvisously overlooked or frankly played bad baseball lately....we havent hit the ball period and made some mental/communication errors that have hurt us tremendously....simply said we arent playing good baseball and i appreciate the fact that for whatever reason people are still defending ncs but i mean we havent deserved to go and play on our field the last few outings....so hopefully we can rebound and get back to our style of ball...i think once we get the bats rolling then things will work themselves out...its just that not one or two people are slumping but the whole team...im not taking anything away from east robertson...their pitcher was good against us but i think east25 can agree that we didnt hit either rather runners were in position to score or not....and bigchief from eat lit or ca.... we just aint hitting and its very frustrating....o well hopefully we can turn it around...provided we win out and are able to beat jo byrns and with a loss to ca along the way we can still get first in district....but thats a lot to have happen so we just need to go out and play good baseball and let the rest fall where it may...

hey bud...i here what you're saying about not hitting but you gotta ask yourself at the same time. Where is the fire? it was there at the beginning of the season i know that for sure. Like I told you yesterday...when we were down 3-9, we got mad! And that led us to win big. Start the fire again, get the emotions going. Then you will find NCS winning alot more often.

Edited by satars12

Jo Byrns beat East Literature 11-6 in 7. The Umpire behind the play wasnt very good at all. We jumped out to a 7-0 lead, but got complacent and let Lit get within 3 b4 we made it 11-4, and stayed up for good. Pitchers for both teams had trouble throwing strikes because the K-zone changed so much. Other then the umpiring it was a good game, and good sportsmanship(from the players lol) J/k i dont blame yalls fan for that. #40 pitched the first like 5 or 6 for East Lit picking up the L, but he pitched better then last time we played them. #7 Teasley pitched the last 2 innings. He was accurate, and had a good breaking ball, but we got 3 off of him in the 6th inning. I have a box score but its might not be completely accurate.

East Lit: 1 0 0 3 0 0 2

Jo Byrns: 7 0 0 0 1 3 x

WP: Justin Whitaker

LP: Austin Ayers

Edited by bigtuck4242