District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

Boy thats the truth, u guys hurry up and get that game ova w/ b4 it gets dark lol. Its not the greatest neighborhood around. There is a hole in right field about 8 inches wide and goes down in the ground too far to see. BigChief tell Teasley to put a good word in for me w/ M. Anderson.

Anyways, i dont know what ur problem is hooper. I think ur starting to get bitter cuz we have beat yall like 5 times in a row. I never said u were gonna lose to CA, i put an IF because the game hasnt been played yet. I never said i think u guys are gonna lose, so stop gettin all defensive. We went into our second game w/ them thinkin we were gonna get revenge in a big way, we got it but only by 1 run, so just because u think ur gonna win doesnt always mean u will. I do think yall will win especially if Clinard pitches, but I am not a psychic.

I don't have any problem at all, it just sounded like you were saying that we couldn't beat them or didn't have a chance and naw i'm not bitter bout yall beating us how many ever times in a row cause next year it will be a whole different story but that doesn't have anything to do with this year. We still have a chance to see yall in the tournament and maybe it won't be the same outcome as in years past. Great win today for yall BigChief seems like to me if yall would have played yalls game in the beginning of the season yall would be at the top of the district. Good luck to everyone else the rest of the season. If we win 1 or our next 3 games we clinch the 4th seed. Which would match us up against either East Lit or Houston Co.

Predictions on tournament match-ups

#1 Jo Byrns vs. #8 McEwen (Easy win for Jo Byrns if they play their game)

#2 NCS vs. #7 WH-Heritage (Good game if Hill pitches for WHH)

#3 CA vs. #6 East Lit. (East Lit. will win if Teasley pitches)

#4 East Robertson vs. #5 Houston Co. (Revenge from last years match-up?)

From there-

# 1 Jo Byrns vs. ????

#2 NCS vs. #6 East Lit.

WHAT DO ALL OF YALL THINK, I MEAN WE HAVE BEEN GIVING OUR OPINIONS ON HERE ALL YEAR, SO SAY WHAT YOU REALLY THINK AND GIVE YOUR HONEST PICKS.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im so tempted to give you my picks not that they will be right like yours or anyone elses but since the lost to east lit. we are forbidden to give any insight or predictions on any game especially our games becuase coach anderson got upset about it and if it aint giving a score or analysis of a game played then i cant say anything..that is why yall have seen a decline in ncs reports or topic talking....cuz coach gave a "speech" so no one really says anything anymore...but today we won 4-3 against whh in extras...yes the game was close but we got the short end of many calls....thats a simple way of saying the game was close...outfield ump was just god awful...i mean for both teams he was making the call before the ball or runner even got to the bag....bad outfield umping but we ncs had many oppurtunities but never cashed in....we started off ripping the ball and then still hit the ball but got caught in a few line drive double plays or called out at the plate kinda plays that never went our way so yea we had a fight on our hands but finally we won....anyone else play today and your predictions are close to mine...i just dont know about the jo byrns and ncs being #1 or #2....we'll play for that obvisously....but east robertson beat ca again...a favor i simply ask...and good job east lit. that pitcher is a stud although it seemed that he lost velocity on his fastball in the 2nd game...but i mean that behind the plate ump was stright awful that game as well...you know come to think bout it we havent had many good umps this year...is it a ncs thing or does everyone else get bad umps??

Be careful not to overlook Heritage. Great game played today. Great job on the mound by Hill. NCS had only one earned run. This team is coming around!! Great job guys!! WHH has gone to extra innings with East Robt. and NCS, and won the game against East Robt. Great job!!

Hopefully we can help you out tsad06, we play CA next Monday. We got Houston Co. tomorrow, and we're all praying that it won't get rained out cause we haven't played a game since last Monday against Jo Byrns, i dont' know if that is a good thing or bad thing with such a long break, it was a chance for everybody to rest their arms and get their legs back under you but not alot of in-game situations. We scrimmaged each other but not the same as a real oppenent in front of you. Hopefully we can get these 3 remaining district games so we can get 4th maybe even 3rd. And yes Heritage is a really improved team, even better with Hill on the mound.

Tuck said he can't post anymore cause he coach said he was talking stuff on here so he wanted to let yall know. They lost to Houston Co. today 4-1...he said they played horrible and sounds like they did with the hot sticks they have had lately. Looks like the district is shaking up bad. I hear Houston Co. only has 2 distict losses, is this true? Cause i know that we beat them and Jo Byrns, i thought NCS beat them to.

we have not played them yet...we play them in a double-header next monday..we have 3 remaining district games...we are 8-3 in district play....ca is something and 3...houston is evidently 6-2..so that means they have alot of district games left...they must obvisously have 6 games in a 10 day period...wow thats a lot of games...jo byrns is now 7-3..east robertson what are yall??? correct me if im wrong i didnt look at yalls site but yall have lost 5 district games...and that should be by record our top 5....but i believe east lit is a hot team when #7 pitches and whh is a dangerous #7 seed right now when hill is on the mound...i will take back my statement previously about how i'm not quite sure that our district is one of the toughest..i do now firmly believe that but to all 10-a teams we should not and cannot be content with winning district...this is the year someone from district 10a goes far...besides used to be davidson....good luck and maybe some end of the year pushes can scramble our district around...

Be careful not to overlook Heritage. Great game played today. Great job on the mound by Hill. NCS had only one earned run. This team is coming around!! Great job guys!! WHH has gone to extra innings with East Robt. and NCS, and won the game against East Robt. Great job!!

Thanks for the props. We played a tight game to say the least. The last couple innings were the most exciting by far. NCS is a good team. We have Jo Byrns wed., either Station Camp or CA on thursday, depending on when we have to make up the CA game rained out from 4-20, and friday we have to go to McEwen. Hill pitched a great game yesterday. Tournaments are only a couple weeks away, but don't count anyone out once it starts. The only thing for sure once tournament starts are the seeds we all get. Whatever happens may surprise all of us.

Yeah we are now 7-5 in the district with our 5-4 victory at Houston Co. today, so that puts them at 7-3 with only 4 games left. So yeah i'm pretty sure now that we are going to get a #4 or #5 seed with CA, NCS, and Jo Byrns getting the top 3, i believe NCS can beat Houston Co. but i just don't know how things are going to be played out. Our district is really dangerous because i believe every team besides McEwen maybe has at least 1 great pitcher. With i would say ours, NCS, and Jo Byrns the deepest. Well just thought i would inform everybody on the score of the game today. We'll know exactly how the seeds are and who we are playing next Friday for sure. The tourney does start May 5th...is that correct or is it another date, somebody let me know. Did anybody else play today besides us?

Houston Co. 3 0 0 0 1 0 0= 4 3 0

East Rob. 0 1 0 1 1 2 1= 5 10 0

Yeah we are now 7-5 in the district with our 5-4 victory at Houston Co. today, so that puts them at 7-3 with only 4 games left. So yeah i'm pretty sure now that we are going to get a #4 or #5 seed with CA, NCS, and Jo Byrns getting the top 3, i believe NCS can beat Houston Co. but i just don't know how things are going to be played out. Our district is really dangerous because i believe every team besides McEwen maybe has at least 1 great pitcher. With i would say ours, NCS, and Jo Byrns the deepest. Well just thought i would inform everybody on the score of the game today. We'll know exactly how the seeds are and who we are playing next Friday for sure. The tourney does start May 5th...is that correct or is it another date, somebody let me know. Did anybody else play today besides us?

Houston Co. 3 0 0 0 1 0 0= 4 3 0

East Rob. 0 1 0 1 1 2 1= 5 10 0

Hoop, who pitched, and who hit well?

Hoop, who pitched, and who hit well?

Will pitched a complete game with 5 k's but 8 BB's, they scored all of there runs off of walks. So it kinda hurt us with all of that but he still pitched well cause he had a, i would say perfect "D" behind him with no errors. Daniel pulled his rotator cup on his non-throwing arm so Chantz started yesterday and did well. The doctor has released Daniel but Coach Roach still won't let him play, he don't want him to get hurt any worse but he seems fine to me and wants to be playing bad.

Hitting Stats vs. Houston Co.

RF Sneed-2-4

SS Hooper-2-4 (1) RBI

1B Wilks-2-4 (1) RBI

P Clinard-1-4

CF Coffee-1-2 (1) RBI

2B Kahn-1-3 (1) RBI

3B Miller-1-3

LF Pitt-0-3

DH Griffith-0-4 (1) RBI

Will pitched a complete game with 5 k's but 8 BB's, they scored all of there runs off of walks. So it kinda hurt us with all of that but he still pitched well cause he had a, i would say perfect "D" behind him with no errors. Daniel pulled his rotator cup on his non-throwing arm so Chantz started yesterday and did well. The doctor has released Daniel but Coach Roach still won't let him play, he don't want him to get hurt any worse but he seems fine to me and wants to be playing bad.

Hitting Stats vs. Houston Co.

RF Sneed-2-4

SS Hooper-2-4 (1) RBI

1B Wilks-2-4 (1) RBI

P Clinard-1-4

CF Coffee-1-2 (1) RBI

2B Kahn-1-3 (1) RBI

3B Miller-1-3

LF Pitt-0-3

DH Griffith-0-4 (1) RBI

Will had to have thrown a lot of pitches to thrown 7 innings and have 8 BBs!