District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeke we play CA on Monday so there's no way yall play them to or maybe your talkin bout the Station Camp game. Hey i was at the Jo Byrns-NCS game, it was a really good game, alot of home runs at Jo Byrns field. Not alot of mistakes by either team, thought there was some balls in the outfield that could have been caught but still didn't really make any differences. Couple of base-running mistakes by NCS that would have game them 2-3 more runs but still a great game by both teams. Since Jo Byrns is our rival i wanted NCS to win but in my heart i wanted Jo Byrns to win cause alot of them are my friends and just got to route against NCS. But NCS pulled out on top, look forward to district tournaments. Everything is almost set now except for Houston Co, us, NCS, and CA which throws Jo Byrns in the mix. That is going to be the top 5 seeds, good luck to whoever gets 1st cause its crazy just to throw out all the possibliities.

Zeke we play CA on Monday so there's no way yall play them to or maybe your talkin bout the Station Camp game. Hey i was at the Jo Byrns-NCS game, it was a really good game, alot of home runs at Jo Byrns field. Not alot of mistakes by either team, thought there was some balls in the outfield that could have been caught but still didn't really make any differences. Couple of base-running mistakes by NCS that would have game them 2-3 more runs but still a great game by both teams. Since Jo Byrns is our rival i wanted NCS to win but in my heart i wanted Jo Byrns to win cause alot of them are my friends and just got to route against NCS. But NCS pulled out on top, look forward to district tournaments. Everything is almost set now except for Houston Co, us, NCS, and CA which throws Jo Byrns in the mix. That is going to be the top 5 seeds, good luck to whoever gets 1st cause its crazy just to throw out all the possibliities.

Great game yesterday by both teams. Its very difficult to beat Jo Byrns at home. They know that field and with those fences you can count on plenty of runs being put up. Jo Byrns has a good team they have proven that many times, the seniors on this team have much to be proud of over the years. They could still win the whole thing so nothing has been settled yet. Jo Byrns is just like everyone else headed into the tournament. NCS went into the tournament last year a 4th or 5th seed team and ended up in the finals with Jo Byrns ....so who knows. Lots of ball left to play by Houston Co , CA , East Robertson and NCS.

Good luck to you guys East on Monday against CA both of these teams have improved very much over the last few weeks. Just wondering East if you have heard that CA picked up a couple of players over the season that moved into the area ...just seems like they had different and more personel the second time we played them than the first time. I heard some parents talking about it at our last game....just wondering if you had heard anything about it. Also do you know if Houston Co still has to play CA again also ....that would mean Houston Co would have 3 games left next week all district games.

Great game yesterday by both teams. Its very difficult to beat Jo Byrns at home. They know that field and with those fences you can count on plenty of runs being put up. Jo Byrns has a good team they have proven that many times, the seniors on this team have much to be proud of over the years. They could still win the whole thing so nothing has been settled yet. Jo Byrns is just like everyone else headed into the tournament. NCS went into the tournament last year a 4th or 5th seed team and ended up in the finals with Jo Byrns ....so who knows. Lots of ball left to play by Houston Co , CA , East Robertson and NCS.

Good luck to you guys East on Monday against CA both of these teams have improved very much over the last few weeks. Just wondering East if you have heard that CA picked up a couple of players over the season that moved into the area ...just seems like they had different and more personel the second time we played them than the first time. I heard some parents talking about it at our last game....just wondering if you had heard anything about it. Also do you know if Houston Co still has to play CA again also ....that would mean Houston Co would have 3 games left next week all district games.

Yeah i did hear that at the basketball district and region tournaments this year at CA, i was talking to a couple of the baseball players that were there just to watch the games and theys said they picked up an additional 3 players this year. And yes Houston Co. does play CA next week and yall twice. So things could shake up alot for Houston Co. and CA saying we beat CA and yall beat both of them then that puts us potentially moving into the 3rd seed saying Houston Co. ends up with 5 losses and CA with 6, we would have the tie breaker with Houston Co. beating them twice. East Lit. has the #6 seed locked up, not sure with the #7 and #8 seed between Heritage and McEwen, i know McEwen beat Heritage the 1st time they played 6-5, but don't know if they have played the 2nd game yet. If NCS wins out then they get #1 seed, if CA and Houston Co. lose 1 game then Jo Byrns get #2 seed. If NCS beats Houston Co. both times then beats CA and we beat CA and Houston Co. beat CA that would put East at #3, Houston Co. at #4, and CA at #5. Alot of different things can happen right now but we won't know until all these games are played out. Oh yeah Voldad if yall keep devoloping that sophmore that piched for yall yesterday should have a good 1, 2 punch with McDowell and him. Best of luck to yall!

I would say this is how it will end up, i have changed this like 2-3 different time

#1 NCS vs. #8 McEwen

#2 Jo Byrns vs. #7 WH-Heritage (Holman vs. Hill)

#3 East Robertson vs. #6 East Lit. (Clinard vs. Teasley)

#4 Houston Co. vs. #5 CA

Every game except the #1 vs. #8 should be a great game with all these teams having a shut down pitcher except for Houston Co. vs. CA, niether one really have a shut down pitcher but they both can scratch and crawl to win that game. Well we will know shortly who will be playing who and won't have to make these kind of predictions again.

Yeah i did hear that at the basketball district and region tournaments this year at CA, i was talking to a couple of the baseball players that were there just to watch the games and theys said they picked up an additional 3 players this year. And yes Houston Co. does play CA next week and yall twice. So things could shake up alot for Houston Co. and CA saying we beat CA and yall beat both of them then that puts us potentially moving into the 3rd seed saying Houston Co. ends up with 5 losses and CA with 6, we would have the tie breaker with Houston Co. beating them twice. East Lit. has the #6 seed locked up, not sure with the #7 and #8 seed between Heritage and McEwen, i know McEwen beat Heritage the 1st time they played 6-5, but don't know if they have played the 2nd game yet. If NCS wins out then they get #1 seed, if CA and Houston Co. lose 1 game then Jo Byrns get #2 seed. If NCS beats Houston Co. both times then beats CA and we beat CA and Houston Co. beat CA that would put East at #3, Houston Co. at #4, and CA at #5. Alot of different things can happen right now but we won't know until all these games are played out. Oh yeah Voldad if yall keep devoloping that sophmore that piched for yall yesterday should have a good 1, 2 punch with McDowell and him. Best of luck to yall!

I would say this is how it will end up, i have changed this like 2-3 different time

#1 NCS vs. #8 McEwen

#4 Houston Co. vs. #5 CA

Every game except the #1 vs. #8 should be a great game with all these teams having a shut down pitcher except for Houston Co. vs. CA, niether one really have a shut down pitcher but they both can scratch and crawl to win that game. Well we will know shortly who will be playing who and won't have to make these kind of predictions again.

East I just heard from a friend that Houston Co beat CA yesterday. They never report any scores or results here so who knew. I thought they played next week. That changes things a little bit ...gives CA 4 losses and they still have to play you guys. Also means that NCS needs to win both games against Houston Co now more than ever. That will lock up 1st place if NCS wins both games ...still not sure how many games Houston Co has left to play other than the two with NCS on Monday. NCS needs to focus on one game at a time here ...have to win the first one for sure. Your right East , King did a great job yesterday against one of the best hitting teams in our district in a very important game. Not bad for a guy who hasn't pitched all year for some unknown reason. NCS has a couple more pitchers in the wings that haven't been used much this year that can also come in and help out during the tournament. Starting May 6th ..pitching depth is everything ....Good luck to all.

#1 NCS vs. #8 McEwen

#4 Houston Co. vs. #5 CA

Hoop, I was talking about the Station Camp game. It's supposed to rain starting tomorrow and last off/on thru tuesday, so who knows what will happen. We played McEwen yesterday in McEwen. We beat them in 15-4 in 5 innings. I hit one out off the top of the scoreboard. Hill pitched pretty well too. Our bats have come around lately, but we have just been out-hit by our opponents (CA, Jo Byrns & Houston Co. in particular). I'm lookin forward to districts next week. Anything is possible. Good luck.

If East beats CA and and NCS beats Houston Co. twice then this is out it goes:

1. Nashville Christian

2. Jo Byrns

3. Clarksville Academy

4. Houston Co.

5. East Robertson

6. East Literature

7. Heritage

8. Mcewen

Now say Easts beats CA and Houston Co. and NCS split:

1. Nashville Christian

2. Houston County

3. Jo Byrns

and everything else is the same.

NCS and Houston Co. tie, but NCS wins tiebreaker

Easts beats CA Houston Co. wins both games:

1. Houston Co.

2. Jo Byrns

3. Nashville Christian

4. Clarksville Academy

5. East Robertson

CA and East tie but Clarksville Academy wins tiebreaker

CA beats East then everything gets even crazier, I just put that East wins on all that cuz they are pitching Clinard and he should shut them down.

Jo Byrns will be 2 or 3 seed unless CA won and NCS split w/ Houston Co.

This is all assuming that that these are the correct records:

NCS: (9-3)

HCHS: (9-3)

CA: (9-4)

JBS:(10-4)

East:(8-5)

East Lit:(5-8)

Heritage:(3-11)

Mcewen:(2-12)

If not just correct me.

1. Nashville Christian

2. Jo Byrns

3. Clarksville Academy

4. Houston Co.

5. East Robertson

6. East Literature

7. Heritage

8. Mcewen

1. Nashville Christian

2. Houston County

3. Jo Byrns

1. Houston Co.

2. Jo Byrns

3. Nashville Christian

4. Clarksville Academy

5. East Robertson

CA beats East then everything gets even crazier, I just put that East wins on all that cuz they are pitching Clinard and he should shut them down.

If not just correct me.

Thanks neutralfan that took some work to figure that all out. I got dizzy just reading it . Question....according to your figures ...and believe me I think they are correct as far as i can tell. East Lit has played 13 games ...who do they have left to play if NCS plays Houston Co twice on Monday and East Robertson plays CA to complete their seasons. And Jo Byrns,WHH and McEwen have completed theirs then East Lit must be finished as well. Just curious as to how they ended up. Thanks again for your work on this ....sure does gets crazy with all the scenerios ..huh. All it tells me is that NCS better just win both games with Houston Co.

1. Nashville Christian

2. Jo Byrns

3. Clarksville Academy

4. Houston Co.

5. East Robertson

6. East Literature

7. Heritage

8. Mcewen

1. Nashville Christian

2. Houston County

3. Jo Byrns

1. Houston Co.

2. Jo Byrns

3. Nashville Christian

4. Clarksville Academy

5. East Robertson

If not just correct me.

These are all wrong neutral fan...if we beat CA and NCS beats Houston Co. twice then this is how it goes

1. NCS (11-3)

2. Jo Byrns (10-4)

3. East Robertson (9-5)

4. Houston Co. (9-5)

5. CA (9-5)

6. East Lit. (5-9)

7. WH Heritage (3-11)

8. McEwen (1-13)

It would be like this because we would have the tie-breaker with Houston Co. and CA if we beat CA by more than 1 run. We would have split with CA and sweeped Houston Co. so therefore we would have the tie breaker between both of them saying we beat CA by more than one run. The other outcomes doesn't matter cause if we lose to CA then we'll be in the 5 spot for sure. But we would have the 3rd seed because of tie-breaker rules. Houston Co. would have tie-breaker with CA beating them twice. So thats how it is going to be in my mind. And we gave East Lit. there 9th loss on Wendesday so there district season if over. Everyone is through except for East Robertson, Houston Co., NCS, and CA.

These are all wrong neutral fan...if we beat CA and NCS beats Houston Co. twice then this is how it goes

1. NCS (11-3)

2. Jo Byrns (10-4)

3. East Robertson (9-5)

4. Houston Co. (9-5)

5. CA (9-5)

6. East Lit. (5-9)

7. WH Heritage (3-11)

8. McEwen (1-13)

It would be like this because we would have the tie-breaker with Houston Co. and CA if we beat CA by more than 1 run. We would have split with CA and sweeped Houston Co. so therefore we would have the tie breaker between both of them saying we beat CA by more than one run. The other outcomes doesn't matter cause if we lose to CA then we'll be in the 5 spot for sure. But we would have the 3rd seed because of tie-breaker rules. Houston Co. would have tie-breaker with CA beating them twice. So thats how it is going to be in my mind. And we gave East Lit. there 9th loss on Wendesday so there district season if over. Everyone is through except for East Robertson, Houston Co., NCS, and CA.

Thanks East...that explains East Lit schedule. This year is by far the tightest race for seeds I can remember in 10A. Should be a great district tournament and games people from all over should want to see.

Oh by the way.....not sure who you were in the group of kids from East Robertson at the Jo Byrns game but I heard good comments about how nice you guys were that day. Its nice to see other players from other schools have that kind of interest. Plus it was a good game wasn't it.

1. NCS (11-3)

2. Jo Byrns (10-4)

3. East Robertson (9-5)

4. Houston Co. (9-5)

5. CA (9-5)

6. East Lit. (5-9)

7. WH Heritage (3-11)

8. McEwen (1-13)

No my friend u are wrong. Yall cannot finish higher then CA. Cuz if yall beat them then yall do tie, but the rule says u look at the next highest team and how the two teams competed against them. So if yall win then yall tie, but u look at how yall did against JBS(the next team up). Yall lost both games and CA split w/ them so therefore yall would be below them. Now if Houston Co. sweeps NCS and yall win, then yall would finish higher, but i dont think Houston co. will sweep NCS.

Thanks East...that explains East Lit schedule. This year is by far the tightest race for seeds I can remember in 10A. Should be a great district tournament and games people from all over should want to see.

Oh by the way.....not sure who you were in the group of kids from East Robertson at the Jo Byrns game but I heard good comments about how nice you guys were that day. Its nice to see other players from other schools have that kind of interest. Plus it was a good game wasn't it.

YEAH i was at the game, and if u call telling a team how to pitch players on the other team nice, then ur right. I personally think it is low. I sat there and watched them telling the NCS catcher what to throw the JBS hitters. Yet they say they were there to support JBS.