District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple solution here Bigtuck. Register again under a different screen name. Doesn't have to be very different. And email coacht and tell him someone is using your screen name and would he please block it.

Edited by Vultor

OK the brakets are out and here's the match-ups after a long season and an even longer wait!

#1 NCS vs. #8 WH-Heritage

#2 Jo Byrns vs. #7 McEwen

#3 Houston Co. vs. #6 East Lit.

#4 CA vs. #5 East Robertson

Ok no sugar coating anything, who do you think are going to be the winners of the 1st round? Everyone give your honest opinion cause you know pics always make everything more interesting. Mine are......

#1 NCS vs. #8 WH-Heritage (NCS-7, WH-Heritage-4)

NCS beating Heritage by no more than 3 but will be a great game and think Heritage can pull the upset. But if NCS brings their A game i have seen them bring before they could blowout Heritage.

#2 Jo Byrns vs. #7 McEwen (Jo Byrns-11, McEwen-1)

I think this will just be a blowout, but i think they will could 7 innings if McEwen brings their A game but i just don't see that happening against a great team in Jo Byrns.

#3 Houston Co. vs. #6 East Lit. (East LIt.-4, Houston Co.-3)

It will be a good game just because Houston Co. isn't that good of a hitting team and Teasley will pitch and probably shut down Houston Co. but if Houston Co. starts putting the ball in play then East Lit. will make errors and Houston Co. will win but if East Lit. hits and plays OK defence then they can pull the upset.

#4 CA vs. #5 East Robertson (East-7, CA-3)

Even though CA has already beat East twice (7-6, 9-8) i think this will be another game just like that. I think we have the potential to run-rule them but it just isn't going to be like that because CA is scratch and never give up team. I know Will Clinard and me will be pitching that game and i haven't seen a pitcher that they had they really could shut us down like all the other teams have at least 1 really good pitcher. They had 2 hits of Will last game but scored 5 runs off 4 errors. Should be a great one. I think this will be a good game just like the #3 vs. #4 game.

LOOK FORWARD TO EVERYONE'S PICS AND SEEING YOU ALL AT NCS ON SATURDAY, HOPE THAT THE GROUND CREW AT NCS CAN GET THE FIELD READY WITH ALL THIS RAIN EXPECTED TONIGHT AND TOMORROW!

Edited by EastBaseball25

OK the brakets are out and here's the match-ups after a long season and an even longer wait!

#1 NCS vs. #8 WH-Heritage

#2 Jo Byrns vs. #7 McEwen

#3 Houston Co. vs. #6 East Lit.

#4 CA vs. #5 East Robertson

Ok no sugar coating anything, who do you think are going to be the winners of the 1st round? Everyone give your honest opinion cause you know pics always make everything more interesting. Mine are......

#1 NCS vs. #8 WH-Heritage (NCS-7, WH-Heritage-4)

NCS beating Heritage by no more than 3 but will be a great game and think Heritage can pull the upset. But if NCS brings their A game i have seen them bring before they could blowout Heritage.

#2 Jo Byrns vs. #7 McEwen (Jo Byrns-11, McEwen-1)

I think this will just be a blowout, but i think they will could 7 innings if McEwen brings their A game but i just don't see that happening against a great team in Jo Byrns.

#3 Houston Co. vs. #6 East Lit. (East LIt.-4, Houston Co.-3)

It will be a good game just because Houston Co. isn't that good of a hitting team and Teasley will pitch and probably shut down Houston Co. but if Houston Co. starts putting the ball in play then East Lit. will make errors and Houston Co. will win but if East Lit. hits and plays OK defence then they can pull the upset.

#4 CA vs. #5 East Robertson (East-7, CA-3)

Even though CA has already beat East twice (7-6, 9-8) i think this will be another game just like that. I think we have the potential to run-rule them but it just isn't going to be like that because CA is scratch and never give up team. I know Will Clinard and me will be pitching that game and i haven't seen a pitcher that they had they really could shut us down like all the other teams have at least 1 really good pitcher. They had 2 hits of Will last game but scored 5 runs off 4 errors. Should be a great one. I think this will be a good game just like the #3 vs. #4 game.

LOOK FORWARD TO EVERYONE'S PICS AND SEEING YOU ALL AT NCS ON SATURDAY, HOPE THAT THE GROUND CREW AT NCS CAN GET THE FIELD READY WITH ALL THIS RAIN EXPECTED TONIGHT AND TOMORROW!

I know I am not from this district, but I personally think the East kid is giving all teams poster board material. I laugh b/c all of your posts have said you would finish at least third and now you have predicted you will beat CA. Not only that, but you talk trash by picking HC (see you in football) to lose. No offense but you're not very smart. Plus, your grammar is awful on all of your posts.

Edited by Camdenlionpride

what are the games schedules for saturday .... if it doesnt rain

I know the game times are 10 AM, 1, 4, & 7 PM if things go well. Our game vs. NCS is @ 7 but that's the only game I know a for sure time on. I do know that if rain pushes us back, we will play sometime sunday afternoon so that it doesn't interfere w/church times. Good luck to everyone this weekend.

I know I am not from this district, but I personally think the East kid is giving all teams poster board material. I laugh b/c all of your posts have said you would finish at least third and now you have predicted you will beat CA. Not only that, but you talk trash by picking HC (see you in football) to lose. No offense but you're not very smart. Plus, your grammar is awful on all of your posts.

LOL ARE YOU FROM THE DISTRICT??? didn't think so, so get off this forom dude...this is the 2nd time you have tried to bash me and it just isn't hurting anyone's feelings man. So yeah hope to see you in football, must be garbage if you always talking smack...but its baseball season right now and nobody cares bout football, and we would have finished 3rd if we would have beat CA on Monday but we lost by 1 so technically i was right if we would have won that game so get all your facts straight if you trying to bash someone.

East and CA play at 10 a.m. So i guess that leaves Jo Byrns and McEwen at 4.

My questiuon for the Heritage and NCS game is who will be pitching for NCS, the first time the two teams played their ace pitched and it was back and forth scoring all through the game until the last inning and i beleive we lost by 3, the second time we played their ace didn't start out but was brought in to close and in the 9th inning Heritage lost 3-4, now the question is will NCS pitch their ace against Heritage or will they try to save him by thinking they will win, either way, we have faced their ace before and we know we can hit him if we play at our best, but I can garuntee you it will be a very good game all the way though.

District 10A tourney at NCS on Saturday (weather permitting) 1st team is home team. Top seed will be home team throughout.

10:00 A.M. Gm#1 Clarksville Academy (15-11) vs. East Robertson (12-12)

1:00 P.M. Gm#2 Houston County (15-11) vs. East Literature Magnet (12-10-1)

4:00 P.M. Gm#3 Jo Byrns (18-8) vs. McEwen (4-15)

7:00 P.M. Gm#4 Nashville Christian (19-4) vs. White House-Heritage (5-18)

All losers will go home. Winners return on Monday.

Winner of game #1 faces winner of game #4 at 5:00 P.M.

Winner of game #2 faces winner of game #3 at 7:30 P.M.

On Tuesday, the winner's bracket final is at 5:00 p.m.

Loser's bracket game is at 7:30. Loser is 4th.

On Wednesday, loser's bracket final at 5:00 p.m. Loser is 3rd

On Thursday, championship game is at 5:00 p.m. with the "if" game scheduled for 7:30.

Obviously, the weather could push everything off this schedule, but that is how it is set up.

Good luck to everyone. Like Elvis used to sing. It's now or never."

Yea this isn't football season buddy so get on your own site punk. Yall must stink b/c it's not football season so bud out.