District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

Hey man good luck to yall. I think i'm going to come down there if i can get a couple more guys to go with me. We'll be here all the way routing yall on and even though everybody else that has been put out still aint' posting, i'm still routing yall on and hope that yall represent our district well. Good luck tomorrow against Forrest, they are a really good team!

Hoop, that must have been a tough game yesterday. Sorry yall's season had to come to an end, but yall did put it together there at the end. You proved to be tougher than you were at the beginning of the year. What I really wanna know is, was Minor really as good as everyone has said he is? I mean a no-hitter & 20 K's sounds amazing but I wanna hear what you have to say about him.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoop, that must have been a tough game yesterday. Sorry yall's season had to come to an end, but yall did put it together there at the end. You proved to be tougher than you were at the beginning of the year. What I really wanna know is, was Minor really as good as everyone has said he is? I mean a no-hitter & 20 K's sounds amazing but I wanna hear what you have to say about him.

ill answer that question for you...he was awesome...he wasnt just a guy throwing the ball as hard as he can right down the middle and just striking everbody out...i mean he did that lol but he hit his spots and didnt miss...he had a really good change up and a nice curve ball...and just the fact of him being a lefty made it harder...i think there were 4 pro scouts at the game...before we got there i was think that this kid throw about 90-91..ive seen that speed before and it nothing compared to a 97 mph fastball and thats what he was throwing the last night...

ill answer that question for you...he was awesome...he wasnt just a guy throwing the ball as hard as he can right down the middle and just striking everbody out...i mean he did that lol but he hit his spots and didnt miss...he had a really good change up and a nice curve ball...and just the fact of him being a lefty made it harder...i think there were 4 pro scouts at the game...before we got there i was think that this kid throw about 90-91..ive seen that speed before and it nothing compared to a 97 mph fastball and thats what he was throwing the last night...

All this is true about Mikie, except Mikie can't throw 97 mph. He throws in the low 90s but he hits his spots so well and that changeup is major league. How did you like his pickoff move?

All this is true about Mikie, except Mikie can't throw 97 mph. He throws in the low 90s but he hits his spots so well and that changeup is major league. How did you like his pickoff move?

If he threw a no hitter then they prolly didnt get much of a look at his pick off move. I have heard that Minor almost always hits one guy a game, is this just one bad pitch, or is he trying to intimidate the batters? If so it prolly works lol. Hooper how did u do against Minor, i know u didnt get a hit, but did u manage to make contact? I thought Clinard would get a hit, but i guess not.

If he threw a no hitter then they prolly didnt get much of a look at his pick off move. I have heard that Minor almost always hits one guy a game, is this just one bad pitch, or is he trying to intimidate the batters? If so it prolly works lol. Hooper how did u do against Minor, i know u didnt get a hit, but did u manage to make contact? I thought Clinard would get a hit, but i guess not.

Actually in the 4 years I've seen Mikie pitch he hit very few batters. He's not afraid to come inside and to have him hit 2 in a game is unusual. They must have been up on the plate. He did pick one of them off. When Mikie pitched against Cascade they all just automatically went back to the bag.

I didn't see the first guy get hit (wasn't paying close attention) but the second one (who got picked off) squared to bunt and was pretty much over the plate. Anyone who thinks Mikie intentionally hits a batter does not know him. He is one of the nicest young men you'd ever want to meet.

Nobody thinks Mikie hit anyone intentionally. It's more fun to strike them out.

I fouled 3 of his balls off but i've never seen that fast in my life. And i know you said that he throws low 90's but the scouts after the game said he hit 97 over 5 times and the gun doesn't lie. He is the real deal and is going to be famous one day and i can say i hit a foul ball off of him...LOL...well good luck today NCS i think we're about to leave and come watch, we're all behind you guys!

I fouled 3 of his balls off but i've never seen that fast in my life. And i know you said that he throws low 90's but the scouts after the game said he hit 97 over 5 times and the gun doesn't lie. He is the real deal and is going to be famous one day and i can say i hit a foul ball off of him...LOL...well good luck today NCS i think we're about to leave and come watch, we're all behind you guys!

So, Hoop, did yall impress the scouts enough to get them to come watch yall play us next year?? lol. It sounds like he's amazing, but I didn't know he was left-handed. That does make it alot harder to hit, especially if he's got a good changeup. I really wish I coulda come down there to watch that game. Do you have a summer ball team that has an opening on it? I need somewhere to play n haven't found a spot yet. Let me know if you do or hear about something somewhere around here.

I remember in the Warrior Classic 2 different guns had him at 111 mph. We all had a good laugh at that.