District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

I think these seedings are right. Because CA holds the tie breaker against Jo Byrns, because they split w/ NCS. Although Mcewen does have two wins. Every game should be competitive except the #1 #8 game.

Your exactly right about that, i just think McEwen isn't going to be able to hang with the #1 team no matter who it is, cause i think that the top 5 teams in our district not really deserve but all could of them could have ended up with a #1 seed. Well i guess here ils the scenarious of the CA-Houston Co. game.

If CA wins

1. NCS

2. CA

3. Jo Byrns

4. East Robertson

5. Houston Co.

6. East Lit.

7. WH-Heritage

8. McEwen

If Houston Co. wins

1. NCS

2. Jo Byrns

3. Houston Co.

4. CA

5. East Robertson

6. East Lit.

7. WH-Heritage

8. McEwen

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

east im really surprised yall lost to ca....tough loss none the less...but yall have been playing such good ball that i honestly figured yall would come in and take it to them...either way im sure yall will have a very competitive tourney because well its do or die....

east im really surprised yall lost to ca....tough loss none the less...but yall have been playing such good ball that i honestly figured yall would come in and take it to them...either way im sure yall will have a very competitive tourney because well its do or die....

Yeah man it is really tough especially when you are up 6-0 in the top of the 4th and bout to push them over the edge and leave Clarksville in 5 innings then they just started coming back. We going to be ready for tourney's though, we got 4 days of hard practice coming up starting tonight at 6...but congrats to yall tyler on yall's big win and 1st place seed going into the tourney's. If we win our 1st game and yall wins yall's 1st game then we'll see each other in the 2nd round, should be a dandy!

That is a stupid rule.

I agree 100% bigchief, that has to be the dumbest thing i ever heard, yeah NCS is a good team but i would say the honor would go to Eli Carlisle or Clay Head from Jo Byrns...Will Clinard from East....Justin Teasley from East Lit....Jared Hill from WH-Heritage...nope but you know there is always a dumb rule takin away the honor from the real best player. See all of you guys at NCS on Saturday, really looking forward to it.

i dont think it really matters, there are much better players in this district

Yeah i agree with justin here...NCS has alot of good players but i don't think the best player in the district is on there team. Good to have you on here Teasley, now you can give us some insight on East Lit. You think you will pitch the 1st round game against...well it will be either Jo Byrns, Houston Co. or CA but nobody has told us who won the Houston Co.-CA game so we really don't know, but i know the coaches meeting is tomorrow and we will all know then who is matched against who.

If the MVP does come from the #1 seed then who from NCS deserves it the most?

Would who ever you are stop postin w/ my name. I realize i left my name on a computer by accident, but get your own name. Oh since i broke my non posting streak might as well say that, the MVP rule is true. But if i had to pick a guy, its hard to argue w/ 10 HR's from Eli Carlisle. And only like 5 or 6 of those are at JBS so u cant blame it on the fence completely. Clay would be a good canditate too though, he started the season off slow, and is now REALLY hot and has a hitting streak going of like i dont know 10 lol, just guessin.

Edited by bigtuck4242