District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

shsprttyboy9, im not at all trying to start anything but playing for ncs and knowing what each of the two pitchers have and also knowing that the pitches arent called by the catcher at all then i dont think that had much to do with it...if you were at the game you would have saw that trey has nothing but slow, very slow off-speed...i dont even count his fastball as a fastball...and darren only threw fastballs..correct me if im wrong but the one time he attempted to throw off speed...eli belted into the cow pasture...yea i agree with you that its not quote unquote "nice" for them to do that but i mean you have "coaches in the stands" aka parents that say stuff all the time...i dont think that east was trying to reveal anything or try to assist us as much as they know must of jo bryns players and lets be honest would we have listened to them anyways...its not like if we told any team do this and do that...they would do it...i obvisouly did not hear anything nor have my focus on what east was doing or not doing...but yea i was aware that they were there...so any case they saw a good game...as for the seedings...do they really matter??? everyone is goin to have to play there game or they will be home saying there woulda,coulda, shoulda's.....yes i want to be the 1st seed but you gotta win against whoever it is to advance....good luck to all this coming week...

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH i was at the game, and if u call telling a team how to pitch players on the other team nice, then ur right. I personally think it is low. I sat there and watched them telling the NCS catcher what to throw the JBS hitters. Yet they say they were there to support JBS.

A.J., i know its you and you are just trying to start trouble. You know we hate Jo Byrns more than anything in the world and why would we be there to support them, we just went to watch 2 good teams play a ball game and if i would have had my pick i would have wanted NCS to win. Now say we get put out and we're not playing ball anymore then I will be a Jo Byrns supporter all the way. Just like in football, we want Jo Byrns to lose every game until our season is through then we'll route for them all day. So don't get on here starting trouble, and there was batters up to bat that i knew what to throw them to get them out and yeah i did say something but tsad is right, the coach is calling the pitches not me, so my comment had nothing to do with what was thrown the next pitch or to every batter on the whole team. If one person telling a catcher what to throw to get a person out makes yall lose then you just shouldn't be playing baseball at all. Fans shout stuff all the time and Friday i was a fan and specatator so i could say whatever i wanted to, to any guy on EITHER team or umpire. Congrats to NCS on there big win. And as for the tie breaker rule, you go by highest number of runs FIRST then you go to the highest seed ahead of you. But it really doesn't matter who we play, we are just going to go in and play OUR game.

Thanks East...that explains East Lit schedule. This year is by far the tightest race for seeds I can remember in 10A. Should be a great district tournament and games people from all over should want to see.

Oh by the way.....not sure who you were in the group of kids from East Robertson at the Jo Byrns game but I heard good comments about how nice you guys were that day. Its nice to see other players from other schools have that kind of interest. Plus it was a good game wasn't it.

Your right it was a great game and we were talking to McDowell's grandfather and he was a really nice man that knew alot of about baseball, i liked his insight on the game. It was like having an announcer right beside me the whole time. I was going to ask him if he knew who you were but i thought he wouldn't know who i was talking about so i just didn't say nothing. And we love to play and watch baseball, i would be there to watch a game like that any day of the week. And it is a very tight race and i'm trying to think about what SHS said and i think my predictions are right. Cause Houston Co. will be in 4th cause they beat CA twice and we would be 3rd cause we beat Houston Co. twice. But who cares we will see the bracket on Thursday and everybody will be in there uni's on Saturday morning and afternoon to watch a very competitive district play ball. Good luck to all this last week!

Just lookin at what u said EastBaseball. I do believe the rules for a tie breaker are this and this only. 1. Head to Head 2. Head to Head vs. team above the tie. 3. and a coin toss if neither one of those decide it. These may have changed, but in a similar fiasco a few years ago that i witnessed, this is how it was settled. It took a coin toss, but just so u know the seedings dont matter, the team that lost that coin toss ended up winning the tourney. I think East will beat CA and NCS will also win out so these could be the match ups, I may be wrong.

#1 Nashville Christian vs. #8 Mcewen ( blowout )

#2 Jo Byrns vs. #7 Heritage ( could be close )

#3 East Robertson vs #6 East Literature ( also could be an upset )

#4 Houston Co. vs. #5 Clarksville Academy ( Could be close, but HCHS has alreay beaten them twice )

I think the 3,4, and 5 seeds would go like this because: First u look at how they did against each other, and East won 3 out of 4. Houston Co. won 2 out of 4, and CA only won 1.

But u also have to look atht he fact that East lost both games to JBS, and Houston Co. and CA split, so that might have something to do w/ it also.

Its very confusing so I may be wrong, but that makes the most sense to me.

Edited by neutralfan07

Yeah that does sound like it makes the most sence neutralfan but who knows? You know how the rules change all the time. East is going to CA today at 5:30 today, yall have any predictions or insight on this game? Please let me know what yall think, don't really know how they have been playing here lately or anything so let me know.

A.J., i know its you and you are just trying to start trouble. You know we hate Jo Byrns more than anything in the world and why would we be there to support them, we just went to watch 2 good teams play a ball game and if i would have had my pick i would have wanted NCS to win. Now say we get put out and we're not playing ball anymore then I will be a Jo Byrns supporter all the way. Just like in football, we want Jo Byrns to lose every game until our season is through then we'll route for them all day. So don't get on here starting trouble, and there was batters up to bat that i knew what to throw them to get them out and yeah i did say something but tsad is right, the coach is calling the pitches not me, so my comment had nothing to do with what was thrown the next pitch or to every batter on the whole team. If one person telling a catcher what to throw to get a person out makes yall lose then you just shouldn't be playing baseball at all. Fans shout stuff all the time and Friday i was a fan and specatator so i could say whatever i wanted to, to any guy on EITHER team or umpire. Congrats to NCS on there big win. And as for the tie breaker rule, you go by highest number of runs FIRST then you go to the highest seed ahead of you. But it really doesn't matter who we play, we are just going to go in and play OUR game.

Hoop u talk a lot of stuff to be such a good MLB prospect. How would u feel if that was u at the plate while another team was yelling how to pitch u. U know how to pitch everyone on the team so what happened when u pitched against us earlier in the year, I mean Eli hit the barn and left a dent in the metal LOL, but u know that was only 1of4 bombs but u know everyone's excuse is the fence is short, but how many did you hit out. Knuff said see ya at tournys. This isn't Tuck so don't get mad this is your secret admirer.

well ncs took care of business by sweeping both games today by the scores of 3-1 and 5-1...games by score were close but it was one of those games or both games where our pitching took over the game and we just didnt produce alot of runs...but wes had a perfect game goin into the 5th and chase didnt allow any runs until the 7th when some dude golfed a ball out for a home run...im not at all trying to make fun or discredit the hit..i was quite impressive...so east im waiting for yall to post becuase im curious to of how these seedings are going to fall into place...so just post when given the chance....

Hoop u talk a lot of stuff to be such a good MLB prospect. How would u feel if that was u at the plate while another team was yelling how to pitch u. U know how to pitch everyone on the team so what happened when u pitched against us earlier in the year, I mean Eli hit the barn and left a dent in the metal LOL, but u know that was only 1of4 bombs but u know everyone's excuse is the fence is short, but how many did you hit out. Knuff said see ya at tournys. This isn't Tuck so don't get mad this is your secret admirer.

HAHAHAHA yeah i think if i heard them say they was going to throw it outside and i couldn't hit it then i would scoot up to the plate and hit the ball, yeah thats what i would do...yeah yall did drill me and i'm not saying yall didn't, yall hit the ball very good that night and i just wasn't hitting my spots, and yall just crushed. and i dont' know bout the whole MLB prospect thing if that is supposed to be a funny joke or what but everybody's laughing bout it over here...LOL...and by the way Eli didn't hit a homer off of me, only Tuck and Sneed did so get those facts straight before you bash me. and yeah we'll see yall at the tournaments.

HAHAHAHA yeah i think if i heard them say they was going to throw it outside and i couldn't hit it then i would scoot up to the plate and hit the ball, yeah thats what i would do...yeah yall did drill me and i'm not saying yall didn't, yall hit the ball very good that night and i just wasn't hitting my spots, and yall just crushed. and i dont' know bout the whole MLB prospect thing if that is supposed to be a funny joke or what but everybody's laughing bout it over here...LOL...and by the way Eli didn't hit a homer off of me, only Tuck and Sneed did so get those facts straight before you bash me. and yeah we'll see yall at the tournaments.

well ncs took care of business by sweeping both games today by the scores of 3-1 and 5-1...games by score were close but it was one of those games or both games where our pitching took over the game and we just didnt produce alot of runs...but wes had a perfect game goin into the 5th and chase didnt allow any runs until the 7th when some dude golfed a ball out for a home run...im not at all trying to make fun or discredit the hit..i was quite impressive...so east im waiting for yall to post becuase im curious to of how these seedings are going to fall into place...so just post when given the chance....

FINAL SCORE....East Robertson-8 Clarksville Academy-9

East was up 6-0 until the 4th inning when CA put up 3 runs on 4 errors...then we score none in the top of the 5th, they come back and score 5 in the bottom...no runs scored in the 6th, top of the 7th East comes up to bat with our #6 hitter, he strikes out, dan griffith walks, then travis pitt singles, colt alley then singles, clayton sneed walks and gives us one run giving us 7, CA 9...then i come up hit a sac. fly to score travis pitt...the john wilks comes up, hits the ball and the centerfielder catches the ball right at the fence and that ends the game, we really gave this game to them but i give them credit for fighting back and scrathing to come on top, congrats to them...

I think the final rankings and seeds are like this.

#1 NCS (11-3) vs. #8 McEwen (1-13)

#2 CA (10-4) vs. #7 WH-Heritage (3-11)

#3 Jo Byrns (10-4) vs. #6 East Lit. (5-9)

#4 Houston Co. (9-5) vs. #5 East Robertson (8-6)

I think this is right but not for sure, correct me if i'm wrong

East was up 6-0 until the 4th inning when CA put up 3 runs on 4 errors...then we score none in the top of the 5th, they come back and score 5 in the bottom...no runs scored in the 6th, top of the 7th East comes up to bat with our #6 hitter, he strikes out, dan griffith walks, then travis pitt singles, colt alley then singles, clayton sneed walks and gives us one run giving us 7, CA 9...then i come up hit a sac. fly to score travis pitt...the john wilks comes up, hits the ball and the centerfielder catches the ball right at the fence and that ends the game, we really gave this game to them but i give them credit for fighting back and scrathing to come on top, congrats to them...

East , sounds like it was a good game for sure. I'm really not sure how the standing are at this point either. Yesterday I was told that Houston Co's record going into the double header with NCS was actually 8-3 and they had another game left to play against CA. So if that is true, 2nd seed is still up for grabs between CA and Jo Byrns ...CA is now 9-4 and Houston Co is 8-5. The only thing I am sure of at this point is that NCS has 1st place locked up after the two wins yesterday but there is still a question about who the #2,3 and 4 teams will be plus if Houston Co were to lose the CA game that would tie them up with you guys at 8-6. Its crazy that so many teams can be affected by the playing of the very last game of the season.

It certainly would help if someone from CA or Houston Co would comment or fix the schedules and bring everyone up to date ....but after numerous requests from several people on here its looks as though neither team is interested in making their records known for some reason. One thing is for sure ....we will all know how it stands by Thursday morning at the coaches meeting. Look forward to seeing you guys at NCS on Saturday.

I think these seedings are right. Because CA holds the tie breaker against Jo Byrns, because they split w/ NCS. Although Mcewen does have two wins. Every game should be competitive except the #1 #8 game.