• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WINNERS OF TODAYS GAMES:

EAST ROBERTSON-4, CLARKSVILLE ACADEMY-3

HOUSTON CO.-4, EAST LIT-3

JO BYRNS-3, MCEWEN-0

NCS WAS WINNING THE LAST GAME 6-0 IN THE 5TH INNING THEN WE LEFT SO I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT FINAL SCORE WAS, I THINK NCS PULLED THE WIN BY HEAR-SAY, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THEY WIN THE BRACKET IS AS FOLLOWS:

EAST ROBERTSON VS. NCS

HOUSTON CO. VS. JO BYRNS

Hey Jacob, Zeke, Tyler, anybody, Voldad, what was the final score last night of the NCS-WHH game? We left in the 6th because we had somewhere to be at but i just wanted to know what the final score was, appreciate it fellas.

Nashville Christian won 6-0. Neither team had an error and I think NCS had 6 hits, and Heritage had only like 2.

Nashville Christian won 6-0. Neither team had an error and I think NCS had 6 hits, and Heritage had only like 2.

yes, we did lose 6-0, the other 2 times we played them it was alot closer, but NCS just hit the ball very well and we didn't, we did have a chance to come back and tie it up at one point with bases loaded, but we just couldn't get the job done, I tip my hat to the NCS pitcher lastnight, he is probably the best pitcher i have gone up against sinse Scott Warren two years ago, I really wish it would have been alot closer, I really wanted to end my high school career goin to the next round in the ditricts b\c in the four years I'v played for Heritage we have never made it past the first round, but good luck to NCS the rest of the way, I'm gonna miss playing Patriot Baseball more than anything in the world, i know that next year Heritage will pull through in the districts, I just wish we could have been this year, next year I will be their supporting the Heritage baseball program every game, it was the most fun I have ever had, and I'm sad to see it all end, good luck to everybody left in the tournament, and Good Luck to the Heritage baseball program as they build up what we started four years ago.

Who in our district has the best chance at Forrest and the Region MVP Minor. I know that it's far off but who else would beat him out for it. I'm just curioius what everyone else thinks. I would guess the best hitting team would have the best shot, but that's just my opnion. So I think either NCS or Jo Byrns, because they are the best hitting teams; who also happen to have pretty good pitching staffs.

Who in our district has the best chance at Forrest and the Region MVP Minor. I know that it's far off but who else would beat him out for it. I'm just curioius what everyone else thinks. I would guess the best hitting team would have the best shot, but that's just my opnion. So I think either NCS or Jo Byrns, because they are the best hitting teams; who also happen to have pretty good pitching staffs.

How can you sit there and say that Jo Byrns is a great hitting team, come on they scored 3 runs against McEwen, but still good W for them. Good luck tonight Tuck vs. Houston Co. Hey Tuck keep that front foot in, u pulling out a little to soon, you'll rip the ball if you just stay in. Good luck tonight.

Jo Byrns scored 10 and 11 the first two times they played them and scored 12 and 10 against your team, so u cant say that just because we had one bad hitting game that we cant hit. I was very tired that game, and yes what u said was true my head and my leg was pulling out, and it made me look silly, but i wont be doing that tonight.

are u on drugs or what the kid from forrest has thrown 4 no nos and yall better hope you win district because it's over if u come in second