District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

Yeah I'm like bummed bad that we lost to CA to, it was a really good game just cause they kept theirselves in it with those little bloopers right out of the infield. But if we can get them next time and get a little help from NCS and Jo Byrns then we can get the 3rd spot maybe even a 2nd if we end up beating NCS or Jo Byrns. We came back and played a average East Lit., they had ok hitting with not good fielding at all...we just can't avoid that one innning just something bout East Robertson baseball that there always has to be that one big inning for the other team. But good luck to all teams in action today, hopefully we won't get rained out. And Dave really bummed that you couldn't get up here to watch us play but maybe we can squeak out of district and go to region and you can watch us then. I think we can do it if everybody just quits pouting when we get down and keep playing.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i was suprised to BigCheif, #7 for them is a really good athlete, pretty much tthe whole team. He had 4 hits and popped out to me at short stop once. He ended up with 6 RBI's, and had 3 assists in the outfield, absoulutely has a rocket for a arm. But yeah we are now 2-3 in the district and got McEwen twice on Friday. Are they any good? Has anyone played them yet? Give me some info on this McEwen team, and just because yall killed East Lit, yall got to remember that Jo Byrns beat Heritage 8-2 and NCS beat them 9-4 and we beat them 8-2 so seams like just because yall killed East Lit doesn't mean you can assume that East Robertson still stinks cause we are a good team. Look forward to seeing the NCS/Jo Byrns game score.

Yeah i was suprised to BigCheif, #7 for them is a really good athlete, pretty much tthe whole team. He had 4 hits and popped out to me at short stop once. He ended up with 6 RBI's, and had 3 assists in the outfield, absoulutely has a rocket for a arm. But yeah we are now 2-3 in the district and got McEwen twice on Friday. Are they any good? Has anyone played them yet? Give me some info on this McEwen team, and just because yall killed East Lit, yall got to remember that Jo Byrns beat Heritage 8-2 and NCS beat them 9-4 and we beat them 8-2 so seams like just because yall killed East Lit doesn't mean you can assume that East Robertson still stinks cause we are a good team. Look forward to seeing the NCS/Jo Byrns game score.

I love getting on here to see who is talking smack. It doesn't matter until everyone has played one another. That is when and only when you know how everyone stacks up against anybody else. A few of you realize this one important fact while most remain oblivious. You guys are complete geniuses in Region 10-A. Have fun and go East Lit. Their coach talks the best smack on here.

Yeah I'm like bummed bad that we lost to CA to, it was a really good game just cause they kept theirselves in it with those little bloopers right out of the infield. But if we can get them next time and get a little help from NCS and Jo Byrns then we can get the 3rd spot maybe even a 2nd if we end up beating NCS or Jo Byrns. We came back and played a average East Lit., they had ok hitting with not good fielding at all...we just can't avoid that one innning just something bout East Robertson baseball that there always has to be that one big inning for the other team. But good luck to all teams in action today, hopefully we won't get rained out. And Dave really bummed that you couldn't get up here to watch us play but maybe we can squeak out of district and go to region and you can watch us then. I think we can do it if everybody just quits pouting when we get down and keep playing.

Sorry I missed ya'll playing Hoop! It been a rough week with the storm hitting on Sunday! Some of the folks I went to high school with were killed and my dad's yard looked like an atomic bomb was dropped on it ! I still hope to get up there to se ya'll play! Good luck the rest of the week!

Hey all our prayers go out there to yall Coach, i know yall got hit pretty ruff down there and i hope the recovery is going good. I hope life gets back to normal down there sooner than later. Yeah we sure would like to see you come watch us play, i think it would mean alot to me and the rest of the guys. BigCheif, i wasn't trying to talk smack about your team, i just think no one should overlook yall cause yall are pretty good ball team. That was a good game between us and yall, good luck to yall the rest of the season. But yeah Dave we all hope everything is going good down there and we hope to see you soon.

Tuck, what time do ya'll play Nashville Christian Friday, by the way, ya'll played good yesterday, ya'll look like ya'll are hittin the ball just as good as ever.

We play at 4:30 if it is not rained out. Hitting has started to come around, well except for me, i am going backwards lol. But its ok i stayed and hour and half after our game against yall and hit. Everyone else like Whitaker, Head, and Sneed just to name a few are getting hott when they need to be. As long as we have a team average around .400 were hitting good, and right now i think it is in the 390's. So were almost there.

We play at 4:30 if it is not rained out. Hitting has started to come around, well except for me, i am going backwards lol. But its ok i stayed and hour and half after our game against yall and hit. Everyone else like Whitaker, Head, and Sneed just to name a few are getting hott when they need to be. As long as we have a team average around .400 were hitting good, and right now i think it is in the 390's. So were almost there.

bigtuck......Just keeping our fingers crossed here about the weather. According to the forecast it sure doesn't look good for this afternoon. But they have been wrong before, hope we can get it in. The field will take a good amount of rain before the game will need to be called. The problem as I see it today is severe weather possibilities and putting people in danger at a ballgame. Just have to wait and see how things develop I suppose.

I know both teams are eager to get this one played. Should be a good game and needs to be played in the best conditions possible. Lets all hope this weather holds off until around 8:00pm tonight giving people time to get back home safely.

Well i know right when we got to school this morning on the announcements they announced that McEwen already called off our double-header today so i'm really bummed and don't even want to be at school. But yeah i hope the rest of yall can get yall's game in and i can't wait to see the final score of the NCS/Jo Byrns game, if yall get to play, i know we have to practice so big bummer to playing a game, good luck to everyone!

Well i know right when we got to school this morning on the announcements they announced that McEwen already called off our double-header today so i'm really bummed and don't even want to be at school. But yeah i hope the rest of yall can get yall's game in and i can't wait to see the final score of the NCS/Jo Byrns game, if yall get to play, i know we have to practice so big bummer to playing a game, good luck to everyone!

Unless there are other reasons to y that game was canceled, i think that is being alittle too conservative. At least wait to see what the weather is going to do. It seems like nothing was going to happen, but now it seems the storms are building up so we'll see.