District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

I know Heritage is starting to turn their program around but right now they're still the bottom of the district and i just don't want to be down there with them. East is very young also, we only have 1 senior and only 4-5 players that have experiecne at the high school level, so when we get this going for us, everybody better look out because we can be a very dangerous team once we get everything going, but right now we ain't nothing yet. Hopefully we can get it going soon, we're in a really bad slump and just can't seem to get out of it. Good luck to Heritage, hope yall can get everything going yall's way to.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better do it quick with 8 District games coming out of the next 11 games! Its now or never!

Yeah tell me about it, i had high expectations of contending for the district, its not over yet and i think once we get our heads screwed on straight then we'll be alright. Coach Roach put a little dicipline in us yesterday, after the game there was an hour of sun light left, he lined us up on the foul line and made us run 50 sprints, then 5 laps around the field, then put us at home plate and made us run around the bases around 10 times. So i think its the time when everybody is bout to wake up and see that we are getting embarrassed out there, and realize that is time to win some games. We going to get it going and thats for sure. Good luck with all the games being played in 10-A today.

Yeah tell me about it, i had high expectations of contending for the district, its not over yet and i think once we get our heads screwed on straight then we'll be alright. Coach Roach put a little dicipline in us yesterday, after the game there was an hour of sun light left, he lined us up on the foul line and made us run 50 sprints, then 5 laps around the field, then put us at home plate and made us run around the bases around 10 times. So i think its the time when everybody is bout to wake up and see that we are getting embarrassed out there, and realize that is time to win some games. We going to get it going and thats for sure. Good luck with all the games being played in 10-A today.

Whos pitching today against Cheatham? Coffee or Pitt?

Everyone in district 10 A is garbage. Where is the competition? Please play a real baseball team then rank yourself among other ball clubs in the state.

Who the heck are you and what are you doing trashing 10A! Noone has said anything about being some of the best ball clubs in the state! Oh, and by the way the 2003 Class A state champ did come out of district 10A! So who is your big team and who are you playing to make you think you are the big jock on this board? Sounds like someone just trying to cause trouble! Probably someone that needs to be banned from Coach T!

Who the heck are you and what are you doing trashing 10A! Noone has said anything about being some of the best ball clubs in the state! Oh, and by the way the 2003 Class A state champ did come out of district 10A! So who is your big team and who are you playing to make you think you are the big jock on this board? Sounds like someone just trying to cause trouble! Probably someone that needs to be banned from Coach T!

Chill out forum stud. Before we start telling the ADMINS like some scrub would do let's get the full opinion of our audience. Ok we know Jo Burns and NCS are suppose to be top doggs in the district. Big deal. Who are they playing again? East Lit. lol? White House Heritage hahaha...Ok since we got all the hardcore competition out of the way now let's talk about possible situations. Jo Burns lost to Clarkville Academy. That's a joke! If NCS doesn't win the district they don't deserve state contention. Listen closely here Davey because this is when it gets interesting. NO PITCHING DEPTH...why? because their best pitcher no longer throws slower than he runs and teams are able to wait back and slap the baseball. Get ready for battling practice after they make it to region because there is no way NCS will not be there this year. Face it, the district stinks and proof is only a month and a half away.

Chill out forum stud. Before we start telling the ADMINS like some scrub would do let's get the full opinion of our audience. Ok we know Jo Burns and NCS are suppose to be top doggs in the district. Big deal. Who are they playing again? East Lit. lol? White House Heritage hahaha...Ok since we got all the hardcore competition out of the way now let's talk about possible situations. Jo Burns lost to Clarkville Academy. That's a joke! If NCS doesn't win the district they don't deserve state contention. Listen closely here Davey because this is when it gets interesting. NO PITCHING DEPTH...why? because their best pitcher no longer throws slower than he runs and teams are able to wait back and slap the baseball. Get ready for battling practice after they make it to region because there is no way NCS will not be there this year. Face it, the district stinks and proof is only a month and a half away.

hahahahahahahahahah...Dude is talkin all this stuff when you still ain't telling us what team you play for???? Jo Byrns and NCS are really good teams and if you say they will see you in region must mean your in a sorry district yourself powerhouse guy...East Robertson and CA are going to be good by the end of the season to and i'm looking forward to a District 10-A team going to state this year, if everybody got their hens in one basket then 5 teams out of this district is going to be really strong by the end of the season...so u keep on running that little mouth of yours...and Dave we didn't play today cause Cheatham Co. called and said they didn't have any pitching so we resceduled it for Saturday...me and coffee is pitching against CA Friday night and Pitt and Alley is coming back on Saturday against Cheatham so yeah...we had a really good practice today, alot of bonding together as a team and i think we going to have it together by Friday so maybe we'll be back to OUR kind of ball...Good luck to the other 10-A teams, lets shut this Nuxx guy up, we know we can play ball so lets prove it, somebody update me on the NCS-McEwen game and Jo Byrns-East Lit game....

hahahahahahahahahah...Dude is talkin all this stuff when you still ain't telling us what team you play for???? Jo Byrns and NCS are really good teams and if you say they will see you in region must mean your in a sorry district yourself powerhouse guy...East Robertson and CA are going to be good by the end of the season to and i'm looking forward to a District 10-A team going to state this year, if everybody got their hens in one basket then 5 teams out of this district is going to be really strong by the end of the season...so u keep on running that little mouth of yours...and Dave we didn't play today cause Cheatham Co. called and said they didn't have any pitching so we resceduled it for Saturday...me and coffee is pitching against CA Friday night and Pitt and Alley is coming back on Saturday against Cheatham so yeah...we had a really good practice today, alot of bonding together as a team and i think we going to have it together by Friday so maybe we'll be back to OUR kind of ball...Good luck to the other 10-A teams, lets shut this Nuxx guy up, we know we can play ball so lets prove it, somebody update me on the NCS-McEwen game and Jo Byrns-East Lit game....

I'm a realist lil man. If you can't take the heat then get outta the kitchen. Besides, I have nothing to prove to you. You play junk ball while I'm number 2 batter and starting shortstop for a 2A school. We would send you home in 5.

I'm a realist lil man. If you can't take the heat then get outta the kitchen. Besides, I have nothing to prove to you. You play junk ball while I'm number 2 batter and starting shortstop for a 2A school. We would send you home in 5.

Yea I really dont care and i dont think anyone else does.What big 2A school do u play for?Your prabably horrible or you would have told us?Why dont you worry about your own district and not ours because we would prabably beat you and I dont care where you go to school.So keep your mouth shut and tent to your own taters.You sure do know alot about 10A to go to a 2A school.

Oh WOW 2A, Jo Byrns is undefeated against teams larger then 1A except a 5A team from Alabama, and a AAAA team from Texas. We have beat Hunters Lane, Kenwood, Cheatham Co., Whites Creek, and other large schools. We have Rossview tomorrow, and maybe after that game u will have alittle more respect for us. We just beat East Lit. 17-1 in 5 innings. Just because we played them doesnt mean we are in there talent level. Your right the CA game was a joke, but we didnt even prepare for the game, and goofed off the whole time even when we got down. That wont happen again, and be sure to check the score next time we play them. By the way who do u play for, Mr. BIG STUFF. Worry about 2A, and leave 1A ball to us. Have fun w/ goodpasture this year.

Oh WOW 2A, Jo Byrns is undefeated against teams larger then 1A except a 5A team from Alabama, and a AAAA team from Texas. We have beat Hunters Lane, Kenwood, Cheatham Co., Whites Creek, and other large schools. We have Rossview tomorrow, and maybe after that game u will have alittle more respect for us. We just beat East Lit. 17-1 in 5 innings. Just because we played them doesnt mean we are in there talent level. Your right the CA game was a joke, but we didnt even prepare for the game, and goofed off the whole time even when we got down. That wont happen again, and be sure to check the score next time we play them. By the way who do u play for, Mr. BIG STUFF. Worry about 2A, and leave 1A ball to us. Have fun w/ goodpasture this year.

Sorry forgot to post the score NCS won 12-2.