Caton's Chapel final substates

Kendren

My friend the Huntsville Middle website has the bracket on-line and very up-to-date, so...with that being said:

Areas I and II each have 3 teams remaining in both boys and girls play with Areas II and IV each having one team.

Wednesday results included:

GIRLS

Blountville over Catons Chapel

Happy Valley over Wearwood

BOYS

Mary Hughes over Catons Chapel

Cloudland over Wearwood

I realized I should have checked the Huntsville website right after I posted this, and did get your updates for the boys. Thanks for the girls winners! We're still working on our plan for coverage, if we're going or not... with everything happening Saturday, I'm not sure we're gonna make it.

congratulations to mary hughes for keeping the boys title in sullivan county for the third straight year...it was an all sullivan county championship for the second straight year, last year holston beat mary hughes to win their second title in a row and this year mary hughes beats bluff city to win their first...area 1 has dominated this tournament for three years in a row

congratulations to mary hughes for keeping the boys title in sullivan county for the third straight year...it was an all sullivan county championship for the second straight year, last year holston beat mary hughes to win their second title in a row and this year mary hughes beats bluff city to win their first...area 1 has dominated this tournament for three years in a row

Maybe we should just call it the "Area I tournament" instead of east tn state, what do you think?

congratulations on a great season 23-5. i watched your team play at catons, they are a tough team.