region 1-AAA

orange_nation

You have just been waiting to bring something like that into this thread haven't you? This discussion has nothing to do with race...It is about the City/County school rivalry between DB/Central, something that has been going on for about 30 years now. Is it a little silly, oh course, but it is something that has generated a lot of great games. So I think that behave on both DB and Central you can take your racial comments and leave this board. Something you should have done when TN High got ousted in the first round of the Districts. There is no place for that on this board because on here nobody is black or white.

I was simply responding to the comment that was posted by bdfcnc

“When we played Jefferson County and beat them last night, I didn't feel like I had to walk out of the arena quickly with my keys in my hand like I did when we defeated D-B twice and Science Hill last week, especially after all the cops ran outside during the awards ceremony.”
WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT STATEMENT MENT…you can play dumb if you want to. The grocery store think was just a comparison to show how ridiculous that statement was. And if you want to see racial posts I can go back and post some of the posts that several Central fans posted on coacht before your first game against Science Hill! So on behalf of ME…you can kiss where the sun don’t shine…and I don’t go to the tanning bed!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game time 5:00. DEAL WITH IT!!!! Do whatever it takes, just be there. This should be two very entertaining games and anyone could win either one. Get the women and children off the streets because it will get serious at Hal Henard Gym TONIGHT!!!! BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note to DB and Central fans: NO MATTER WHO WINS HANG AROUND AND HELP CHEER ON THE OTHER DISTRICT ONE TEAM (SCIENCE HILL).

I can't believe I actually wasted time responding but someone needs to.

So Tanning beds make people preps? Enough of this bickering, you are hard headed.

I thought you were dropping it bud. Quit starting stuff. This is about basketball not preps and tanning beds. Get over it because I'm right. :lol:

I was just trying to decide whether or not to go to the tanning bed before I go to Cancun. I mean, I am so white that if I don't I will get burned and ruin my whole vacation. OK on to the game. Somebody please keep us updated on here, I can't listen because I will be working late.

Edited by bud