Sullivan Central over DB in 2OT

brock20

Great game by both teams. A very hard battle and both teams never gave up. You could actually feel sorry for DB, IF....they weren't DB.

Buchanan 36

Weatherford 30

Hess 17

If any DB fans wanna start crying about the technical on Sensabaugh, which was clearly called for, just remember the phantom charge on Weatherford at the end of regulation when he was falling backwards to pass it.

Also, good to see the South fans help out and support another county school.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never,never in my 16 years of living have I seen a game like that.

I might not be the biggest fan of Throp but the kid is ice,Sensabaugh played amazing too,big players step up in big games and their were 5 big time players on the court tonightu,Throp,Sensabaugh,Hess,Buchanon,and Weatherford.

I'll tell ya though,Central has enough guts to fill a swimming pool.They crawled out of so many situations that you thought it had to be over.They got a great performance from their bench to,with Mccroskey,Baker and Mccann giving Central some crucial minutes.There wasn't a person sitting in the last 20 minutes or so.Also thanks to the South fans for cheering on another county school,and that dunk Willey had was sick.

Good luck everybody and thanks for giving me the privelage of seeing such an amzing game :D

ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL GAME!!!!!

I have never seen a game half as good as this one was! I agree on the technical, Sensabaugh was asking for it all game long and I'm sure it was called for or the refs wouldn't have called it that late in a tight game. I still don't get the charge call at all, but at least we still won! Central is either going to win a championship of some kind or give all their fans heartattacks, or both!

i'm very proud of the cougars.....it takes some real guts to play that hard for that long and come from behind as many times as they did....i would also like to thank souths fans.....i hope u guys beat DB it would be great to see them go down to 2 county schools in one week. that game was so amazing...words do not describe how great of a game both teams played just glad the cougars proved they can play at any level.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! WHAT A THRILLER!!!

I'm sooo impressed with both teams efforts tonight, but especially the Cougars... A few times in the game they could've easliy gave up, but they truely played their hearts out. Congrats Cougars!! I am so proud of you boys!! What an amazing season and it's not over yet. Hess, way to hustle tonight. Gabe was unbelievable, Phil on fire when we needed him and just everyone played sooo well.

I must say... it does feel good to beat DB.

Alright now, lets get ready for The Hill!!! :D

i wanna say congrats to the cougars for keeping their heads and pulling this one out tonight. its good to see this team make it to the district championship when so many people thought they couldnt compete at the aaa level. once again congrats and hope you play with that kind of heart the rest of the season. if you do anything can happen.

Great game Cougars! What a battle. In my thirty plus years of following the Cougars I can't remember a team with more heart, desire and determination as this Cougar team has. I also commend the Central student section. I have never seen one that has gotten behind the team like this one has. Great effort by all! Go Cougars!

Great game Cougars! What a battle. In my thirty plus years of following the Cougars I can't remember a team with more heart, desire and determination as this Cougar team has. I also commend the Central student section. I have never seen one that has gotten behind the team like this one has. Great effort by all! Go Cougars!

What exactly did the fan on our side do/say to get ejected? I was above and behind them on the lower level.

i wanna say congrats to the cougars for keeping their heads and pulling this one out tonight. its good to see this team make it to the district championship when so many people thought they couldnt compete at the aaa level. once again congrats and hope you play with that kind of heart the rest of the season. if you do anything can happen.

I am curious as to who these people where that you say thought central could not compete at AAA....