Middle School Baseball

timbdp

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sequatchie valley has middle school teams at all schools. Sequatchie middle is the defending champs of the conference.They won the title at Jasper last year. I look for Sequatchie to be in the mix again.

I agree that it will come down to Sequatchie and Jasper Middles again. We are down this year but we will be back here in a couple of years. These are the schools that I know have teams:

Grundy, Jasper , Whitwell, South Pitt, Sequatchie, Bledsoe, Rhea, Lookout Valley, Baylor, Signal Mtn., Sale Creek, Coffee , East Ridge, Hixson, and most of the private schools in Chatt.

All of the Montgomery County schools have middle school baseball. This will be their 2nd year of existence. The school only recognizes one sport though and that is basketball. So baseball, softball, and soccer do not get recognized as a middle school sport.

Rossview and Northeast should be taking the crown at the end of year tournament this year. Richview had the best team last year but lost a lot of good athletes. I believe both Rossview and Richview are playing in the Twitty-City tournament.