Sam Youree

Guest Cutters Crazies

So Sonny won't be there right? Does Smyrna have any other baseball players? I heard Casey Blount and Kelly Thomason was gonna come back, but I wasn't sure..Any details?

sonny will be there half the time but when the purple and gold game is there he will be there and like a week befor that, but notr at the lincon county scrimmage,as far as i know casey blount IS playing... he adds alot to the team...sure hands and i dont know about thomason i havent heard about that but i do know casey is playing

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sonny will be there half the time but when the purple and gold game is there he will be there and like a week befor that, but notr at the lincon county scrimmage,as far as i know casey blount IS playing... he adds alot to the team...sure hands and i dont know about thomason i havent heard about that but i do know casey is playing

Will Casey be at WR? He kind of fell off the map last year because he didn't play, but liitle did anybody know he was THE best WR on the freshman team since Wilks didn't play freshman....His height MIGHT cath up to him, but he has good speed, his hands are good, but I haven't seen him in football action after he broke his pinky....that sucker looked funny all year! lol...but casey's my boi, I hope he comes back and plays...Smyrna could use him, whether its at WR or DB...

Coach Moose and Coach Cowan work together in the weight room. CoachMoose sets it up and Coach Cowan executes it. Congrats to Coach Moose on loosing 70 pounds and getting a Harley!

It is Coach Moose's weight program. It is an individualized program for every single player. That is why it has been so successful at OHS. Every kid progresses at his own pace. Cowan 's enthusiasm is the weightroom is contagious and he gets the best out of these kids. Those 2 are a solid combination in that weightroom.

WHAT??? a HARLEY? Are you serious?

He is officially weighs less than Big Murph. He got a blue Harley. It is not a Chopper, but he rides it everyday. Keep swimming Coach Moose!

Bacillum.......get us some pics of that Harley. My wife would never let me get one of them. :blink: So I will have to drool over other's good fortune instead.

BTW.....your signature says exactly WHY I continue to support OHS football thru thick and thin. Sometimes other things are more important than winning. However if that signature is believed AND followed the W's will start coming. I am proud of every one of our coaches and our players. Wouldn't trade a single one for anyone else. :blink: