Science Hill vs. Sullivan Central

hsbball4

I'm guessing he is going to guard Hess or Weatherford.Thats who he has been guarding the past 2 games,well at least the first game the second time we played them we couldn't get the ball past halfcourt.If Hess can get him in the post and get him in the air though he probably will get in foul trouble,it just depends how the refs let them play,if they let him reach it's gonna be tough,if they call it close he will hopefully be sitting soon.Either way,he fouled out the first time we played him and they finished the game,we're going to have to play our best but we can definately do it.

Good luck to everybody on Friday :blink:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing he is going to guard Hess or Weatherford.Thats who he has been guarding the past 2 games,well at least the first game the second time we played them we couldn't get the ball past halfcourt.If Hess can get him in the post and get him in the air though he probably will get in foul trouble,it just depends how the refs let them play,if they let him reach it's gonna be tough,if they call it close he will hopefully be sitting soon.Either way,he fouled out the first time we played him and they finished the game,we're going to have to play our best but we can definately do it.

Good luck to everybody on Friday :blink:

Another weakness Omar has is, as he drives to the basket he tends to lean toward the basket. At times he does not stay completely verticle, you can draw charges against him. As I said before, Omar is a slapper, he likes to swipe at the ball, he picks up most of his fouls this way...charges and slapping at the ball..

You have a better chance with him on the bench that's for sure....I have been saying for quite a while now that Science Hill is ripe for the picking, just because I believe Forney has been having shooting problems...if Forney gets hot from 3-point land, then things are going to be difficult for whoever is playing.

first of all, we did not get outclassed. you did not hear many indian fans crying about the referees or anything like that. the game could have went either way and central made just enough plays down the stretch.

anyways, i still think science hill will win by more than 15. mark my words...

and, if south does beat db, oh well. like you said, it is tough to beat a team 3 times and we have already beaten the twice.

either way, good luck in the regionals to everyone...

well i rememeber the chanting of BS coming from the indians fans many times but that dont matter the cougars won and the indians lost......i think it was a great thing not only because im a cougar fan but also beacuse it showed db that they arent so hish and mighty

well i rememeber the chanting of BS coming from the indians fans many times but that dont matter the cougars won and the indians lost......i think it was a great thing not only because im a cougar fan but also beacuse it showed db that they arent so hish and mighty

who said that DB was so hish and mighty...whatever hish means. and don't even talk about outclassing someone because the student section yelled bs....I was at the first meeting between the teams in blountville and that camew from the SC students several times after a call they disagreed with...so I don't think either can claim one up on the other on that point. anymore that is all you hear...garbage from the student sections ALL student sections DB inlduded. anyway....should be great atmosphere tonight in col hgts

who said that DB was so hish and mighty...whatever hish means. and don't even talk about outclassing someone because the student section yelled bs....I was at the first meeting between the teams in blountville and that camew from the SC students several times after a call they disagreed with...so I don't think either can claim one up on the other on that point. anymore that is all you hear...garbage from the student sections ALL student sections DB inlduded. anyway....should be great atmosphere tonight in col hgts

i think deep down inside you are a big ole COUGAR fan. :thumb:

i think deep down inside you are a big ole COUGAR fan. :D

i have no problems with the cougars. I can give credit where credit is due. i have made many statments on here about how I thought they would make noise in the big 9. I think on any given night they are the best "team" in the league and fun to watch. To be honest though (my opinion) it seems the majority of Db fans that post on here have an easier time rooting for other teams than vice versa. I doubt any SC, SS, TH fans would root very hard if DB was to contiune to move on through the playoffs...but that has always been and will always be. like the yankes and earnhardt...you either likes em or ya don't. like i said...my opinion and you know what they say about opinions :thumb::)

:D

The way Central has been playing anything can happen. Should be fun to watch the 2 best players in the conf. Wattad and Buchanan go at it. Good Luck to both teams.

Science Hill is GOING to ABSOLUTELY roll OVER Sullivan Central,,,then hopefully science hill will meet GHS in regionals and GHS can roll over SCIENCE HILL TOPPERS once more...either way i don't care i just know that Greeneville would and will beat either one of yall in REGIONALS BABY!!! WOOT WOOT

GO DEV"S GO DEV"S GO GO GO DEV's lol yall cant touch WIGMYSTER BABY THE WIG MAN IS UNSTOPPABLE WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT...oh and Sullivan Central don't take it to heart cuz GHS and SH ...well we both know yall are a lil on the sensitive side..ha..peace %$@*&'$!!!!!!!!!!!! ;);)

Edited by ComexxOriginal2221

wooo what to go central!!! i knew you all would pull it off....but the game wasnt that exciting i didnt think that science hill brought there best game but either way the cougars came out on top once again... way to go to everyone that made the all tourment team....or whatever they call it.......phil , gabe. nate , vincent yall are really takin this team out in style keep up the great work!!!

wooo what to go central!!! i knew you all would pull it off....but the game wasnt that exciting i didnt think that science hill brought there best game but either way the cougars came out on top once again... way to go to everyone that made the all tourment team....or whatever they call it.......phil , gabe. nate , vincent yall are really takin this team out in style keep up the great work!!!

I'm still in shock, WHAT A GAME, WHAT A TEAM! I don't know if Science Hill played badly or not tonight, but Central easily matched their speed and ability at every position tonight. It was clear on Tuesday night that South was nowhere near quick enough to stay with them early on, but Central just attacked them all night long, to my knowledge Science Hill NEVER had the lead and never got closer than 4-5 down after they tied it 22-22 on a 9-0 run. Greeneville and Morristown West won tonight, so the Region 1-AAA matchups will be:

#1 Greeneville vs. #4 Sullivan South

#2 Science Hill vs. #3 Morristown West

#1 SULLIVAN CENTRAL vs. #4 Jefferson County

#2 Morristown East vs. #3 Dobyns-Bennett

So we may have Central vs. D-B Part IV on Wednesday night!