Anderson County to the Boro!

sideburnz1

Well, I already got my tickets to the Boro, so I still Mavs to state. The Mavs have tradition & history when it comes to the state. Look for another region champioship.

Tradition and History? What exactly are you talking about? Maverick Volleyball!

Tradition and History died with the loss of Joe Carson. Like him or hate him you have to respect the man, he wins!

The old Lake City and Norris High Schools have more tradition than AC possibly ever will.

Edited by JackSparrow

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portia Bishop scored 37 and went over the 1000 pt mark.

A great milestone for Bishop, but c'mon, was the thread for real or a joke, AC was good, but to the Boro, not this year---ridiculous, they do have a talented Freshman post 6'3" to build around but will still have to go through Hampton and the girls at Loudon + the constant talent of district 3

A great milestone for Bishop, but c'mon, was the thread for real or a joke, AC was good, but to the Boro, not this year---ridiculous, they do have a talented Freshman post 6'3" to build around but will still have to go through Hampton and the girls at Loudon + the constant talent of district 3

AC may have been upset this year, but wait to next year. AC is a lock.

A lock next year? Yeah right. Loudon beat them twice with 1 junior, 4 sophs, and 1 freshman. Also the girl who got 37 last night scored almost all of them from inside the foul line. Where was the tall girl? Friday night they had Loudon down by seven with 4 minutes to go. Loudon called time out and put both three point shooters on the same side. Check the final score. Great move by Loudon and AC coach didn't do any thing to adjust.

AC has some talent but until that knuckle head of a coach they have understands that when you have a girl that is 6'3 and stands head and shoulders above any other girl on the floor, you must get her the ball or you will continue to get beat!!!!!!!. AC's Coach is the one that lost their game against Loudon. At the beginning of the 2nd half, they fed the ball to Faith Dupree and AC overcame a 5 point deficit to go ahead by 7 points. Then, they stopped giving her the ball and they started shooting 3's which they didnt make and Loudon came back. I was at that game and I still dont understand why he didnt call a timeout and get his players to understand that the way they would win was to get the ball to Faith. The only thing he did was put Faith on the bench until there was only a minute or so left in the game. Pityful Coaching job!!!!!!!!!!!

AC has some talent but until that knuckle head of a coach they have understands that when you have a girl that is 6'3 and stands head and shoulders above any other girl on the floor, you must get her the ball or you will continue to get beat!!!!!!!. AC's Coach is the one that lost their game against Loudon. At the beginning of the 2nd half, they fed the ball to Faith Dupree and AC overcame a 5 point deficit to go ahead by 7 points. Then, they stopped giving her the ball and they started shooting 3's which they didnt make and Loudon came back. I was at that game and I still dont understand why he didnt call a timeout and get his players to understand that the way they would win was to get the ball to Faith. The only thing he did was put Faith on the bench until there was only a minute or so left in the game. Pityful Coaching job!!!!!!!!!!!

bballnuts r u bitter you didnt get the job at ac or something, give Loudon some credit. AC is young and they will be alright the next couple of years.