number 1 coach in 1A

snoball5278

Guest catfish-hunter

1A enrollment is 1A enrollment. Trousdale played 3A by choice. They were actually the ninth-smallest 2A school when they were doing that.

Most of us would be glad to have their gold trophies in our schools.

They did that to avoid playng Goodpasture and David Lipscomb.

Satterfield is the top Class 1A coach in the state :huh:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did that to avoid playng Goodpasture and David Lipscomb.

Satterfield is the top Class 1A coach in the state :huh:

i should have intitled this board "kicking a dead horse" i really would have expected better from you catfish :D but no, i can't believe this, i disliked clint enough to throw a helmut @ him my SR year but some of you actually loath the man, wow. it must be sad to be filled with such animosity towards someone i'm willing to bet most of you never met. B)

i should have intitled this board "kicking a dead horse" i really would have expected better from you catfish :huh: but no, i can't believe this, i disliked clint enough to throw a helmut @ him my SR year but some of you actually loath the man, wow. it must be sad to be filled with such animosity towards someone i'm willing to bet most of you never met. :D

I thought you wanted to keep this thread clean. Your the biggest duck in the puddle. And when did Lebanon go down to 1A. I thought this was best coaches in 1A.

I thought you wanted to keep this thread clean. Your the biggest duck in the puddle. And when did Lebanon go down to 1A. I thought this was best coaches in 1A.

i said adam keeton was my 1A choice. i never said, "no one could compliment some one in a different class." and yeah i said keep it clean but, as history shows us on this board and others, some people would rather bash on people they disagree with rather than compliment some one they actually like. and please excuse me for defending myself it's not part of my personality to just lay down when slurred. pardon me for having a little self respect. do you have anyone you would like to mention are would do you just want slur peolpe, also. "biggest duck in the puddle" i like that, pretty funny. :(

Sure most of us would like have those trophies but it gets sicking to have to hear how hard they work and how this and that. You would think they were from Texas b/c isn't everything bigger and better in Texas. GEEZZZZZZZZ

HOPE SOME OF YOU DON'T BREAK AN ARM OR SOMETHING THE WAY YOUR PATTING YOURSELF ON THE BACK.

this is a good example 1 person on this thread defends trousdale and you hate on them, i haven't said anything about trousdale except that i think a couple of their assistant coaches are good. then you start slurring me for something i haven't done(blowing up trousdale), not to mention you say i'm talking trash(when only defending myself) then you talk trash about trousdale, take a good look green man, this is irony. :(

Edited by snoball5278

Guest catfish-hunter

i should have intitled this board "kicking a dead horse" i really would have expected better from you catfish :( but no, i can't believe this, i disliked clint enough to throw a helmut @ him my SR year but some of you actually loath the man, wow. it must be sad to be filled with such animosity towards someone i'm willing to bet most of you never met. :(

Anyone who complains about Trousdale Co. playing in 3A with one of the smaller 2A enrollments needs to be reminded of the facts. Satterfield chose to play the likes of Portland, Smith Co. and Livingston Academy because they did not want to be put in the same region as Goodpasture and David Lipscomb.

If you don't want to hear me state the facts on this issue then you Trousdale Co. people need to stop posting complaints about the 2001-2004 seasons at the 3A level. You also need to stop starting threads bashing on Goodpasture and David Lipscomb the weekend that they were both on the losing end of games in Murfreesboro (The Blue Cross Bowl).

Anyone who complains about Trousdale Co. playing in 3A with one of the smaller 2A enrollments needs to be reminded of the facts. Satterfield chose to play the likes of Portland, Smith Co. and Livingston Academy because they did not want to be put in the same region as Goodpasture and David Lipscomb.

If you don't want to hear me state the facts on this issue then you Trousdale Co. people need to stop posting complaints about the 2001-2004 seasons at the 3A level. You also need to stop starting threads bashing on Goodpasture and David Lipscomb the weekend that they were both on the losing end of games in Murfreesboro (The Blue Cross Bowl).

as far as i know i'm the only trousdale person on here and i haven't said anything about the 2001-2004 seasons, and i never even looked at any threads dogging goodpasture or david lipscomb, (your putting words in my mouth, that' not very sporting) why do you folks always pull stuff like that out of no where. it goes to show some of you will say any thing just to bash on teams or schools you disagree with. and juicy, just b/c you don't agree with me doesn't mean i'm a bully. boy you really are making me mad :(:( oooooooooh you say we play inferior teams and are blo hards, yeah we know nothing about winning, there's an intelligent statement used in the hope of inciting anger but i don't get mad it's a waste and yes you are hating. if you don't like trousdale i don't mind diversity in opinions is the spice of a good debate i just think a well formed opinion shows brains, were as the same recycled arguement is weak minded, and i don't think just b/c i played football gives me any rights what so ever, but when someone points out irony in my statements that isn't there then they are a punk, IMO :(

Just b/c you all beat up on inferior teams don't give you the right to think you know how to win and you all do it this way or that way.

Just because they played one team that could not defend themselves on the field does not mean every team they played was an inferior opponent. I do believe the 1 A champ managed to defeat the 3A champ of course I am sure Livingston Academy will appreciate being called inferior. I am also sure Friendship Christian, Hampton and Union City appreciate you calling them inferior. Juicy I know you cannot stand TCHS but every classification in HighSchool football in this states has the stigma of being hated get over it and get your team to hire a better coach. Sorry Satterfield is taken but I hear Rankin is looking to get off a sinking ship at R'Dale in 5a maybe he would coach your team.

Just because they played one team that could not defend themselves on the field does not mean every team they played was an inferior opponent. I do believe the 1 A champ managed to defeat the 3A champ of course I am sure Livingston Academy will appreciate being called inferior. I am also sure Friendship Christian, Hampton and Union City appreciate you calling them inferior. Juicy I know you cannot stand TCHS but every classification in HighSchool football in this states has the stigma of being hated get over it and get your team to hire a better coach. Sorry Satterfield is taken but I hear Rankin is looking to get off a sinking ship at R'Dale in 5a maybe he would coach your team.

I know he wasn't talking about LA b/c they kicked your tail all over the field. With the exception of those 2 big plays you made on special teams... LA spanked that tail 4 you. And get ready for another one come this fall. :(

Sure you all have one of the winningest programs in Tn football and should be proud of that fact. But what really gets me is the class you all showed this past year winning the class A state. I mean that's really a big accomplishment for that program. I would rather play in class 5 A and lose as to do what you all did. And to top it off you bickered back and forth with those teams and cut them into pieces and were so proud of how you beat all those teams.

Friendship Christian was really the only team to give you much of a game. I would watch them this year I believe they will get you this time. I was just going on about all that talk about you being a bully. I know your just and old has been like me. And you don't won;t anybody dissing your team. But I would be careful who I called a punk b/c he might just be a bigger punk than you are if you catch my drift. :o

it's all good man im just havn fun as im sure you are and yeah FCS is gonna be awesome next year, tough to beat once much less twice :thumb:

I know he wasn't talking about LA b/c they kicked your tail all over the field. With the exception of those 2 big plays you made on special teams... LA spanked that tail 4 you. And get ready for another one come this fall. :thumb:

go pig's eye, pigs, eye, wee wee weeeeeeeeee :lol::lol::lol: