number 1 coach in 1A

snoball5278

I know he wasn't talking about LA b/c they kicked your tail all over the field. With the exception of those 2 big plays you made on special teams... LA spanked that tail 4 you. And get ready for another one come this fall. :thumb:

And T.C. junior high beat you guys 60-0 in some kinda bowl game or championship. Last Yr. Didn't they?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just b/c you all beat up on inferior teams don't give you the right to think you know how to win and you all do it this way or that way.

Man, i think somebody has been drinking way to much HATERADE! You have got to give credit were credit is due T.C. has been,still is,and looks to be at or near the top in 1A,they are a program that wins POINT BLANK! They coaching staff must be pretty darn good to keep building and building ETC.ETC.....if someone dont like who T.C. plays every year email the A.D. and hate on him,not the proud fans,or former players.ETC........I would be proud as they are if my school has a program as good as theirs!!!!!!! <_<

my vote goes to coach smith at mount pleasant... he took a group of guys who went 0-10 to 8-3, 12-1, and 11-2. he brings a breathe of fresh air to the mp community about football. he's won back to back region championships in one of the toughest regions in the state.

i also want to recognize the asst. coaches at mp also b/c without them coach smith wouldnt be able to do what he has been doin.

Guest catfish-hunter

my vote goes to coach smith at mount pleasant... he took a group of guys who went 0-10 to 8-3, 12-1, and 11-2. he brings a breathe of fresh air to the mp community about football. he's won back to back region championships in one of the toughest regions in the state.

i also want to recognize the asst. coaches at mp also b/c without them coach smith wouldnt be able to do what he has been doin.

Walt Smith has done a great job at Mt. Pleasant.

Man I thought the TC bashing would have died down by now....all I can say is that they have 1A enrollment, so there is nothing wrong with playing in 1A..enough said.

Unless your a coach or administrator, you have no idea (ONLY SPECULATIONS) as to why they moved up to 3A or back down to 1A.

As far as this topic is concerned, TC as a tremendous selection of coaches so any of them would suffice. Another pick to consider is Vic Grider of South Pitt. That man produces some winning teams quite often.

I agree, Walt has completely turned that program around. And having alot of talented kids to work with also helps.