Sullivan Central wins over Jeff County

the authority

The Cougars didnt look to good in the game against Jefferson Co. Cougars had a big night from Weatherford and Dinkel but Jeff county had a really good night. They didnt look like a team that only won 4 games. Best of luck to the remaining

Bill Meade named player of the game.......... Nathan Dinkel with 24pts.

will he be getting a plaque from bill meade? :thumb:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you will read www.tricitiessports.com, Jeff. Co. Coach said that they had not shot like that all season long. Hopefully, now that all the teams from Region 2 are gone besides Greeneville there won't be any homecooking. Maybe Gabe will get a call when he gets hammered by 2 guys while trying to go up.

Greeneville is a Region 1 team last time I checked and actually the refs were from the Knoxville/Oak Ridge area. Home cooking for District 2 ?????????? Not sure how you can say that.

I really dont understand the home cooking comment either since District 2 is not even close to Knoxville.

In the last game (DB/ Morr. West) last night a few of us were talking that if the players had been calling their own fouls there would have been more called than the officials called. It was rough from beginning to end. I dont really think either team had an advantage but it was just very physical.

home cooking probably isn't the right term to use but the message is right........i didn't go to all of the games so i can't speak about any game other than centrals....the refs were horrible....gabe was gettin knocked down, dragged down, and shoved and no calls were being made.....i hope the refs for thursday are better cuz those from tuesday blew....and i'm sure the way the cougars played definatley fuels the overrated talk....but in the end its still W and thats all that matters.....just keep collecting those wins. db and central will be a good game.....it'll be tough...its hard to beat a team 3 times science hill found that out in district so we'll see what happens....speakin of science hill i'm pullin for them against ghs....lookin for an all big 9 final.....good luck guys.

If you will read www.tricitiessports.com, Jeff. Co. Coach said that they had not shot like that all season long. Hopefully, now that all the teams from Region 2 are gone besides Greeneville there won't be any homecooking. Maybe Gabe will get a call when he gets hammered by 2 guys while trying to go up.

The officials were from a different region....get a clue.....the officials were fine.....Central is weak on 'D'

2,375 stupid posts, and another one coming as soon as I post this.

Jeff played tough and something to build on for next year! They play one of the toughest schedules and it pays off when they get into the district and region's and will pay huge dividends next year too. Most coaches are looking to have nice winning records but Sinnard is looking for the final product. Good season despite the record.

i will agree that the refs did miss alot last night. Gabe did get beat up throughout the game and nothing was called and Jeff County had a lot of walks that weren't called. Jeff Co. did play a good game and Central did not play their best at all. I think it was a learning experience for the Cougars. They will be ready to play on Thursday night against DB, i just hope the refs don't let the game get out of hand like they did on Tuesday. Good luck to both teams, but GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!

2,375 stupid posts, and another one coming as soon as I post this.

Well I guess that post was a bit over your head. I forgot about your 5th. grade education. Sorry.

I'll explain the post to you later "on your level"

And besides......only about 1,000 of my post have been stupid. :thumb: