Clay County vs Pickett County (Reg 4A Champ.)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark THIS DOWN...On March 2nd, 2006 in both girls and boys actions their will be 2 upsets...

See, I can't belive you. You still think RBS's girls are the favortie tonight!?!?!?!? ;)

I say Clay Co wins in OT again by 3.

Edited by bob77

:huh: PC seems to be the thorn in Celina's side just as RBS girls are to the JC's girls, they just wont go away! This should be a classic matchup and I wouldnt be surprised to see an OT or two in this one!!! B)

I don't know how a thorn feels yet because 3-0 is not very painful for either especially with a 30+

point margin of victory in the 3 wins (yes I know 2 were close but all 3 games are always included except the losers only want to count the close ones)

Edited by senator

having seen both of these teams i believe if you get past capps pickett can be handled pretty easy... i know this will shock you devilfanatic... clay by 11

good luck to you both the rest of the way show the wst we still can play a little bball here in mid tn !!! :lol:

Edited by commander1