A Support Group for "Early Exits"

FieldGoal

Aww, Man! I'm grieving over the early exit of the Mt. Juliet Lady Bears from the tourney scene. After another great season, it's OVER. Just like that. No more heading to games 2-3 times a week. No more heart-pumping, adrenaline-rushing, blood pressure-rising roundball games. I'm like...LOST.

Of course I'm interested in the teams that move on (Go Kitties! Go Bullies!), but it's just not the same. So I thought I'd appeal to you. I know there are others who are grieving over the early exit of their team. So let's form a support group. We'll call it "Early Exit Anonymous."

Identify your early exit team and tell us how you're handling it. I mean... what are we gonna do for a whole year before we get another basketball fix? We're all in this together.

HELP! :thumb:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, Man! I'm grieving over the early exit of the Mt. Juliet Lady Bears from the tourney scene. After another great season, it's OVER. Just like that. No more heading to games 2-3 times a week. No more heart-pumping, adrenaline-rushing, blood pressure-rising roundball games. I'm like...LOST.

Of course I'm interested in the teams that move on (Go Kitties! Go Bullies!), but it's just not the same. So I thought I'd appeal to you. I know there are others who are grieving over the early exit of their team. So let's form a support group. We'll call it "Early Exit Anonymous."

Identify your early exit team and tell us how you're handling it. I mean... what are we gonna do for a whole year before we get another basketball fix? We're all in this together.

HELP! :thumb:

:) Oh how funny! I feel your pain....McGavock Lady Raiders. :) We were out much earlier than you, so time has dulled the grieving. :) I'm keeping myself occupied with the tournaments, both HS and college.

Edited by jlm312

It's good to know I'm not in this alone.

After this weekend, I'm sure others will want join our little band of "back patters." Hey, we have a box of hankies if you need it.

Don't be afraid to speak up and tell us about your pain. We understand. :(

Edited by olemissguy