Red Boiling Springs vs. Forrest

TNBballMan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest Seniors Kaitlyn Moses and Teri Slater were absolutely AWESOME in the game....thanks go to you for your leadership and character! Hey Kaitlyn, I didn't know you could wrestle too, love that picture in the Tennessean!!!!

To AuntKim, Congrats to you and your team. Great game. Good luck tomorrow.

We are going to make you trade a couple players before we will play you again. ;)

Take care and good luck. ;)

Hey Aunt kim, how did you get the picture under your screen name? I have tried and cant get it to work. You can email me at jamie_roper@msn.com. Thanks. Jamie

Edited by jamieroper

Thanks for the good wishes Jamieroper....All of our girls have a no-trade clause in their contracts, sorry :thumb:

As for the picture...... go to My Controls at the top right and it brings up Personal Profile on the left. Go to Edit Avatar settings under this and then choose your avatar....I am sure there are a lot of people who would like to pick yours :thumb:

To AuntKim, Congrats to you and your team. Great game. Good luck tomorrow.

We are going to make you trade a couple players before we will play you again. :thumb:

Take care and good luck. :thumb:

Hey Aunt kim, how did you get the picture under your screen name? I have tried and cant get it to work. You can email me at jamie_roper@msn.com. Thanks. Jamie

Jamie,

I know you didn't mean that statement the way it was took.

Good luck to the Forrest girls on tommorrow's game.

where are all the rbs fans on here complaining about how thier team should have won or how the refs were horrible or they just didn't have a good shooting night or all of the other excuses they've used over the years after a loss...i'm shocked that they haven't flooded coacht with them...whats the world coming to...could it be that they actually lost to a better team? i wasn't at the game so i didn't get to make my own anylazation of how both teams played so i won't comment on who was better cause i don't know. but a win is win and usually the better team wins i have found out over the years.

congrats to red boiling for somehow surviving and making it to state. its akin to the freakin clippers making it to the NBA finals lol...they had a good team this year and have the chance to be very good for a long time if they don't suffer a let down like the always seem to do after a good season. but thats a coach's fault so u can't blame the girls...

congrats to Forrest on thier win and good luck with the rest of the tourny. be proud of your accomplishments this year rbs, and good luck next year

We don't have any excuses. We just flat out did not execute! We got behind 8-0 in the first quarter and scrambled back to lead 20-17 at halftime but we came out cold again in the 3rd quarter. The long scoreless droughts, missed free throws, and other team conduct cost us the game. We can't blame that on anyone but ourselves. I hate saying it all the time but we always have next year! I can't wait because these girls bring the community together and the excitement is great!

I found the RBS fans at the game and at Logan's after the game to be very nice and after a lot of talk on the boards before the game have been polite and supporting of their girls after their loss. I have to say any shortcomings on the court by both teams were because the other team was playing so hard. One of the most exciting games I have ever watched. Great game RBS and Forrest girls!

Aunt Kim, Kaitlyns brother and I never dreamed all the times we wrestled with her and knocked her around would come to good use on the basketball court!

I was hoping to see #5 Saturday nite, but it is not to be, not sure I could have stood it :lol: I have had a lot of fun this season watching some good ballgames and look forward to 07.

Congrats to the Lady Bulldogs and their fans, it has been a fun year.

I saw Forrest play in the MidSouth Classic and they were impressive playing some tough teams. Good Luck friday.

Off the subject a little, but I thought it was nice that the Governor sent some NG troops to RBS and Gainesboro to stand watch while everyone was in Murfreesboro Wed.

Off the subject a little, but I thought it was nice that the Governor sent some NG troops to RBS and Gainesboro to stand watch while everyone was in Murfreesboro Wed.

I hope he was nice enough to send some to Jamestown too, because I do not think there was anyone left up on the mountain