Other state tournament formats

CoachDelgado

Can't be done here?

Appearantly not. See the one thing that California has the TN doesn't is coaches that dont whine about private schools all the time. If you want to beat private school then start coaching better. It doesnt matter if they recruit. Every school in the top 5 of their tournament is a public school.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Appearantly not. See the one thing that California has the TN doesn't is coaches that dont whine about private schools all the time. If you want to beat private school then start coaching better. It doesnt matter if they recruit. Every school in the top 5 of their tournament is a public school.

Spoken like a true champion.

P.S. Sommers, it could be done here, however, the powers that be do not want it.

i think the individual state tourney should be like dual state tourney small school and large school and private all them have seperate tourney. people that disagree with me say one on one matches shouldnt matter cause you dont rely on your team to win it your own doing, BUT small schools dont have the accessities that large school and privatre have....they dont have the best coaches since there program isnt top of the class, some kids are born naturals most gotta develop skill and without proper people teaching them like some schools have kids wont succeed...also it will have to be 16 man double elimination for both public divison and the same in private....anyone wanna agree or disagree with me

i think the individual state tourney should be like dual state tourney small school and large school and private all them have seperate tourney. people that disagree with me say one on one matches shouldnt matter cause you dont rely on your team to win it your own doing, BUT small schools dont have the accessities that large school and privatre have....they dont have the best coaches since there program isnt top of the class, some kids are born naturals most gotta develop skill and without proper people teaching them like some schools have kids wont succeed...also it will have to be 16 man double elimination for both public divison and the same in private....anyone wanna agree or disagree with me

Spoken like a true LEFT WING LIBERAL DEMOCRAT!!!!!!! The next thing that you will want is for every kid to be given a 6ft tall trophy like they have in bowling. Look at the post of what they do in California and go to work. If your kid is a stud they will stand on top to receive their gold medal.

Edited by cbg

Spoken like a true LEFT WING LIBERAL DEMOCRAT!!!!!!! The next thing that you will want is for every kid to be given a 6ft tall trophy like they have in bowling. Look at the post of what they do in California and go to work. If your kid is a stud they will stand on top to receive their gold medal.

I definitly agree with cbg, there is no need to eliminate competition by seperating divisions. I agree with the team seperation, but individual is different. A true champion will find a way to win, he will go to camps, or just condition and get stronger. I believe many would like to know they are the best of the states best, not the best of schools under 800 kids or whatever. "True Leftwing Liberal Democrat", that is just funny, and true.