State Tourney!

rebel_oc

Humboldt wins the region..beats U.C. 2 out of 3 games...Humboldt plays the #1 team in the State while U.C. plays a team with about as many losses as wins and a team that has been beaten by 20 + points on several occassions...Please go back to the blind draw and keep two teams from the same region from playing each other the way it used to be!The way this bracket is set up..I can just about guarantee that U.C.,the 3rd place place in our district will play for the State championship!

Just like Trenton was the fourth-place team in the district last year.

Completely ridiculous.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If union city and Wayne co. play i wouldnt be so sure about yalls "cake walk" to the championship game. That wayne co team has a lot of size and they are very well coached, but im intrested to see how this all pans out. Everybody knows that it wouldnt be basketball if there wasnt any upsets, im just curious to see where they will come from! :thumb:

You are right..You never know..but Lake Co and Humboldt both beat Middle College and U.C. is as good as either of these teams...You do know who Middle College is ,don't you!

Humboldt wins the region..beats U.C. 2 out of 3 games...Humboldt plays the #1 team in the State while U.C. plays a team with about as many losses as wins and a team that has been beaten by 20 + points on several occassions...Please go back to the blind draw and keep two teams from the same region from playing each other the way it used to be!The way this bracket is set up..I can just about guarantee that U.C.,the 3rd place place in our district will play for the State championship!

Actually i don't think either of the West Tn teams play for it. Clay Co. will be playing Grace Baptist for the Gold, write it down you heard it here first! :blink: