Cosby vs Humboldt

JWhumboldt

when i watched cosby play they had "the big guy" and two other post who could rebound as well (one of which is just as strong as anyone of humbolts players)

last game i watch, cosby gards, didnt go in for any rebounds if cosby can get everybody to go in for the boards then it will be a close game if not cosby will struggle

Well if they(cosby guards) don't already crash the boards why would they pick that up at the start of the state tourney?...but its been a good season Cosby. :lol:

Edited by LightsOut142

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cosbybasketball30...thanks for hooking us up with that info about the food stamps...now since all of us in Humboldt are so appreciative and caring, instead of yall riding over on donkeys and goats, we would bring yall over first class and i figured we would trade those food stamps in at Motel 6 and get money back to pay for yall's gas when yall go home empty handed after wednesday...i'm sure that's very depressing, but at least you'll have your donkeys and goats waiting for you at home! :lol:

Edited by frankieD12

when i watched cosby play they had "the big guy" and two other post who could rebound as well (one of which is just as strong as anyone of humbolts players)

last game i watch, cosby gards, didnt go in for any rebounds if cosby can get everybody to go in for the boards then it will be a close game if not cosby will struggle

I'm pretty sure at least 4 out of humboldt's starting five can outjump and rebound your team, let alone two players.

I agree 100%. Arguing back and forth and bragging on here doesn't do anything but set yourself up for a fall most of the time. However, I certainly understand that the Humboldt basketball fans are happy..... to say the least! Our girls basketball team went 1-26 this year, our baseball team went 5-24, our football team went 2-8, our softball team has won 2 games the past two years, and our volleyball team has never won a game! Boys basketball at Humboldt is something to get excited about, and rightly so!!! I can't wait until Wednesday ;)

Easy on your other sports there JW at Humboldt. At least give the spring sports a chance to play. Last year was last year - seniors graduated and all. So far as the ones who have already tried this year, well . . . . .

Easy on your other sports there JW at Humboldt. At least give the spring sports a chance to play. Last year was last year - seniors graduated and all. So far as the ones who have already tried this year, well . . . . .

I know the spring sports will be a lot better this year! Baseball should have a winning record. Not trying to put anyone down, just making a point :lol:

cosbybasketball30...thanks for hooking us up with that info about the food stamps...now since all of us in Humboldt are so appreciative and caring, instead of yall riding over on donkeys and goats, we would bring yall over first class and i figured we would trade those food stamps in at Motel 6 and get money back to pay for yall's gas when yall go home empty handed after wednesday...i'm sure that's very depressing, but at least you'll have your donkeys and goats waiting for you at home! :thumb:

All the gang bangers will probably steal the donkeys and goats and take them back to Humboldt. When they talk about their guys being able to shoot they're not talkong about basketball, they are meaning they will car jack you after the Cosby win!

All the gang bangers will probably steal the donkeys and goats and take them back to Humboldt. When they talk about their guys being able to shoot they're not talkong about basketball, they are meaning they will car jack you after the Cosby win!

HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT THE PICTURES THAT I SNAPPED WHEN I WEN TO COSBY ON MONDAY NIGHT. HERE'S The Link:

http://www.mudfacemarge.com/ReallyRed3.html

HEY EVERYONE dollar1906 IS TOO STUPID TO PUT THOSE PICS ON HIS REPLYS SO HE PUTS A LINK IN INSTEAD!!! I HAD SOME PICS OF YOUR FAMILY BUT THE LINK WAS XXX RATED!

Just so everyone knows Voiceofreason is not a Cosby person or fan. He has done nothing but trash us on Coacht be it Football or B-ball. I'll talk smack and harmless poking fun all day with anyone but I believe he is crossing the line with his last 2 posts. This has been a good topic but keep that up and we all know it will get closed.

HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT THE PICTURES THAT I SNAPPED WHEN I WEN TO COSBY ON MONDAY NIGHT. HERE'S The Link:

http://www.mudfacemarge.com/ReallyRed3.html

Same to you dollar1906.

HEY EVERYONE dollar1906 IS TOO STUPID TO PUT THOSE PICS ON HIS REPLYS SO HE PUTS A LINK IN INSTEAD!!! I HAD SOME PICS OF YOUR FAMILY BUT THE LINK WAS XXX RATED!

Dude that was the lamest reply i have ever heard.... I just didn't want to take the time to put them on there it was faster to embarass your town that way. :lol::lol::huh:

Just so everyone knows Voiceofreason is not a Cosby person or fan. He has done nothing but trash us on Coacht be it Football or B-ball. I'll talk smack and harmless poking fun all day with anyone but I believe he is crossing the line with his last 2 posts. This has been a good topic but keep that up and we all know it will get closed.

Same to you dollar1906.

Sorry about that old24eagle....where ever this other guy is from his team must not be left in the hunt for the state title ....I will discount the rest of his posts... should definitly be a great game on wednesday.....hopefully i will see you there..