Cosby vs Humboldt

JWhumboldt

Dexter...Dexter...Dexter....I am glad to see that you are alreday to make the trip to middle tennessee....be sure to tie up all of the donkeys and goats that your team and fans ride in on, because we don't want them raming all over Blue Raider town getting lost.....besides dude I will do you in anyday of the week on the basketball court....remember that! <_<:thumb::lol:

Yo Dollar! Just to show that we,Cosby people, are are appreciative and caring I checked the Motel 6 and they DO accept food stamps! So you and you're family can go watch us beat you guys! The catch is though that you have to baby-sit our goats and donkey's the rest of the week. HA HA ''Who Dat'' baby!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with JW...arguing isn't going to settle anything...but yea this year at humboldt, we really haven't had much of a winning season in any sport because of some rebuilding...but our team has done a great job and will hopefully continue on to bring back home the gold ball!!! i know im going to be right there on the front row wednesday cheering on my team! GO GET'EM VIKINGS!!

Uhhh... there are three guys that can shoot exceptionally well from the arc... and another that can shoot if he very well pleases (if I am doin my math right that makes 5)... if you could only hear these guys all they talk about it T-E-A-M...... and working together.... and uhh yea they have the effort, spirit, attitude (whatever you want to call it) too.... if they will just use it and not get too excited. but I dont think that will happen (knock on wood).

GOOD LUCK COSBY!!

Uhhh... there are three guys that can shoot exceptionally well from the arc... and another that can shoot if he very well pleases (if I am doin my math right that makes 5)... if you could only hear these guys all they talk about it T-E-A-M...... and working together.... and uhh yea they have the effort, spirit, attitude (whatever you want to call it) too.... if they will just use it and not get too excited. but I dont think that will happen (knock on wood).

GOOD LUCK COSBY!!

You only named four ppl.

lol...you beat me to it...yea...that's 4 kid...but humboldt has the exact same thing, but more...we have 3 starters that can shoot the three and drive and pull up whereever they want...two of those can post up and beat you down low with their speed, size, and jumping ability...and then we have our 2 big men down low who control the glass, which they combined for 30 rebounds the other night against MC...you have 1 big man...kinda hard to guard at least 4 big men down low with your one big guy...we'll just find out though wednesday what yall bring to the table

Yo Dollar! Just to show that we,Cosby people, are are appreciative and caring I checked the Motel 6 and they DO accept food stamps! So you and you're family can go watch us beat you guys! The catch is though that you have to baby-sit our goats and donkey's the rest of the week. HA HA ''Who Dat'' baby!

I am so apprectative of you checking on that for me, unfortunately my balance on my ebt card is on $22 dollars, but your Uncle Bob said that I could borrow a few of his!!!!

I also found a lovely picture of you and your sister look at the link below: :lol:;);)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0882668250...j=1#reader-page

uhh...sorry... i was assuming you all would still count our big man... i was correcting the number of players you had down to shoot the 3s.....

believe me I am very good at math...lol.... but i guess that is what i get for

assuming (you all know how the saying goes)

when i watched cosby play they had "the big guy" and two other post who could rebound as well (one of which is just as strong as anyone of humbolts players)

last game i watch, cosby gards, didnt go in for any rebounds if cosby can get everybody to go in for the boards then it will be a close game if not cosby will struggle