A State Tournament

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

When the clock hit triple zeros,the west Tennessee teams were ahead...That's really all that matters....Again,sorry for not being impressed....

For further validation....I was at the state championship games...All I saw was West Tennessee teams...Three games,six teams,all from west Tennessee...If that is not domination,I really don't know what is.....

That was last year, the games haven't been played yet. If you want to talk about the past then how is 2/12 for ya? Thats how many state championships the West has won in the last 12 years in Class A. Dominance? No i don't think so. :thumb:

Here's your dominance since 1998:

98 Tn Temple vs Ezell Harding: Ezell Harding State Champions

99 Moore Co. vs Cosby: Moore Co. State Champions

00 No info but middle or east won this year i believe

01 Chattanooga Chr. vs Ezell Harding: Chattanooga Chr. State Champions

02 Tn Temple vs Ezell Harding: Tn Temple State Champions

03 Tn Temple vs Greenfield: Tn Temple State Champions

04 Unaka vs. Grace Baptist: Unaka State Champions

05 Trenton vs. Middleton: Middleton State Champions

Where is the dominance????????????? :D:D

Edited by devilfanatic

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was last year, the games haven't been played yet. If you want to talk about the past then how is 2/12 for ya? Thats how many state championships the West has won in the last 12 years in Class A. Dominance? No i don't think so. :)

Here's your dominance since 1998:

98 Tn Temple vs Ezell Harding: Ezell Harding State Champions

99 Moore Co. vs Cosby: Moore Co. State Champions

00 No info but middle or east won this year i believe

01 Chattanooga Chr. vs Ezell Harding: Chattanooga Chr. State Champions

02 Tn Temple vs Ezell Harding: Tn Temple State Champions

03 Tn Temple vs Greenfield: Tn Temple State Champions

04 Unaka vs. Grace Baptist: Unaka State Champions

05 Trenton vs. Middleton: Middleton State Champions

Where is the dominance????????????? :):)

Nice Post Devil......

But,you are preaching to the choir and you wasted your time.....

I have NEVER said that West Tennessee in 1A has been the dominant section of the state over the last decade or so...Go look it up....What I am saying is this,last year there were three games,six teams...Where were they from???..You got it..West Tennessee.....If that is not a dominating performance,maybe I need to go look up the definition of the word.....You might check some kids with those stats but not me....

Your not knowing the 2000 state champion is convenient.....It was South Fulton from Obion County in WEST TENNESSEE....Not middle or east.....They were led that year by a future Mr. Basketball winner Trey Pearson,who is a senior this year at Murray State and was tabbed as the pre-season MVP of the Ohio Valley Conference...He also holds the state record for points in a state tournament game with 50 points...I'm surprised you didn't know that...

The balance of power has shifted and it has tilted toward the West.... :)

Edited by backinthaoc

Another thing that should be looked at is Graces experiance in the Boro. Three of there starters this year started on a team that played in the state championship. Another starter on this years team was the 6th man. The Murphy Center can be an intimidating place and playing there is state before will only help Grace.

Is Grace the only team that has exsperiance at the boro?

Another thing that should be looked at is Graces experiance in the Boro. Three of there starters this year started on a team that played in the state championship. Another starter on this years team was the 6th man. The Murphy Center can be an intimidating place and playing there is state before will only help Grace.

Is Grace the only team that has exsperiance at the boro?

So Grace is good? What they got? I kno they have a skyscraper for a post player but thats it. Also what is Cosby like? i kno they can shoot. Can they do anything else. Thnks for any info you may give me.

The post player isn't even there best player, but he is fairly good. They had four good guards to play against us. They are pretty good. They were red hott against pickett co. but I heard they can go ice cold.

It's possible for any team to go ice cold. But in all honesty Grace wasn't read hot against Pickett...it was a normal night. I mean come on Eldridge only has 17. Nah if anything we may have been lukewarm

I'm glad you're still against us because you haven't been right about a single thing since the tourney started. Keep it up :thumb:

Well i never was against Clay i just thought that there were some teams better than them and yes they have proved me wrong and they may go all the way. i dont see that happening but like you said i have been wrong alot so i may be again. so good luck to all the teams. the one team that i do believe that will beat clay will be grace.

that was last year...humboldt and union city both dropped to 1a basketball this year...west tn runs 1a bball. out of district 14a come possibly the 3 best teams in 1a bball...humboldt, lake county, and union city. one of them had to lose for the other two to advance...uc beat lake county in a region game...uc and humboldt at the 'boro for the gold ball

this is about the umm...10th time i've read something about the east winning 10 gold balls in A in the past 12 years...thanks for clearing me up on the history...if i wanted to know about all of what the east has done the past 12 years then i would go and look it up...but i feel there's no need in it because those years consist of '94-'05...tell me if i'm wrong but this is...2006...new state title game...UC vs Humboldt on the 18th (reminding you they are from the west) :thumb: