Greeneville vs. Hamilton

river271

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i know is that powell came to greeneville looking a little over confident in their ability, and we showed them that we came to play. So, if hamilton thinks that its gonna be a pushover then i believe that they will find them selves trailing big in the first quarter.

Not to knock Greeneville at all but does a team of their size have much of a chance against a very big very talented Hamilton team? I invite those of you that haven't seen Hamilton play this year to go to www.unapproved website.com and under the "Da Elevator" link check out the two Hamilton clips. These are all from this year. Number 15 and 5 are Watkins and Williams, the Colorado and San Fransisco signees. Have a look and tell me what ya think about them.

First off I think that Hamilton will be a whole lot more athletic and physical than Powell was. No doubt that Greeneville will play with everything they have and as they have all year make Greeneville fans proud. If Greeneville shoots well they may have a shot at this. I am sure Coach Duncan will have them ready and will have seen just a clip or two (ha ha) of film on Hamilton. Lets see if those backwoods boys can pull one out in the Boro.

Just so ya know, the three who shattered the backboard is not including their 2 best players.

Ok wow three guys on one goal broke it i mean look at shaq he can do it by himself. So, Yea it may be pretty cool that they did it but it doesnt show anything about their ability except that they all three weigh more than a goal can hold.

The only prediction I will make is that Greeneville will play with all the intensity and conviction they can muster. They have had people tell them all season they would never make it out of the region or substate and they proved them wrong.They have been in this position before.

I have had faith in them all year!!! And I will tell you right now if they shoot all game like they did it might be a close game!!! I am a Greeneville fan and I will be in the stands supporting the heck out of them!!! But I'm gonna go with Hamilton!!! But Go Devils!!!

All i know is that powell came to greeneville looking a little over confident in their ability, and we showed them that we came to play. So, if hamilton thinks that its gonna be a pushover then i believe that they will find them selves trailing big in the first quarter.

Powell has a couple of athletes but no affence to them, but they pretty much stink!!!