Greeneville vs. Hamilton

river271

Ok wow three guys on one goal broke it i mean look at shaq he can do it by himself. So, Yea it may be pretty cool that they did it but it doesnt show anything about their ability except that they all three weigh more than a goal can hold.

Just for the record. 2005 Humboldt graduate Joe Shivers, who is about 6' 2'' and weighs around 170, shattered a backboard by himself in 2003.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking Hamilton by 25

your joking right.. Hamilton can not beat us by 25. Yes they should beat us but we could pull it out. We have been underdogs all year and we have won in those situations. I'm glad your underestimating the Devils though cause it will surprise you even more if they win. Greeneville will not get blown out. Ten point loss at most but seriously i think we can beat them if we are on.

If we always believe polls, then we don't need to vote.

If you believed the polls, then the Vols could not have beat Miami in '86 Sugar Bowl.

These guys from Hamilton put their shoes on the same as the guys from Greeneville.

Greeneville can win and put all this BS behind. I hope Hamilton comes in and thinks they are be best and the Devils bring it to 'em and win.

I was wondering if Greeneville has any size and how athletic are they? Just so you Greeneville fans know, we are talking about the USA Today's number 8 team in the nation. Not knocking Greeneville but i haven't heard anything about them all year. What do they have??

Take a look at my post in the Greeneville Takes on Powell thread - it gives my opinion on each player for G'ville.

Thanks.

I'm not talking trash. I wish Greeneville the best. All i wanted was a little information

I certainly don't think you are talking trash. This will be sort of like David vs. Goliath. No doubt about it. Hamilton has one of the top teams in the country.

Also, G'ville has a couple of "role" players who come of the bench but only expect G'ville to play 7 players at the most. Maybe 8. G'ville's team is in overall superb condition but it will be tough to hang with rotations of 4 and 5 players.

Coach Duncan is a great coach and he'll have G'ville as ready as they can be. You never know.

I really do want Greeneville to win, but I really don't see it even being close. Hamilton plays the toughest competition in the state, and possibly the nation out in Memphis, (that part of the country is STACKED in basketball this year), they are 34-0, and #6 in the nation, plus two D-1 signees.

I'm sorry, but I see this one getting ugly.

You all have to remember that this is HIGH SCHOOL basketball. Greeneville played Memphis Craigmont and lost 45-53, in December and without the presence of Wiggins. Jackson Central-Merry played Memphis Craigmont a week ago and won 58-63. Jackson Central-Merry played Hamilton two days ago and lost 71-83. You can see that all of these games are close and closely related.

Greeneville is a totally different team than they were in December. Not only has the addition of Wiggins helped but the chemistry of the team has grown tremendously.