Greeneville vs. Hamilton

river271

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville i want to congradulate you on a great season.. No one thought that you would make it anywhere near here. You proved them all wrong and you put on a strong showing in the Boro. You may have gotten beat by 18, but everyone knows that we weren't a joke. When you shoot as badly from the line as we did, you don't have a chance to win. The final score is a bit misleading because we played with them fine. They just got hot when we went cold. Nothing that you can do about that. Overall great season and we are all proud of you..

Greeneville i want to congradulate you on a great season.. No one thought that you would make it anywhere near here. You proved them all wrong and you put on a strong showing in the Boro. You may have gotten beat by 18, but everyone knows that we weren't a joke. When you shoot as badly from the line as we did, you don't have a chance to win. The final score is a bit misleading because we played with them fine. They just got hot when we went cold. Nothing that you can do about that. Overall great season and we are all proud of you..

i cant believe our Greene Devil season is over..especially for the seniors...im going to miss all of you guys....its really depressing but Hamilton was just to good...i don't believe in the whole ranking thing about them 6th in the nation...yes they are good but Greeneville a small school of 800 and somethin students gave them a scare up until the 4th quarter..in my own opinion Greeneville is a better coached team and SHOULD HAVE WON even though everyone knew hamilton was going to but ghs what a great season and i cant fathom how much im going to miss all the seniors....good luck to boone, anderson, moore, underwood, allen, and washington! a true season to remember-

hey river, if you guys would have won then i still would be posting. you cannot stop me from coming on here. i have my right to free speech and i will use it. i was finally impressed with what what happened. down by one at the half. not bad. final score wasnt too bad considering alot of people were expecting a really huge blowout. there's always next season.

hey river, if you guys would have won then i still would be posting. you cannot stop me from coming on here. i have my right to free speech and i will use it. i was finally impressed with what what happened. down by one at the half. not bad. final score wasnt too bad considering alot of people were expecting a really huge blowout. there's always next season.

one question.. When did i tell you that you couldn't post on here???