Greeneville vs. Hamilton

river271

Lets go ahead and hear predictions of this game.. I know hamilton is favored to win but personally i think the Devils can hang with them. Anyways lets hear what everyone has to say about it.

:lol:you have to be joking right!!!i mean ''greeneville beating hamilton''it could happen but its not cause greeneville doesn't have that athletic ability!!!so what greeneville has wiggins.HAMILTON has 6 player just like wiggins except they hit their shots and will SWAT anyone else that steps in to the paint so forget about it it's just not gonna happen.I hope greeneville dont have any week long activities planned cause i hate to say it but greeneville your bushes when it comes to HAMILTON and your coming home tonite!!!!!!!!!! :lol:I say HAMILTON by at least 30 if they are having a bad game that night

Edited by Duke_Fan_82

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamilton High is most definitely going to win..We got too much support and rank to lose..and i know that all that dont matter but we got a reputation to keep up.. I bet all my money on Hamilton..!

Love U:

Jay Watt, Jeremy,Tim,Cliff,Deveyon,Micey,Pete,Broderick,Paul,Denerio, Trevon, and the rest of yall!

LOVE HAMILTON! ABSOLUTELY!

TODAY'S THE DAY WE BRING THE NOISE

GREENEVILLE ITS OVER FOR U

Edited by Hoop_2k6

Glad the guys are playing their game and making Hamilton stick to their fundamentals as well. Sometimes a team can get caught up in the "show" ball and forget how the game is played. I thought Hamilton would have their halfcourt game ready for the quarter finals. I mean these are the top 8 teams in the state(regardless of the rankings) even if they are not all from west Tn. All you people might finally realize that the state doesn't end at Knoxville. Hopefully the second half will be as exciting.