Greeneville vs. Hamilton

river271

gtr you and longhorn are 100% correct. the green devils have no chance (or class) and they know it, that's why they have to talk trash to make themselves look good. without their mouths they are nothing!!! some teams back up what they say with action, but greeneville backs up what they say with inaction, and as they say imperfect action is better than perfect inaction

Alright i will listen to no more of this. All i have heard all year is about how Greeneville will get beat in every game they play. First i hear it from all the boys at south greene. Sure we beat u in overtime the first game but we absolutely stroked you on your home floor. You all didn't even need to show up to that game. End of story. Second comes Science Hill. Oh boy we better watch out for those toppers cause Wattad can score twice as much as our team. You have got to be kidding me. I do believe we swept the all mighty toppers this year. Third, no one thought that we would even win a game in region much less a substate game. I do believe we won each game by an average of 17 points. I mean what more can you ask for. Everyone is just out to dog greeneville because they have a good team this year. Sure we might not beat hamilton but let me tell you we will not get blown out like most people say. Personally i think that we can and will beat them just because they are over confident and they will be looking over us. And to answer a few questions about is wiggins the only player on our team. Well no, we have a great overall team. The starting lineup consists of wiggins, which everyone already knows about. Moore, which i believe is one of the most pure and clutch shooters in east tennessee. Boone, who is always good for about ten points a game and can be clutch from three. Washington, who takes care of the dirty work down low. And anderson, the point guard, who everyone says can't handle the pressure. Let me tell you he has broke every single press that was thrown at us this year and is money from three. Ok ballfan139, you can say we talk trash but actually we are just speakin the truth. If you notice when we say we are gonna do somethin we normally do it. So sure we may talk a little but we can back it up with our invitation to state this year and our region title. So all you people against greeneville, stay that way. Just don't come cryin if we do beat hamilton cause all i will say is i told you so... Hamilton don't look over this greeneville team cause it will haunt you in the end if you do. Greeneville 74 Hamilton 72 in a hard fought game from start to finish.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamilton takes this one by 20 easily

your crazy man. How can you sit here and say they will beat us by 20 easily. One question where are you from. Have you seen both greeneville and hamilton play. If so how do you suppose they are gonna beat us by twenty. Here's an interesting stat for ya. Greeneville gives up an average of 46 points a game. You all know what that means, we actually play defense unlike the boys in memphis. You see, memphis ball is all about showin off, Greeneville ball is about defense and i promise you that the defense that hamilton sees thurday is different than any that they have seen all year.

Oh come on Coach! Hamilton doesn't like to play defense???? You based this on one game against Melrose. Ok. I watched them play JCM. Let's ask their coach and players if they like to play defense. Lastly, Hamilton likes to dunk. This has been going on for 20 years. This is a bad thing if they miss the dunk or get called on a charge. In the JCM game this wasn't the case. If Bartlett had the players with the same ability, you would be dunking also. It will be Hamilton and R/E in the finals. I predict a R/E win for the gold ball. :thumb:

By the way, the last time we chatted didn't you predict that R/E will finish fourth in the district tourney? So much for that. Coaching without tallent will get you a little better than .500.

Yes your right I said that Hamilton doesn't like to play "D." They want the ball and they want to score. I noticed in the Melrose game and grant it Melrose was terrible two things. If Hamilton presses the team they are playing is in trouble. They are very long and quick. 2. If you can be patient and make them work on D then i think you get a good open shot or layup because after a few passes they don't play D they way they should with their ability. If you give Bartlett talent like this then we'd hold teams to under 40 a game. A few years back Bartlett had 3 years in a row where they only gave up 40 a game and didn't have the talent that Hamilton has now. Next thing about the RE prediction i made. I said that RE wouldnt make it out of region but i don't remember saying they would finish 4th in our district tourney. I think i made another prediction saying that Ridgeway wouldn't make it out of region and i think they lost to Wooddale. I'm not bashing Hamilton in any way and yes i think they are the most talented teams that i have ever seen hamilton have. I played and Bartlett and we played them my Jr. year in the sectional tourney and they were good back then but not this good. I'm just saying that if you don't get in a run and gun game with them and try to set the tempo you want to set then you have a chance to beat them and by making they play D longer than they want is one way to get the shots you want. Good Luck at State both teams.

Prediction for this game: Greeneville came, saw, played, and then went home after the first round. Yeah Powell wasnt very good, but from me seeing Hamiltons record and roster, thats enough for me. I mean do you plan on packing for a one night stay? Wiggins wont be able to even contest one 6'8 boy much less 2 and a 6'7 to go with that. Hope Duncan know what he is up against. This team hasn't lost one game!!!!! Don't get me wrong I hope you do beat them, or should I say upset them. 37 wins....Thats all I have to say about this game. :thumb: If Hamilton dosen't play D then how would they even have a perfect season?

Edited by Player2BNamed07

you know what i have noticed... No one ever comments back about the posts that i have.. You know why.. its because they are always right.. Greeneville will not get blown of the the gym by hamilton and i promise you they won't score a hundred points on us like they did against melrose. Greeneville will not go down easily. I hope you all look over them because like i have said before it will come back to haunt you........ :lol:

Ok Ok this is where i have to come in !

Hamilton High is most definitely going to win..We got too much support and rank to lose..and i know that all that dont matter but we got a reputation to keep up.. I bet all my money on Hamilton..!

Love U:

Jay Watt, Jeremy,Tim,Cliff,Deveyon,Micey,Pete,Broderick,Paul,Denerio, Trevon, and the rest of yall!

LOVE HAMILTON! ABSOLUTELY!

I agree that it will take a supreme effort for Greeneville to win this game. I do feel that they play great defense and take care of the ball very well. However from all you hear about Hamilton they will throw guys out there that are very tall, quick and athletic. I dont think that Science Hill had the horses that they usually have to press hard most of the game, (this year unlike the past few years they were not 10 to 12 players deep) however from all accounts Hamilton will throw fresh bodies at Greeneville all night. I hope that Greeneville can withstand it but by the end of the game they might be pretty tired and Hamilton fairly fresh. That would not be good for Greeneville but you never know what might happen. I have no doubt that Coach Duncan will have them ready to play but this by all accounts will be the ultimate challenge. If they are fortunate enough to pull of the big upset would they have anything left in the tanks for the next round? Win or lose the Greeneville boys have done themselves proud this season.

your crazy man. How can you sit here and say they will beat us by 20 easily. One question where are you from. Have you seen both greeneville and hamilton play. If so how do you suppose they are gonna beat us by twenty. Here's an interesting stat for ya. Greeneville gives up an average of 46 points a game. You all know what that means, we actually play defense unlike the boys in memphis. You see, memphis ball is all about showin off, Greeneville ball is about defense and i promise you that the defense that hamilton sees thurday is different than any that they have seen all year.

oh come on! greeneville lost to Craigmont! well if y'all can pull it off congratulations.