Greeneville vs. Hamilton

river271

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am taking hamilton. i do not know by how much yet. like longhorn and others said, greeneville is going to have to their absolute best. if they wanna be the best they gotta beat the best. greeneville is going to have to make smart decisions throughout the whole ball game and not get too over anxious IF they were to lead in the ballgame. thats what i think anyways. others may think of another game plan. good luck to both teams on thursday. may the best win.

oh come on! greeneville lost to Craigmont! well if y'all can pull it off congratulations.

Listen, your not from greeneville so i'll forgive you for this. When we played craigmont, both Wiggins and Allen didn't play. Wiggins had just undergone knee surgery and had twisted his ankle, and Allen also had problems with his ankle. I am sure that if we had both Wiggins and Allen then we would have beat Craigmont pretty badly.

Ummm you all give up 46 points a game to east teams. Last time i checked South Greene and Science Hill are no Hamilton. I don't think it will be an easy win and like you say anyone can be beaten on any given night, but i HAVE to go with Hamilton by about 10 or so.

you know last time i checked i do believe we beat science hill twice and red bank badly once. Sure they aren't from west tennessee but when we beat red bank they were ranked 3 in the state. When we beat science hill the first time they were 7th. Sure not memphis teams but thats pretty stiff competition if i do say so myself.

I want Hamilton to win....im a siegel fan and im looking for a close game, not a blowout....which would happen if we played greenville...sry. :lol:

Yeah i personally think you dont know what your talking about, thats why you only have 78 posts. and all but like 3 have anything to do with anything. Do you even know anything about either of these teams?

Siegel[/url]balla05' post='825987101' date='Mar 14 2006 - 10:04 AM']

Yeah i personally think you dont know what your talking about, thats why you only have 78 posts. and all but like 3 have anything to do with anything. Do you even know anything about either of these teams?

Im very upset with you....keith told me he wanted to play hamilton, brian your not nice Edited by what_it_is

O.K. I'm gonna go out on a limb. If Greeneville will play the best game they've ever played and Coach Duncan will coach the best game he has every coached then Greeneville has a chance. However if all the pistons aren't firing together then it will be disaster.

If all this happen,they still lose by 25. I will see how much defense they play when hamilton double that 46pt. per game avg,when they score 92pts or more on greenville.I dont know what greenville have and havent seen them play,but this is going to be the biggest blowout of all the 3a games and maybe of the tournament.