Greeneville vs. Hamilton

river271

excuse my language. it just makes me mad that all the people at ghs think they are better than everyone else in the city and it makes the whole city look bad. if you are going to brag and stuff do it on the scoreboard and if you guys beat hamilton i just might apologize for my other posts.

hamilton gets the W

I have read every post on this thread and the only ones who make anybody look bad are yours and longhorns. Your badmouthing and foul language reflect badly on your school. Most of the GHS posters on this thread show a tremendous amount of pride in their team. I would like to think being one of the top 8 teams in the state entitles you to a little confidence.

So lets play this game...even though everyone says we can't win...we have been hearing it all season. First we can't beat Science Hill, then we wouldn't even be in the top 3 at regionals. Of course we would get slaughtered in the sub-state.Well,we're still here...and we will come to play next Thursday.

Oh and Gtr, I am sure glad to find out how rich I am,now I can quit at least 1 of my jobs.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

longhorn, i got your back. by God me and longhorn are darn rebels and proud of it. we may have lostin sub-state but at least we went out with class instead of you rich ###### getting all cocky. shows everyone on coachT how well rich people act and basically tells them that Greeneville as a city is nothing but a bunch of cocky ####. you guys WILL LOSE thursday night.

Where are the moderators for this board? This kind of posting should be deleted ASAP.

longhorn, i got your back. by God me and longhorn are darn rebels and proud of it. we may have lostin sub-state but at least we went out with class instead of you rich ###### getting all cocky. shows everyone on coachT how well rich people act and basically tells them that Greeneville as a city is nothing but a bunch of cocky ####. you guys WILL LOSE thursday night.

gtr you and longhorn are 100% correct. the green devils have no chance (or class) and they know it, that's why they have to talk trash to make themselves look good. without their mouths they are nothing!!! some teams back up what they say with action, but greeneville backs up what they say with inaction, and as they say imperfect action is better than perfect inaction

gtr you and longhorn are 100% correct. the green devils have no chance (or class) and they know it, that's why they have to talk trash to make themselves look good. without their mouths they are nothing!!! some teams back up what they say with action, but greeneville backs up what they say with inaction, and as they say imperfect action is better than perfect inaction

The only trash on this thread belongs to you and your buddies gtr and longhorn. I would say Greeneville has backed up everything they have said so far since they are goin to the 'Boro and the Rebels aren't. I remember one trash-talking Rebel said they would have no trouble with Pigeon Forge. Tell me... where was the ACTION... where was the ACTION against Alcoa when SG got smoked by 30+ points.You don't have a dog in this hunt so you should just leave it alone. You are just making the fine people from Greene County look bad.

First off, all three of the SG supporters are the same person. Look at the amount of posts the sudden "new people" have. I have loads of respect for greeneville, and I think that they could upset Hamilton, if they have a good night. The transfer Wiggins will show what he's got at State, but I'm not sure if the one or two stars from greeneville can play with the depth of FOURTEEN players.. I do hope Hamilton comes in with no respect for Greene County and East Tennessee, because if they do they will be taught something. Go Greene Devils.

for one thing, me and longhorn and two different people. for another thing the only reason why i signed up is bc you preppies started bad mouthing SG. bhscoach is right about all you guys talk about is wiggins. when you guys came to SG he didnt impress any of the fans. but of course that was the only game i saw bc i WORK unlike some you preps who go to mommy and daddy. i know how you guys are. i have been to the city schools and im glad i am out of it. i am agreeing with bhscoach all the way with everything he has said.

As I said in another post, I saw a clip on Hamilton. They are talented, athletic, and very deep. Were Bill Duncan coaching Hamilton rather than Greeneville, I would agree that Hamilton might win by 30. However, since Duncan is GHS' coach, I still say that despite Hamilton's advantage in overall talent and depth, the game will be closer than most people think. If GHS can withstand Hamilton's surges of fresh bodies, I think they can stay in the game until the end. I guarantee one thing, no matter if Hamilton jumps out to a big early lead or whatever, GHS will not quit till the final buzzer!

Ok I want to say something about this game. I haven't see Greenville play but I've seen Hamilton play. Frankly I don't care who wins because I'd like to see RE win since they are in our district. All I hear from the Ghs people is Wiggins this and Wiggins that. Do ya'll have other players to play with him??? Hamilton is a very good team and they are deep. One thing i'll say is they try to dunk way to much. I will say that the only way Ghs has a chance is if they have pretty good gaurd play. The only reason I say this is because of Hamiltons guard size. They are tall and long. If you have good enough guards to break their press then yes you have a chance. Also i think if Ghs will make Hamilton work on "D" then i think your chances increase even more. They do not want to play "D". To tell you the truth their big guys didn't impress me much and the reason i say that is because when i saw them play it was against an undersized Melrose team. For the most the HHS guards are what killed Melrose. I just hope Ghs has more than just Wiggins to play with HHS. Good Luck Greenville and Hamilton. I will make a prediction since that is what was asked. Just going by the way ya'll talk about Ghs, I will say Hamilton by 10. I think ya'll will play them close but they will pull away later in the game.

One last thing to the Ghs fans. Ya'll keep saying that rankings mean nothing and i'm not saying this to talk trash or start anything. One other thing that does not mean anything is looking at scores from who hamilton has played and comparing them to other teams. Looking at that doesn't tell you anything either. Just bring your A game Thursday and you'll make it respectful and never know could pull it off.

Wiggins is a pivotal part of this team because his presence and competitive spirit make the whole team play better. Anderson, Moore, and Washington are extremely talented and really seemed to kick it up a notch after Wiggins joined the squad. Moore was regional MVP primarily because of the way he crashed the boards. Anderson is a flawless ball-handler and Washington is tenacious on defense. They will not fail to bring their A game. I hope it will be a fun game to watch.

for one thing, me and longhorn and two different people. for another thing the only reason why i signed up is bc you preppies started bad mouthing SG. bhscoach is right about all you guys talk about is wiggins. when you guys came to SG he didnt impress any of the fans. but of course that was the only game i saw bc i WORK unlike some you preps who go to mommy and daddy. i know how you guys are. i have been to the city schools and im glad i am out of it. i am agreeing with bhscoach all the way with everything he has said.

Too bad you didn't stay in "the city schools". You may have learned some basic skills like grammar and spelling.

Edited by lilpoofer22