Greeneville vs. Hamilton

river271

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46-64 i think was the final score.. greeneville let the game get away in the 4th quarter. They kept up with the big favorite though, and I hope that gets us some respect in upper north east TN

Even if Greeneville had won this game we still would not have any respect. Really Greeneville is one of the smallest schools playing AAA ball, smaller than Bolivar Central. If we had the talent pool of a school with 1100 to 1500 students like the rest of the schools in our region then we might have the depth to hang with the likes of Hamilton for an entire game.Hamilton... what an awesome group of athletes. I am proud our guys could compete for at least the first half with such an incredible team. What a great season for the Devils.

Yes Hamilton won by about 20, They were supposed to. Yes Greeneville played very good basketball toe to toe with them for a half. Got down 10 early and when you are playing Goliath could have folded up and conceded then but they didn't they fought and battled back and finished the half down a point. As some people had stated the depth of Hamilton wore on Greeneville and they had too many horses in the second half down the stretch. I dont know Barb but I really believe that some people who dont know a lot about them does have some respect for Greeneville after the showing last night. I think the boys accomplished a lot and had a fantastic season, keep those heads up guys you sure made the people who follow and support Greene Devil Basketball proud of you. Seniors we will miss you next season good luck in your future goals.

Yes Hamilton won by about 20, They were supposed to. Yes Greeneville played very good basketball toe to toe with them for a half. Got down 10 early and when you are playing Goliath could have folded up and conceded then but they didn't they fought and battled back and finished the half down a point. As some people had stated the depth of Hamilton wore on Greeneville and they had too many horses in the second half down the stretch. I dont know Barb but I really believe that some people who dont know a lot about them does have some respect for Greeneville after the showing last night. I think the boys accomplished a lot and had a fantastic season, keep those heads up guys you sure made the people who follow and support Greene Devil Basketball proud of you. Seniors we will miss you next season good luck in your future goals.

Greeneville played hard and gave a great effort. Congrats on a good season