Blackman Football

TNVOLS111

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have known someone with a stupid riverdale basketball picture would say that.

i playED football just like u bud, i know what my boys are capible of, and i know they wont stoop to that level in football. i have several friends on blackmans team, i was upset to see them not win a game last year, but really now, NO chance of beatin riverdale...it'll be on your wish list but it might take 10 years for ya'll to put a check beside it :D. cause riverdale aint lettin up soon

no team in rutherford county (besides oakland) has ever beat riverdale

i playED football just like u bud, i know what my boys are capible of, and i know they wont stoop to that level in football. i have several friends on blackmans team, i was upset to see them not win a game last year, but really now, NO chance of beatin riverdale...it'll be on your wish list but it might take 10 years for ya'll to put a check beside it :lol:. cause riverdale aint lettin up soon

no team in rutherford county (besides oakland) has ever beat riverdale

to add to that not only is oaklnad the only team to beat u s but...they have only beaten us 9 TIMES in the history now that is impressive

If you asked every Blackman player if they thought they where going to beat Riverdale next year they wouldnt just say no.They would say NO with a 4 letter word before the NO.

Now if you asked them if they wished they could beat Riverdale they wouldnt say yes. They would say YES with a 4 letter word before the YES.

As a former Blackman player (2000-2002), and now a college football player, I can say that I always had confidence that we'd beat Riverdale. But we never did, and the teams I played on went 8-4 and 9-4. So if we couldn't beat them when we were that good, I doubt they will this year unless some kind of miracle happens.

I like your logic TNVOLS11. Lets see if I have this right Blackman figures to be a little better next year. Riverdale figures to probably be a tad down from last year. Last year the score was 63-0. Yeah that sure sounds like Blackman would be a winner against RHS this year. The best I can tell the closest the score should be is oh around a 42 point difference...

Before school, during school (weighlifting class), after school

And they wonder Y they were 0-10 last year, It's not good for kids who have been lifting 3-5 years doing 3 a days, when you work out u tear your body down then you rebuild it by eating properly and resting recovering its kind of hard to do that lifting 3 times a day......lol Blackmans never have and never will beat rainkin. I dont understand y yall sleeping on R-Dale.