Blackman vs. Riverdale

TNVOLS111

It will be a while before Blackman beats Riverdale. But you never know what can happen. Afterall, in 1999, when I played at Riverdale before I transferred to Blackman, we were 10-0 and entered the first round of the playoffs. We were a top 10 team in the nation and we ended up losing the first round home playoff game in overtime to 5-4 Dickson County. RHS will probably win, but you never know what kind of fluke might happen.

I remember that game the whole school was tore up for a while after that one. I didnt know u played during that time i probably had you in clas i used to substitute teach at Riverdale.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell ur an idiot and have no idea what ur talkin about, so juss dont leave any more comments

actually i know what im talking about ive seen them play sinse they opened and they are a bad team and you have a lot of room to talk comsidering you dont even have 30 posts and you come on the t calling poeple names and trying to make tyourself sound like a real ~cool~ guy nice try though

The challenge will be there.

4-4 aint so bad, these upcoming seniors went 5-3 i think their freshman year and they turned out fine. our freshman were great at the skill positions but lacking at lineman, the upperclassmen can take care of that tho until the freshman lineman from this past year develop. we had 1 already really good who moved up to varsity at the end of the year, and we have several more who have size and will also develop.

4-4 aint so bad, these upcoming seniors went 5-3 i think their freshman year and they turned out fine. our freshman were great at the skill positions but lacking at lineman, the upperclassmen can take care of that tho until the freshman lineman from this past year develop. we had 1 already really good who moved up to varsity at the end of the year, and we have several more who have size and will also develop.

At the first of the season Blackman freshman werent very good considering Oakland beat them 24-0 and I can't see their varstity this year being better then 4-6. Beating Riverdale is almost out of the question who won't be as bad as everyone thinks.

Unless the Blaze decide on just which offense they want to run there wont be a whole lot of improvement from last year. Last year alone I know they ran at least 3 offenses throughout the year (the I, The Spread, and the Wing-T) and the thing is they didnt do any of them well! I do believe that there is some talent in the sophomore class this year, and there might be two upcoming Freshman that my never see a freshman uniform, they may have to play varsity. As for Mimms, I have always tried to stand up for the kid, but the fact is that last year he turned into a cancer, kind of a Terrell Owens situation. Somebody needs to get a control on the situation or hes going to keep spinning out of control. I really do hope everything works out for the kid, because he obviously has the potential to be very special.

BLACKMAN for the UPSET!!!! :thumb:

if blackman were to just slip by riverdale, you can guarantee they would crush oakland or siegel, whichever (or both) you support :angry:. wont happen tho. they wont slip by riverdale, and they wont crush oakland or siegel, but they might be able to slip by oakland or siegel :thumb:

my solution to the blackman football problem? just pave their field over and make more parking spaces for students. then maybe something exciting would actually happen there, like a fender bender.

to all you who think this is blackman's year, here's a quote from the great philosopher steven tyler: DREAM ON, DREAM ON, DREAM ON...

oh, and just for the record, blazer14 is not as intelligent as he sounds. trust me, i work with the guy. he thinks "the longest yard" is the documentary of a lawn care business. :thumb::thumb:

just kidding buddy.