DEVILFANATIC, A Blackbird feather disease

7Awatcher

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its so nice to know that i have been missed so dearly! ;) Ok first of all i have eaten crow on my predictions of JC winning it all. In the end the better team won, our girls gave it their all and in the end they had a chance to win it but it just wasn't meant to be. The ladys from Forrest deserved the Gold ball and hey its not all bad we did get the Silver one so its not like we went away empty handed. I'm just glad to know that my many legions of friends and enemies think enough of me to start threads with my name on them! B) However Wes, the "soap on the rope" thing was hilarious! You have waaaaaaaaaay to much time on your hands my friend. B) I will man up and take my beat down, and yes i will be back on next year with my "lofty" predictions on all the games. I look forward to everyone's thoughts and ridiculous posts and yes that includes you Jamie Roper. Ya'll have a great day and all i can say is "I'll be back"!!! :thumb:

as i was leaving gatlinburg this morning i seen a woman with a crown and a guy with a feathered tail that looked just like devilfanatic i slipped in to see if i was right and sure enough it was df now if it was the scq im not sure but on the back window of their car it said forrest will 4-peat

Its so nice to know that i have been missed so dearly! ;) Ok first of all i have eaten crow on my predictions of JC winning it all. In the end the better team won, our girls gave it their all and in the end they had a chance to win it but it just wasn't meant to be. The ladys from Forrest deserved the Gold ball and hey its not all bad we did get the Silver one so its not like we went away empty handed. I'm just glad to know that my many legions of friends and enemies think enough of me to start threads with my name on them! B) However Wes, the "soap on the rope" thing was hilarious! You have waaaaaaaaaay to much time on your hands my friend. B) I will man up and take my beat down, and yes i will be back on next year with my "lofty" predictions on all the games. I look forward to everyone's thoughts and ridiculous posts and yes that includes you Jamie Roper. Ya'll have a great day and all i can say is "I'll be back"!!! :thumb:

It is no fun to eat the crow, I have been eating it for 2 weeks now, and it still tastes terrible. I got a few "throat slashes" from my crow suppliers. Did you get any harassment at the game? It is no fun, but we have to grin and take it like a man....thank goodness for the soap!! B) Glad to see you are taking your medicine! (had I lived in Jackson Co, I would have been in your shoes!)

I'd bet auntkim would see that their residence application be denied :thumb:

Now now now.......Hold on a minute, we can always use more of these rabid fans in Chapel Hill, but we do have a rule here..... you sign your allegiance to our teams in blood and if you ever go against em, well.....it's just not a pretty sight, makes crow eatin' look tame ;)B)

Edited by auntkim

Devilfanatic,

Its nice to see a poster who can stand the heat!! Hang in there, we've all been wrong about a games outcome!! Congrats to the Forrest Girls!! It was a great championship game! Looks like devilfanatic is up to his old tricks on the boys basketball site, Take it easy now, making those bold predictions!!!

Edited by catback

and yes i will be back on next year with my "lofty" predictions on all the games. I look forward to everyone's thoughts and ridiculous posts and yes that includes you Jamie Roper. Ya'll have a great day and all i can say is "I'll be back"!!! :unsure:

I can't wait till the season starts again next year...D7a R4a doesn't belong to you all next year... :lol: