Hunters Lane/Shelbyville

jrm2x

I saw Hunters Lane play once this year and Shelbyville twice.I saw Hunters Lane play Siegel and they tried to pressure Jimmy and he ripped them when they did. I just think if they play the same they style they did against Siegal then Twilley and Stewart will do the same.

Agree dont underestimate the running ability of the Eagles they can go with the best of them

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean look at the schedule we played two of the teams that are in the state tourney and beat Whites Creek 3 times. Shelbyvilles schedule was WEAK. I go to HLHS and I have gone to over 8 games this season and I have seen them really turn it up during the playoffs. We were down by 7 to Clarksville and we came back in the fourth and really put it on them. We have some of the best student fans in Nashville and we play a big role in the games. LOOK OUT THE COLLIER CRAZIES ARE COMIN TO THE BORO :lol: .

I mean look at the schedule we played two of the teams that are in the state tourney and beat Whites Creek 3 times. Shelbyvilles schedule was WEAK. I go to HLHS and I have gone to over 8 games this season and I have seen them really turn it up during the playoffs. We were down by 7 to Clarksville and we came back in the fourth and really put it on them. We have some of the best student fans in Nashville and we play a big role in the games. LOOK OUT THE COLLIER CRAZIES ARE COMIN TO THE BORO :lol: .

WEAK whatever you will see how weak they are

dang its like huterslane is a mistake an they meant to put another teams name down in the state tourney or sumthnin that how yall see hunterslane well some people on this bored its like no one has faith in them besides a few people i guess yall dont think a metro team can do it but yourw wrong even though i never seen shelbyville or heard of them i think hunterslane will win because of the hear they have even though they get no respect from nobody well think for a second people if hunterslane was so garbage they woulda never made it to the state tourney all im sayin is have faith in hunterslane we need some fans or some kinda support or somethin

What language are you speaking? I realize this is a message board (not bored), but please try to post where readers can decipher the message!

Chandler stepped up big time. Nice to see. Good win against a very good team.

I think Chandler played the best game of his life. His size was a problem for Hunter's Lane. He blocked several shots and came up with some key rebounds. Really good to see with Twilley in foul trouble.