Riverdale in 06

ftblfan

Guest dare_2_dream

well since your predictions seem to be the most credible on here, i was asking you to say we would go 15-0, cause if mikey says it surely it will happen right?

riverdale will have 11 wins minimun next year.

bold statement, literally, but i believe riverdale will still be a force to mess with.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know as well as I do that 11 wins is a disapointment at Riverdale. If you do not win state you might as well go 5-5.

your right, the goal is state...i said at WORST they will have a MINIMUM of 11 wins. they would never settle for that though, thats worst case senario.

With Mcdaniel and Brittain living and with a new group of offensive lineman and definsive backs to take the seniors place, Riverdale will have there work cut out for them in spring getting the youngsters involved but i beieve they will pull it out and have another great season! Are most of the postions are supposed to be filled by juniors?

What does Mcdaniel teach if anyone knows? Riverdale will always be competitors for state just because of the foundation that has been set. There is alot of time left until August and plenty of time to get the reloading process complete. With over 100 kids on the roster and all of them working like they have there will be a very good squad put together. If anyone could pick and choose what each teams record is gonna be 5 months prior to season TN High School Football would not be near as fun to observe. 5A gets better and better each year.

really this shouldnt even be up for discussion, we all know riverdale overachieves each year and go beyond everyones expectations. same will happen this year.

they will probably play some teams that are more talented than them this year, but thats nothing new, and alot of times they come out with the win, cause winning is natural to them